TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The adults are called Hellfire Wyverns. Is that a typo on the hatchling???

Fell : fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

It is just a synonym for any of the above words. wink.gif

So are the new dragons common? I ask because I'm barely seeing them in the drops. I was visiting with family for the last few days and so missed the initial release. I've only really gotten to get on the cave this evening and haven't seen them while trying to collect the easter eggs.

They're supposed to be common, but the numbers aren't living up to that designation.

^It's over, but the eggs will now drop regularly, with the other ones, at the Cave entrance.

Three more hours before my hatchlings grow up and then I'll be able to catch (I hope) at least two Hellfire eggs. Still haven't got one of those.

that's good that they are "common" but has anyone's nebula matured yet and bred successfully?

and i see that they have bred well with other dragons and rare dragons (trios) so that will mean (?) that they breed well with each other's too?

I have 5 nebula hatchies, and 2 of them has gendered opposite genders and one of them should matured in 8 hours, so then i can be able to breed more rares to trade them to nebula eggs and hatchies biggrin.gif

I'm proud to be nebula hoarder wink.gif

Question: do the hatchlings of these dragons have dimorphism? or only the adults do?

@yieldy: okay thanks!

Edited by Vesperina

Question: do the hatchlings of these dragons have dimorphism? or only the adults do?

Yes, the hatchlings have dimorphism too.

And these are beautiful adult sprites !<3 Thank you, spriters for all the hard work! My favorite is definitely the bright-breasted wyvern. happy.gif

Edited by yieldy

I only have a Male Nebula Dragon so far. But here is a list of my favorites now that I have seen all of the adult sprites.

1st Favorite: Female Hellfire Wyvern

2nd Favorite: Male Sunsong Amphiptere

3rd Favorite: Male Bright-Breasted Wyvern and Female Nebula Dragon

4th Favorite: Female Bright-Breasted Wyvern

5th Favorite: Male Hellfire Wyvern

6th Favorite: Female Sunsong Amphiptere

5th Favorite: Male Nebula Dragon

I couldn't decide which was my 3rd favorite. The truth is that I love even the Male Nebula Dragon, they are all so beautiful. I also really love all the hatchling sprites as well. I really want a female Hellfire Wyvern to breed with my male Magma Dragon.

Thank you spriters for all your hard work. smile.gif

Edited by Artistic_Avi

I need all of them xd.png

Still couldn't catch one because it keeps saying 'sorry someone got it first'.

It's driving me mad!!! laugh.gif

I think all the new sprites are amazing, I can't wait 'til mine grow up and I can get more! Awesome job to the spriter(s) who did these!

I can't even begin to list my favorites of these new dragons in order. They are all so awesome looking.

Has anyone else noticed the hellfires, bright-breasted wyverns, and the daysongs all appear more in the cave than the nebulas? Once the 'Mod Mayhem' was over, I saw the others quite frequently, but rarely saw the nebulas.

I have a spare Speckled which I would trade for a Sunsong.

But first one of my hatchies has to grow up. smile.gif

Both my fellfire and nebula gendered female. I'm planning on pairing up the fell fire with my adult sweetling >:]

Both of my nebula dragons grew up but sadly didn't produce an egg. sad.gif

Hopefully next time. ^^;

Still looking for a fellfire and sunsong - I have 2 nebula hatchlings and 1 speckled hatchling that's close to adulthood.

1 speckled hatchling that is a few more days from adulthood.

Is it just me or has the faster hatching/maturing time that TJ mentionend in a previous topic not kicked in yet?

Is it just me or has the faster hatching/maturing time that TJ mentionend in a previous topic not kicked in yet?

It has kicked in for me.