TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Count on it! tongue.gif

Has there been any word on whether these will be common, uncommon or rare? So far they seem to be dropping like rares. The Wyverns seem to be dropping like uncommons and the Sunsongs seem to be sorta common. Is this a secret or has there been word...?

Ironically, before I saw these I didn't think I'd dig them cuz I pictured some non-dragon looking legless things. Now, I'm frantic and in love. tongue.gif

Edited to add: A necessary comma.

I do believe the Nebulas are common. I think the rarity of these dragons is only perceived because everyone wants them. So it makes them harder to get, but they're still dropping often enough that I don't think any of these are more than uncommon, at most.

<3 So glad that we could exceed your expectations. ^^

I do believe the Nebulas are common. I think the rarity of these dragons is only perceived because everyone wants them. So it makes them harder to get, but they're still dropping often enough that I don't think any of these are more than uncommon, at most.

<3 So glad that we could exceed your expectations. ^^

At first with the Nebula...I was like oh pretty, kind of plain though. But now as I see them on my scroll and their patterns of space and awesome creative posses (especially that male <), I'm growing fonder of them by the minuet, you really did a lovely job with them ;3

One's an amphiptere. :3

I've always wondered, how does one pronounce that?

My Nebulas gendered- one male and one female. Now I'm just hoping that they won't hate each-other. xd.png

It's sad they were mass dropping only for a day, though. I've only managed to snatch one and it's quite impossible to get an egg now when there are ~2k people on the site hunting the Easter eggs. smile.gif

Oooh. Awesome looking dragons! o.o Are they permanent?

Yep. happy.gif

I have yet to get any of them exept a sunsong. VERY B-E-A-UTIFUL looking spites. I wish I had the artistic talent you guys do.

To all spriters you rock big time, I can't make up my mind on what ones I like best!!!! *Gives cookies to T.J. and all of the spriters of Mod Mayhem*.

Aaawhhh these are such beautiful adult sprites, like the hatchlings were. I really do not know which is my favorite in here, because they are all so beautyful!

Thank you TJ and all the spriters!

yay, 1 of my nebula hatchies gendered ^_^it's so beautiful.

I grabbed a BBW but traded it I want that ampithere sad.gif It's sprite is gorgeous. I guess that since I was able to grab atleast one of them I should be grateful.

Wow, what wonderful adults! You spriters really excelled yourselves! blink.gif

They drop all the time mixed in with the regular dropped eggs now. With the large number of different ones we have now it seems like they don't drop that often but they are there quite a bit. It's just they are new so people are snapping them up quickly.

They drop all the time mixed in with the regular dropped eggs now. With the large number of different ones we have now it seems like they don't drop that often but they are there quite a bit. It's just they are new so people are snapping them up quickly.

You know... I've been sitting in the Cave all day collecting Easter eggs biggrin.gif and have only seen two SunSongs and one BBW. Probably they have rushed by unnoticed? It's a bit sad, really, because I'm starting to suspect that with my connection and eyesight I'll stay restricted to the dragons nobody else wants and will lose interest before the Teleport is implemented (if that ever happens, of course). Sad.

Don't despair. Presumably they're going to start breeding in the next day or so, so AP hunting could be very profitable.

(I haven't managed to click one yet, and am locked now anyway, but a kind soul gave me a spare SunSong. Now I really feel like I'm celebrating ModMayhem...)

Breeding is a good thing, as I have the same issue as Jarne(?)...although I am thankfully installing a shiny new JAWS update, wooot. So perhaps the slowness might be rectified some.

And hey, worse comes to worst, the trades/wish list can do some good!

I'm very much interested how willing these'll be to breed with metallics. If yes, I'm considering slowly pairing up my sparklies with these.

Edited by lightbird

I have all but the BBW, and they've all hatched now! biggrin.gif I think I'm going to wait until things settle down a bit before seriously trying for the BBW, though, because I've been making myself crazy with it and trying to get just one, when everybody else is also trying for it, is just no good. Plus I keep getting impatient when the three eggs don't change fast enough and locking myself. xd.png In a couple weeks I'll give it another try.

Oh, I quite forgot about this topic when the easter eggs arrived. The adults look wonderful! The spriters did a wonderful job, yet again ^^ I'm especially fond of the female nebula and hellfire biggrin.gif