TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

It's because the Cave hasn't dropped normals for a day or so, so now all these uncommons/rares are being dropped to make up for those NOT dropped during the new release. smile.gif

But then wouldn't it be trying even harder to make up for all the commons that weren't dropped? The whole thing just seems a bit fishy to me. Not that I think the rares and uncommons are April Fool's jokes that are going to be taken away or anything, but I wonder if the change in how the cave treats ratios for new eggs has somehow screwed up all of the ratios in the wake of the new release. If I weren't almost locked, and if the AP weren't also messed up, I'd be trying to mass breed my metallics right now. wink.gif

that happened to me yesterday night.. for 5 min straight the same 3 eggs showed up and every time i clicked them they were said to be taken..

Help TJ! Save uuussss!

There are all these awesome eggs and hatchies on the AP when I log out...But I come back and it's that random stone.

What is this, the time of the Solemn Stone?

Help TJ! Save uuussss!

There are all these awesome eggs and hatchies on the AP when I log out...But I come back and it's that random stone.

What is this, the time of the Solemn Stone?

LOL, it seems like it....

WOW...

user posted image

Never again will we see such a bountiful AP, too bad we can't take anything from it right now. *Also has taken a screenshot*

Off topic: Steven please share how your page is black xd.png

Stylish backgrounds.

There's a Stone egg caught in the AP. laugh.gif You can't even get to the AP from the main cave. You have to type it. D:

I'm enjoyably locked, so it doesn't matter... 8D

I took a Print Screen. Dang it, I want that Black hatchie for my Frozen collection...

There's a Stone egg caught in the AP. laugh.gif You can't even get to the AP from the main cave. You have to type it. D:

I'm enjoyably locked, so it doesn't matter... 8D

you can get to the dragons ? what do you type?

Stylish backgrounds.

Yes, try looking here. Install Firefox and install stylish addon from addons.mozilla.org .

/*on-topic-mode=on/

The ap is seriously wonderful for unregistered users....

I have this creepy feeling that the Main Cave is going to explode with eggs or something, or the AP is going to suddenyl flood with all these rares..

Or that the Lag Monster wll appear and eat everyone up.

Stop teasing me with the stone egg in the AP! xd.png

Umm I'm sort've new. Can someone please tell me what the lagmonster is...?

Basically, last year around St. Patrick's Day some sort of problem with the servers caused the cave to lag so badly that it was almost impossible to even get on to view your scroll, let alone catch anything. It took several weeks for TJ to give up on the people who were supposed to fix the problem, go and get new servers himself, and get everything set up, and in the meantime the site was virtually shut down. To keep sane, people made up stories about the Lagmonster that was attacking the cave, and some people even made sprites for it, which you can still see in some peoples' sigs.

As on-topic as anybody else tongue.gif : Dangit, I can't even see the codes to type them in manually! It just shows dragcave.net/register!

And that's only the front of the wall, I can't imagine what's hiding behind all that.

*Pokes stone* Dude, get out of the way. Or i'll omelette you.

This is freaking me out...

Somebody mind explaining what's going on?