TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

We can still get them, right? I only managed to get two Nebula eggs and a Sunlight one.

EDIT. You guys mean the AP? 'Cause the Cave is available. The AP link is not showing up when there are no eggs on that page a.k.a when it's empty.

Yes the eggs are still available. All the other eggs have now become available as well but the new eggs are common/uncommon so they shouldn't be hard to find.

Side note. If you want to see the AP, logout and go to the abandoned page. Eggs and hatchlings are there, just not obtainable.

*Has a suspicion that perhaps teleport is being implemented*

-The AP is blocked/closed temporarily

-The Trade DB is closed and due to reopen in 1-2 weeks.

-Trading will not work right now (obviously since the AP is down)

This would cheer me right up. *keeps fingers crossed*

fffff Teleport?!

I was just speculating about it being implemented today, after just barely nabbing a Nebula egg someone was gifting me.

I hope it is, I would be bouncing in excitement! xd.png

Noo! I saw an Magma in the Cave and clicked on it, but I have to many eggs xd.png

Sorry, off topic. Im glad the cave works, but its a pitty about the abondon page.

Dang, I got another Error Database. I so had that Magma Egg but the error just had to come up. mad.gif

I hope this is cleared anytime soon...

*Whimper* I just abandoned wrongly gendered hatchies to go hunting in the AP and discovered it's down! sad.gif

I'd have kept them if I'd known sad.gif

*Whimper* I just abandoned wrongly gendered hatchies to go hunting in the AP and discovered it's down! sad.gif

You could regrab them if you know the codes.

Oh! I didn't think of that! Thanks biggrin.gif

*Looks for codes*

EDIT: Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! It won't let me! It says the hatchie can't be found *cries*

Edited by Brightstar_Farm

*Whimper* I just abandoned wrongly gendered hatchies to go hunting in the AP and discovered it's down!  sad.gif

If you still know the codes then you can go catch them again. Or tell me and i'll get them if they are things i need... x3

Edit - Ninja'd! ninja.gif lol

Edited by Vixen

whoops, i accidentally just got locked with a purple dorsal >.<

but i also got a paper - my first - so i'm happy!

Yea I realize that but what is so bad about having a vamp stay? The eggs aren't going anywhere so you don't have to rush to get them. Don't freak out just because you have a new vamp and 3 new eggs. That's nothing bad and you should be happy.

I don't see it as anything bad that it stayed since I've had a lot of repulsed vamps lately. It's just that I didn't want a vamp right now since I had two males only a few days ago, so it feels more like I want to get the new eggs while they're still new since I've hard to get new eggs after the mass drops of them (lol, I haven't even got a red stripe yet), and then I wanted to get rid of the guardian since I saw many rares.

And, I don't have three new eggs and one vamp, I have one new egg, one vamp and one purple (my stone hatched 40 minutes ago or something like that...

Edit; and you can put a red dino to that. Damn, now I'm happy. Finally, all dinos.

Edited by Caius

I've just seen a chicken, a thunder and a split and who knows what else in about 5 mins. Damn scroll lock. 'Pokes eggs' hatch!!

Yay! Got a fell flame! I had a database error earlier in the drop, and the page didn't actually load when I got it, but when I tried for another one it said I had too many eggs, and when I looked on my scroll, there it was! Now I just need the BBW and I'll have one of each of the new ones. biggrin.gif

Holy~! I actually got my first Magma while trying for a new release egg! O.O I think I win either way. biggrin.gif

Ok, I have 2 nebula and 1 sunsong now. Making progress. LOL Now if I can only get at least a sunsong, I'll be happy.

I'm starting to think I'll never get a sunsong - they all seem to be gone before I even see them.

But I have 2 of the 4, which is great.

Finally got myself a nebula- big thanks to Germelia.

Sure, the others are still elluding me, but I'll get them eventually.

Bah..I wish they'd hatch already. They have enough views and clicks to be hatchligns by now, I guess i'll just have to wait...How I hate being Scroll-locked, even with all 4 releases.

I'm only missing the speckled one now. I have a sunsong (i think) and I DID have 3 nebula, but I gifted one and that unlocked my scroll then I managed to get a fell fire! biggrin.gif I can't believe I got as lucky as I did!

With so much activity on the CB, my computer was nearly freezing up! ohmy.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

I am still trying to catch a Hellfire Wyvern, the only one out of the four that I'm missing. And I see that the drops are mixed with old eggies now, which makes catching one even harder. Gah...

Anyway, I tried clicking on a couple of 'em in the hourly drop - and both times I got an in-game error message! Anyone know what that was all about? Oh, and... The AP's gone? blink.gif