TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I absolutely love all of the dragons!!! smile.gif

It's a shame, the only egg I don't have is the Sunsong--and they are my favorite adults!! ^^

I don't have any...yet. My favorite is the BBW, because they almost look tropical bird-like. I love birds.

These adults are EPIC, I so want a BBW army now. ^^

As soon as I am unlocked...in about a week.

*is raising five eggs*

Well, I based Hellfire society loosely off of spotted hyenas. With spotted hyenas, the lowest female is above the highest male, but I figured that, as practically sentient as dragons seem to be, that it would have more psychological impact on the species as a whole than it would for mere animals, since the dragons have the brains to think about it. Male Hellfires simply aren't buff enough to retaliate against their bigger, bullying sisters. LOL And it's genetics that gives them the sort of temperament that creates all that friction, but it's the nastiness that's learned. Raised in solitude, not a social group, adopted Hellfires don't grow up to be nasty, like their wild brethren. However, they still are high strung and aggressive.

But that was too much to fit in the descrippy, so I guess they do sound kinda like a classic abusive relationship story, huh? LOL

Yea, a bit. But that's ok, should make for some interesting personal descriptions...

I'll make sure to keep my male Hellfires away from my females smile.gif

The BBW reminds me of the dragons they ride in Avatar.

That too.

*jumps in seat with excitement*

Avatar releases on blu-ray/DVD on the 22nd!

Ohh, they're all so pretty! I don't think I could pick a favorite out of this batch of dragons. What a wonderful job by all of the artists involved!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

The waiting game is over!

Just in time for Easter. xd.png

Wow!! What a gorgeous batch of dragons! Love the Sunsongs!!! Also love the Nebulae! Heck, I love them all! Thanks spriters!

i love all of the adults especially the nebula ones happy.gif

I have am 2 nebula hatchi and 3 eggs wink.gif

I am.. sad that I didn't influence any of my eggs before they hatched. I would love both my first nebula and fell fire gender female.

*flails* Wow!!! I don't know if I can pick a favorite out of this release. Beautiful - just like all the dragons released on this site. *loves* wub.gifwub.gif

if any 1 got extra sunsong or spakled plzzzzzzzz pm me i canot catch any with this net