TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I got yer mayhem right here:

Clicked on a speckle egg and got a neotropical instead. What's up with that? Can't lose it for another 5 hours. Must be the AP monster telling me to get to bed.

Night, everyone.

I'd abandon this Nebula in hopes that someone would get it and I could try another Fell Flame but...since the AP monster is om nomming thing I'll hold onto the lil eggie until the coast is clear...xd.png

*builds a fort and puts eggies in a nest*

Meanwhile, the unbreedable parade continues. xd.png Near the beginning of this drop, I saw two chickens, a dino, a paper and a cheese go by practically one after another.

Unfortunately, it's way too late here, and my reflexes are shot. The new eggs probably won't get any harder to catch than they are right now, and if my and Wet Sock's suspicions are correct, I may be glad I'm not scroll-locked later. Goodnight, everyone!

I hope all these egg drops will stick... I had just abandoned my sun egg... hoping someone who can't catch anything would get it... since I have been able to grab pretty much anything when this started... so I wasn't scroll locked and I got a thunder dragon!! That will complete my trio once the two eggs grow up. Didn't have any when the BSA was released... just started playing again. The magma was CB too.

Also posted this in Help but now i get the : someone else took the egg message OR database error lol. So i can't hunt because everytime i would normally get the egg i get an error instead blink.gif

user posted image

(It's horribly messy and pretty cruddy, but ignore that for now. biggrin.gif)

It is said that the AP monster only appears on rare occasions, when many people are venturing into the cave. It stalks the Abandoned Page, usually invisble to the naked eye. It is said it carries with it a stone egg that never ages, and hides all the other eggs, leaving it's own egg there to intrigue innocent cave goers, while it slowly devours all the other innocent eggs and hatchlings. It is a cruel, evil monster, and enjoys leaving the eggs helpless, whil nobody can do anything about them, and then eating its feast.

Grrrrr.

Also posted this in Help but now i get the : someone else took the egg message OR database error lol. So i can't hunt because everytime i would normally get the egg i get an error instead blink.gif

I get something similar. I click to grab an egg and it goes to the right page but it says that the page can only be accessed through the site itself or something like that.

*Has a suspicion that perhaps teleport is being implemented*

-The AP is blocked/closed temporarily

-The Trade DB is closed and due to reopen in 1-2 weeks.

-Trading will not work right now (obviously since the AP is down)

Lol when i check the AP i only see a picture with a red cross, so i checked the code and then used view. It is telling me that it's a hatchie and owned by dracoon biggrin.gif

Sure, why not? xd.png

AAAAAH RUN!

user posted image

<3

(Can't say anything else, heh.)

@ Kesson - trading does actually work right now; you just can't see them passing through the AP.

-Trading will not work right now (obviously since the AP is down)

Trading DOES work. The AP can be viewed while logged out, but unless you KNOW the codes for the stuff in the ap, you cant grab anything. TJ has been alerted and I am sure he will get it fixed ASAP.

Edited by Thuban

Trading DOES work. The AP can be viewed while logged out, but unless you KNOW the codes for the stuff in the ap, you cant grab anything. TJ has been alerted and I am sure he will get it fixed ASAP.

Ah wonderful thank you for the clarification ^^ A mod for the trading center said that trading does not work right now and warned everyone to hold off on trades. I just naturally assumed that they knew what they were talking about tongue.gif

Edited by Kesson

Whoa! I was gone for a day and this shows up? blink.gif

Very nice!

I only know 1 of the Dragons. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

*stalks the cave*

Trading would probably work pretty well right now. No chance of anything getting stolen or lost.

o__O Wow... I can't even see the stone egg, only its time remaining. And there's a poor eight-hour-left skywing on the logged-out AP. ;;

Trading would probably work pretty well right now. No chance of anything getting stolen or lost.

Yeah I bet it works better then usual right now! xd.png If only there was something I could be traded right now and I wasn't scroll locked. tongue.gif

Woopie! I'm officially scroll-locked now. xd.pngxd.png Just miss the Bright breast. Wow, now... Grow, hatchies, Grow.

Thx Pixie a lot for such a great friend. xd.png

xd.png

Once an egg has been touched by a human, the human's scent rubs off onto the egg. The mother dragon then will reject the egg and no longer be able to tell that it is her own. That's why these abandoned eggs and hatchlings are just sitting outside the cave, dying, and the mother dragon isn't doing anything about them.

No kidding! I can't even tell which eggs belongs to which breed right now! All I see is the time xd.png

Just breed an egg and made my vampire bite it. Well, she tossed the egg to AP. But now I know we have the AP Monster, so where could my baby vampie eggies goes? Confusing... xd.pngxd.png

Please, AP monster, don't eat my vampie eggie. She'll bite you back. xd.pngxd.png

Edited by watanuki14

Lol... The ap monster is teamed up w/ the datamonster?!

I thinks so, but i hope TJ is not asleep and can fix this...i only have the GTM timezone to hunt lolz.

Edited by Miryana