TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I now have all the new ones!!! Thank You TJ and spriters for taking the time to make us these Beautiful Dragons I absolutely LOVE them!!!!!

I love the new dragons. They're so cool.

Unfortunately I was only able to get one kind (a pair of the star dragons), but at least I was lucky enough to get one kind! biggrin.gif

I'm not even going to bother with the pep talk this time..... dry.gifrolleyes.gif

angelfood123, JereduLevenin did the Sunsongs, both of them. If you click on TJ's dragons, then look at the very bottom, you'll see art credits. And I totally agree with you. Love those blue eyes. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

I still cant get any of the new eggs even though theres like 30 people only. Man I like that female hellfire

Whoop, snagged a Nebula from the AP with only 3 days left and small cracks, and it hatched in an hour from an ER xd.png

Edited by chimmchangas-grease

Please, dear sweet mods, please direct me to some other thread that explains stats and stuff-- I know these are supposed to be common, but they've all but vanished, and I'd like to read about all the leveling and stats and other things involved in this game. Sorry to bother you here.

Having said that, the adults are beautiful, and I can't wait for my three to reach full maturity!

So are the new dragons common? I ask because I'm barely seeing them in the drops. I was visiting with family for the last few days and so missed the initial release. I've only really gotten to get on the cave this evening and haven't seen them while trying to collect the easter eggs.

With time I hear that they should level out and become easier to catch.

That's just what I read though. It may or may not be true.

I still have to catch the Nebula dragon - incidentally, why isn't it called a Nebula wyvern? It has the same basic physical structure as a wyvern ...

The Mayhem, it's over, not the AP is back to normal, too. So all the eggs that weren't being picked up because everyone was searching for the Mayhem eggs....

Yeah, we pay for our sins!

I have a male and female fell flame. It is interesting, because they have different descriptions now that they are S2.

So are these commons? Sorry, I've been hunting for the 38 other eggs for these past 2 days...

my BBW will be grown in about an hour <3

BBw's and hellfire do in face breed with other dragons =3

egg

Awesome Angziety. Thanks! smile.gif

Now for the other breeds. happy.gif

+100 for your user text Gyps

anyway back on topic, i just really want to thank:

JereduLevenin

Rosella Surname

Skinst

Sif

Seiss

Dovealove

Dolphinsong

and Angziety

for making these wonderful sprites for us to enjoy.

+100 for your user text Gyps

lol Mr. Lion has seen too much over the past year. xd.png THanks. happy.gif

egg

Oh cool =D

Now I dont have to rely on the cave dropping them lol

my BBW grew <3

*is happy*

Congrats! My HFire grew up, but my BBW is waiting for the last minute, it seems. Maybe another hour, possibly 1.5.

Edited by Gyps13

egg

That's good news! biggrin.gif

Is there anything know already that they also breed with each other? Would love some purebred hellfires...

Or are they breeding like the trio?