TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Has there been added some time to the eggs / hatchies? I have a geode that should be down a lot more then it is now in time...

Ok I'm a little nervous that TJ might come out at any moment and proclaim it april fools D:

Preeeeeeeeeeetty sure the female fell dragon thing is supposed to have the male's description. I remember seeing it in the progress list, and the creator/artist made it a point that the females are the dominant gender.

Edited by Nashlina

Dang I figured that since the last one lasted so long that this one would at least last 3 days. I only got one egg. tongue.gif And it is so hard to get eggs from the cave when it isn't a special release. This is going to be like trying to get Trio eggs all over again. I know the Trio eggs were uncommon but when I was getting them they weren't new. These are new and not nearly enough people got any of them. If I want these guys anytime soon it's going to probably be tough luck for me. sad.gif

Locked with two nebulas, a CB red dorsal, and a lineaged mint... *prods eggs to groooow*

Really wanted a fell-fire egg, but it's nice to know that they're all common and will still be around later.

im glad they're common too

or else id have a tough time finding them later on since

i cant grab anything right now e-e

My theory?...

The madness isn't over. More eggs are coming.

Be prepared.

Just my theory.

My theory?...

The madness isn't over. More eggs are coming.

Be prepared.

Just my theory.

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering about that, myself. Let people think it's safe to get locked, then release a bunch more... xd.png

After a long time hunting, I got my four (one of each) wub.gif

The eggs are so pretty and i love the hatchies, too...

Why can't we freeze eggs? wink.gif

i wish my egg would cure itself from its sickness D:

i really like the hatchling sprite and i want mine to hatch

Has anybody else noticed that there are way more dinos than normal? I just saw three go by in the last few minutes.

someone broke the AP again. if you log out you can see the AP but only if you type in the URL. If you login, you only see 1 egg in the AP & can't see the link for it from the main page.

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

o_o' what's that..

Ya, I got that when I clicked on the sun eggs. What's up with that?