Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Heh, I love threads where I can complain. It makes me happy...

There's a thread devoted to ranting in GD :~P

Hoodwinked was a terrible movie...and anything relating to Barbie is also horrendous.

Any movie where the day is saved by 'believing in yourself' should be burned. What happened to hard work and determination?

a movie I like ..... has to be How to train your dragon

I liked it

it was a funny and interesting movie

Indeed it was very good, but it had virtually nothing to do with the original book. Still, I applaud their effort smile.gif

.... I hate the Eragon movie. They absolutely screwed up every single little portion of the plot. It was like they grabbed the book, tore bits of pages out of it at random and then used what was left for reference- then changed stuff to however they liked.

... Freaks.

How dare they ruin one of the most memorable book series of my life!

Ugh. I hated G-Force. And the movie version of Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant! They screwed up the plot and some of the characters.

Although, I did like How to Train Your Dragon, and Percy Jackson & the Olympians.

The Happening

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHappening

Apparently losing your survival instinct makes you commit suicide...

I quite liked that movie.

Highlight for spoilers:

I don't think anything was mentioned about the survival instinct was there? I thought the plants were releasing toxins that made you commit suicide.

I don't think anything was mentioned about the survival instinct was there? I thought the plants were releasing toxins that made you commit suicide.

There was.Plus toxins can't make someone commit suicide.Theres no part of the brain that could be damaged in a way that would force you to perform suicide.

I hate the movie due to lack of research,lack of logic,"power of love" and the infamous "running from the wind" scene.

Edit:Check the TVtropes link.It provides many examples of lack of logic in the movie.

Edited by tomas1297

The worst move I have ever seen... Disaster move. sleep.gif

Hercules...and Disney's Robin Hood. *sob* Candy Candido, why do you do this to me?

Avatar is pretty bad, too. And I'd say Ferngully if it didn't have Batty.

Hope you are not talking about james cameron's avatar because that movie is one of the best EVER.

Now I at one point would have said nacho libre or any movie like this one where they try to do stupid funny and fail. NOW though I say twilight. It destroys my soul as I type the name. I LOVE books. I mean LOVE. Twilight is the ONLY series that I actually seriously thought about killing myself in the FIRST THREE PAGES. I prayed every night for them not to make a movie just for god to smite me. Just for an added torture god made twilight fever. I would rather watch any movie previously posted in this thread 1000 times straight, get sent to azkaban for 100000000 decades before getting the dementors kiss than ever even think of watching those movies.

Oh geez. I hoped I had erased this from my mind...

Journey to the Center of the Earth.

/:

HORRIBLE.

I mean, if it had better camerawork, gosh. The plot was kinda meh though. It needed to be thought through better.

I would have better word choice right now, but my brain is fried. P:

When A Stranger Calls

I never laughed so hard at a movie... My friend and I both were MST3K-ing it all the way through and the audience actually seemed to be listening to us more than the movie. And my mom even fell asleep soon after the beginning credits.

Twilight was ruined for me, I thought it was ok(book) movie is bleh. I don't like the book anymore annoying people ruined it for me.

Twilight, all barbie movies, Anything having to do with that dora the explorer, and anything to do with teletubbies

Hope you are not talking about james cameron's avatar because that movie is one of the best EVER.

I'd actualy disagree with you there. Effects wise it's stunning.... but the effects are eventualy going to date. Plot wise it's nothing special - it's not going to be one of those movies you're still going back to in 20 years time. Which is the mark of a truly great movie. If you still want to watch it - and are sitll impressed by it - a decade or two on.

... Harry Potter 6.

How about all of the Harry Potter movies after the first one?

Transformers 2, Eragon, Inkheart, Taladega Nights (or anything with Will Ferell), Epic Movie, the Scary Movies, etc...I could go on but now I'm just getting depressed.

How about all of the Harry Potter movies after the first one?

I thought it began to suck after the 4th, myself... Well, technically the 3rd since the 4th one wasn't that great either.

And another movie to add to the list- Creepshow. It's just.... hilariously bad. But the kind of bad where you still like it because it's so bad.

And another movie to add to the list- Creepshow. It's just.... hilariously bad. But the kind of bad where you still like it because it's so bad.

...like the old Batman movie? That was so hilariously cheesy...

...like the old Batman movie? That was so hilariously cheesy...

Like "is this supposed to be scary or funny?" type of hilariously bad.

Starwars Revenge Of the Sith (Just kindve disapointing)

Twilight (never seen it but its just the dumbest movie idea ive ever heard)

Cloverfield( Dont get me wrong it had a great plot and storyline but whos ever idea it was to make it like theyre holding the camera, i wanna know what theyre smoking)

I'd actualy disagree with you there. Effects wise it's stunning.... but the effects are eventualy going to date. Plot wise it's nothing special - it's not going to be one of those movies you're still going back to in 20 years time. Which is the mark of a truly great movie. If you still want to watch it - and are sitll impressed by it - a decade or two on.

You don't know me but I LOATH repeates with every fiber of my being. I went and saw Avatar TWICE in theaters about a week apart. I then bought the DVD which I then watched 3 times in a row. There has only ever been one other movie as I have lived that I liked that much. It was called jack with Robin Williams. The way they made the movie is going to mark the beginning of a new movie age. It looked real. I actually thought it was real for a few minutes. The plot and story were believable unlike most movies like it. The humor was well placed and they added just enough without taking away from the seriousness. Avatar will be remembered for years even decades to come. People will still enjoy watching it too.