TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The adult sprites are beautiful!

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Have some brownies. cool.gif

WHY ARE THEY SO HARD TO GET? They appear for about 2 milliseconds, then they are gone from the cave. literally.

The new eggs are hard to get but I'll just have to keep trying.

I like the new dragons for some of the old breeds but i kinda miss the old ones, too.

Thank you to bothe the artists and TJ.

Man these are hard to grab lol! I get a CB black easier than i get these xd.png

Anyhoo the adults look lovely! Wonderful work everyone and thank you!

I really just have to say, WOW. I've seen really interesting eggs that grew up into dragons that were less than breathtaking, but in this case, they have exceeded all expectations. I mean really, these adult sprites are all simply gorgeous. Well done, indeed! biggrin.gif

Man these are hard to grab lol! I get a CB black easier than i get these xd.png

Anyhoo the adults look lovely! Wonderful work everyone and thank you!

Agreed! I can't get even one. sad.gif

What a beautiful batch of dragons! I like all four, but especially the Nebula and Sunsong ones.

Too bad the big drop is over... I hope they won't be as hard to find from now on as the Trio are.

Ah don't worry you will as soon as the people with faster connections and computers get their fill! It's always tough at first, but they aren't going anywhere!

It's just a little different I think this time because the drops have normal dragons in there too instead of being filled with nothing but new eggs for days. So it'll take a little longer.

I like the Nebula and the female hellfire dragons best.

EDIT: Because i am a bad tiper

Edited by WhereRmyDragons

Heeee. I am SO having a Nebula Army.

<3

Glad you like them so much! ^^

Sif, those are your babies, the Nebulas? Fan-dang-tastic, dude! Phenomenally beautiful... I will also have a huge Nebula army presuming I can get even one of them. xd.png

Oh. I see, they were a team effort. well, hats off to you guys, they are beautiful. laugh.gif

Sif, those are your babies, the Nebulas? Fan-dang-tastic, dude! Phenomenally beautiful... I will also have a huge Nebula army presuming I can get even one of them. xd.png

Oh. I see, they were a team effort. well, hats off to you guys, they are beautiful. laugh.gif

<3

I did the sketches, Skinst did lines, I did black shading, Skinst did the nebula/star shading. Rosella helped with a few fixes on the male.

I'm so glad that people like them. ^^

Come show me your Nebula army sometime, I'd LOVE to see it! (And if needed, contribute a few bred Nebulas into your collection... ;D )

Ah don't worry you will as soon as the people with faster connections and computers get their fill! It's always tough at first, but they aren't going anywhere!

It's just a little different I think this time because the drops have normal dragons in there too instead of being filled with nothing but new eggs for days. So it'll take a little longer.

I wish that were true. Months on, and I've never gotten a Trilogy dragon.

IS it just me or did these eggs get severely uncommon within the past two days? :/

Well, not everyone was able to get them on the solid drop, and I doubt all the people who have to collect all of the breeds have done so yet. I imagine it will begin to settle in a couple of weeks.

Still can't manage to grab a Sunsong sad.gif And I've actually been trying. I did grab a paper and a magma tho, so I can't complain too much ^__^

Heeee. I am SO having a Nebula Army.

Nuh-uh. I'm the one who's having a nebula army! Well, once I actually *get* some. =P

Ugh the Fell Fires are my favorite. Including the females.

*prods hatchie to grow up*

It says they are vicious towards one another. I hope they can breed together, though. unsure.gif

Well, not everyone was able to get them on the solid drop, and I doubt all the people who have to collect all of the breeds have done so yet. I imagine it will begin to settle in a couple of weeks.

My question is, why isn't the solid drop still going? They haven't even been out a week and already they're less common than half of the dragons in the cave.

The demand is too great for there to be so few of them.

My question is, why isn't the solid drop still going? They haven't even been out a week and already they're less common than half of the dragons in the cave.

The demand is too great for there to be so few of them.

I believe its because TJ changed some of the codeness after the super long Mid Winter Madness drop, so the ratios will be adjusted slowly.

Unfortunately, now they're very hard to catch.

*flails and tries to grab eggs*

IMHO, some of the longer standing common ones that tend to overrun the abandoned page should be phased out for a while. I just checked on the main page, and there were three mint dragons up. No one's taking them.

I love the new batches of dragons, but at least give them a week so people can have a chance.

Haven't had much time to hunt lately, so I'm still missing two of the new ones. Sheesh. smile.gif I wish they'd "clogged" the cave entrance for a few more days, heehee!

EDIT: Make that missing one of the new ones. And I've got two extra changing-colors-in-the sun eggs, woo! Also misclicked a fog, so I guess I'm out of the game for a few hours now. Might as well go play some Mass Effect 2...

Edited by Evilminion

IMHO, some of the longer standing common ones that tend to overrun the abandoned page should be phased out for a while. I just checked on the main page, and there were three mint dragons up. No one's taking them.

I love the new batches of dragons, but at least give them a week so people can have a chance.

Oh, don't worry about those. Its just the ratios- we can't phase tem out, because then more commons would just take their place.

Trust me, its always like this. They go through phases. When I first came it was mints, the Old Pinks, the pebbles, then New Pinks, then frills....

What I mean is make some of the newer species the commons. Make older ones less common. Change the ratios.

It's been a mix of pebbles, mints, blacks, and pinks for the better part of a year now.

I just caught yet another hellfire, and yet I can't get the other 3 at all dry.gif Blah, locked again.