TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I do not know whether it's just me but it seems Nebula are almost non-existent in the drops - have seen ONE until now and I have been online for couple of hours now. Of course, I do not complain, I have all the others (and some in doubles biggrin.gif ) but still, Nebula is the most beautiful and it seems also the rarest one IMHO.

For me it is heard to get an heart of flame egg >.<. My Internet is too slow.I hope I have more luck when my scroll isn´t is locked anymore.

I only hope that none of these eggs aare rare.

I was sick the last 5 Days, laid in bed, couldn't eat sad.gif

Only today I saw this announcement rolleyes.gif

The green dragons are just gorgeous! Unfortunately I caught an annoying little pygmy trying to get a sunsong egg... so I'm locked for a while yet again. They are pretty hard to get these eggs!

i've got the same problems. my internet is much too slow, so my chance to get one of them is minimal. sad.gif

maybe i'll have some luck later on.

I tried to get a sunsong as well and got a stone instead.. later i tried to get a cb cheese and got an egg with scales. i dont know what it will hatch into but im not a happy person right now cause im scroll locked and gotta wait 5 hours to toss these eggs outta my nest >.< *curses slow internet connection

Has something changed with egg grabbing? It tells me I have enough eggs, but I only have three. And, only three hatchlings too. I should be able to snag one more egg. o.O

plzzzzz some 1 help me to catch spakled or sonsong my net not helping me

I think someone forgot to freeze some hatchies.

And each time I succeed to grab an egg from the cave I get a database error message. What the hey?

I think someone forgot to freeze some hatchies.

And each time I succeed to grab an egg from the cave I get a database error message. What the hey?

lol hapen to me many time

Has something changed with egg grabbing? It tells me I have enough eggs, but I only have three. And, only three hatchlings too. I should be able to snag one more egg. o.O

You have some dead eggs though. If one or more died less than 24 hours ago, they still count towards your limit.

Caught a second speckled... *influences* Still missing the Sunsong. I love those the most sleep.gif Uh well, maybe sometime later. I'll make sure to grab a couple of those as soon as I have space.

Eh, still happy with my 2 speckleds. happy.gif

I do not know whether it's just me but it seems Nebula are almost non-existent in the drops

This. I have seen maybe like, 2 total?

The only one that seems even somewhat common is the hellfire....

I've been lurking the cave for 2 days now trying to get a Sunsong (I finally grabbed one this morning, yay!), and I'll add my voice to the "there aren't a lot of Nebulas out there" chorus. Lucky for me I got 2 of them the day they were released, when they seemed to be the most common egg dropping. It's strange how now you don't see them at all.

I've also been seeing a fair number of the green speckled eggs in the cave these past two days.

It's funny - I had no trouble getting the Nebulas and the Speckleds but I'm running into all kinds of road blocks trying to get the Sunsong and Fell Fire - and now I am scroll locked for a couple of days.

I only hope that none of these eggs aare rare.

I was sick the last 5 Days, laid in bed, couldn't eat sad.gif

Only today I saw this announcement rolleyes.gif

Hope you're feeling better now! Being sick sucks big time. *hugs you*

So all four of these are Wyverns, I'm assuming.

Two of them have Wyvern in the name, but all four of them are four-limbed dragons (which I strictly prefer, being picky about anatomy and such).

Does this mean they're only breedable within and among these four types?

Soooo....

Are the descriptions and genders for the Hellfires sorted now? Because my first Hellfire just gendered female as the blue version, but the description "And look! Its wings have grown, and it's become rather vicious and wary of others of its kind." sounds more like the male hatchie description.....

I haven't got any ahhh they hate me I tell you when I go look for them they all old dumb eggs someone help me catch them :[

Can I ask? How long they will be in cave?

Edited by Syndraia

Why is it that anytime I try to get a sunsong I either get a already taken message or a database error message?

I get what the first one is, but the second? D; I hope TJ fixes this up soon and un-ban me from getting sunsongs.

Can I ask? How long they will be in cave?

I'm probably ninja'd, but they are permanent, so at least we'll get them over time.

Once the fast people load up, the rest of us will have a better chance, lol.

I'm probably ninja'd, but they are permanent, so at least we'll get them over time.

Once the fast people load up, the rest of us will have a better chance, lol.

And they are rare or not? Because they aren't so often in cave, I think