TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

As on-topic as anybody else tongue.gif : Dangit, I can't even see the codes to type them in manually! It just shows dragcave.net/register!

i know its so frustrating.... i tried it already....

I really wish I knew what was happening..Is it just a glitch, or all part of an elaborate scheme?

Yes, try looking here. Install Firefox and install stylish addon from addons.mozilla.org .

/*on-topic-mode=on/

The ap is seriously wonderful for unregistered users....

Yay thanks! My cave is no longer brown!

/off topic

OMG THE CAVE IS GOING TO EXPLODE!

lol i dont see this stone egg youre talking about..

Are you logged in? It's still there for me.

I posted a while ago and only read about 10 pages or so: Do we know how long this event is going to be going on? When will the floods stop? How long do we have?

If it explodes then i'm getting the nearest dragon sized bomb-shelter available. 0.<

I really wish I knew what was happening..Is it just a glitch, or all part of an elaborate scheme?

I don't know but I feel so un prepared! D:

-flail spaz-

There's a rumour that TJ might have planned this, but I don't think so...It's just all too weird.

I posted a while ago and only read about 10 pages or so: Do we know how long this event is going to be going on? When will the floods stop? How long do we have?

The floods have stopped already, but they're supposed to be common, so once everybody stops going nuts trying to grab them because they're new, they shouldn't be too hard to get.

As someone who's been away, and only half knows what's going on, I find this extremely frustrating. I'm sure it's either an April Fool's day prank or the system went haywire with so many folks on it. But what annoys me more is I've been through several new drops already and I always get at least one or two eggs. I've got nothing since this thing started.

But whatever it is, I doubt TJ's going to get up at 2:45 am to fix the problem.

Going to go drown my sorrows in chocolate milk and come back in a day or two. blink.gifsad.gifdry.gif

Revenge of the Lagmonster- Mod Mayhem 2010

Ah no, The rise of the..

AP MONSTER!

An abandoned monster that's come back for revenge and to take over our poor AP, punishing us all for flooding it with walls of pink, black and green.

Im logged in.. maybe my computer isnt loading the caves page correctly..?

There's a rumour that TJ might have planned this, but I don't think so...It's just all too weird.

I dunno... I think he might have something planned (somehow just having four new common breeds doesn't seem all that mayhem-like to me), but I don't think this is it.

I think more breeds are coming, actually. But I don't think the AP really has anything to do with it.

Oh, there's plenty of mayhem. Speculative mostly, but mayhem nonetheless.

I have to say. The ap monster needs to be in the books right away. And if 8 hours pass, a pretty will die, a day, many will die. It's killing them! D:

those poor babies stuck in the ap.

sad.gif

They never had a chance.

::Jaws theme play silently in the background::

I think more breeds are coming, actually. But I don't think the AP really has anything to do with it.

Why do you think more breeds are coming?