TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

They are soooo pretty. Is it just me, or is catching them easier today. I catched four for a friends scroll in about 15 Minutes. And I'm locked, becouse of clicking a paper that I didn't want. Have to wait one more hour.

Wow! I knew the BBWs were beautiful, as I remember seeing them before they were released - but oh my gosh, the others are freakin' amazing too. Totally epic. I am so glad I have at least one of each of these wub.gif *huggles her eggs and hatchies*

Oh my gods, they're all so gorgeous! *hugs them all* Normally during a release one sprite will stand out to me as my favorite, but I honestly can't decide, they're all beautiful! I can't wait for mine to grow up now!

Oh my gods, they're all so gorgeous! *hugs them all* Normally during a release one sprite will stand out to me as my favorite, but I honestly can't decide, they're all beautiful! I can't wait for mine to grow up now!

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Thank you spriters and TJ wub.gif

And I just now noticed that two more dragon species now have male and female blink.gif

Thank you, thank you spriters!!!!!!! and, of course, TJ laugh.gif

Edited by agilkees

xd.png As for me.... Nebulas are my favorite. But the other sprites are pretty epic-looking too though.

Yay, my hatchies are gendered! 8D

*Starts working out where to sort them*

I <3 them all.

Wow, the adults are awesome. I'd seen the Hellfires and Nebulas before... My favorite is the female Hellfire. It's my new favorite dragon. <3

Ohmigosh, they are PRECIOUS!

I think the Fellfires are my favorite, though I like the Nebulas too.

Of curse, I love ALL OF THEM!

xd.png

Finally all 4 are adults. They are awesome! I definitely need to get some more of these... *goes off to hunt some*

Now that they are all grown up, I'm saying that I officially like all of them.

What surprises me, is that TJ let all of his grow up, without freezing any as hatchlings.

Now that they are all grown up, I'm saying that I officially like all of them.

Agreed! rolleyes.gif

The last one (the green one) is the colour of kiwi fruit. biggrin.gif

Awesome adults!

The description of the Hellfire Wyvern has "guy had a bad relationship" written all over it though.

I love the adults. Kudos to the spriters.

Love all of them, already did. xd.png

But my Favorite is the Hellfire Wyverns and Sun Songs, they are all really great though. Awesome job artists.

OMG the adults are gorgeous ohmy.gif - major kudos to the spriters, you guys are awesome. wink.gif

(and the first of my batch of Mayhem eggs hatched so yayyy)

Well, I based Hellfire society loosely off of spotted hyenas. With spotted hyenas, the lowest female is above the highest male, but I figured that, as practically sentient as dragons seem to be, that it would have more psychological impact on the species as a whole than it would for mere animals, since the dragons have the brains to think about it. Male Hellfires simply aren't buff enough to retaliate against their bigger, bullying sisters. LOL And it's genetics that gives them the sort of temperament that creates all that friction, but it's the nastiness that's learned. Raised in solitude, not a social group, adopted Hellfires don't grow up to be nasty, like their wild brethren. However, they still are high strung and aggressive.

But that was too much to fit in the descrippy, so I guess they do sound kinda like a classic abusive relationship story, huh? LOL

Oh wow the adults are pretty. biggrin.gif I love the Fellfire a lot. Great details, I congratulate those that designed these dragons. smile.gif

It's interesting that TJ didn't freeze 1 male, 1 female of each breed this time.

They are all so gorgeous! Thanks much TJ & Spriters. smile.gif