TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

WHAAAA!!! I just got up and wanted to finish hunting the new eggs (I still need the one with the fell flame) and - nothing. Cave - empty. AP - gone. Looks like something is rotten in the state of Dragcave.... Poor TJ, never one single minute without some troubles that need to be solved. Hope he can fix it soon.

ASDASDASD

Scroll-locked, and AP-blocked! Nuuuuuuuu! I want those black ER hatchlings!!

;_; this is not fair...

PD: @Nightshadow, great story laugh.gif

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Grrrrr. Grabbed a strange marking egg and it was a horse, so I bit it in hopes of a repulse, and it stayed. I realize I should be glad... but I don't want it xd.png I want to be able to catch a BBW!

ETA: speeling iz gud

Edited by silverstreak12

Is anyone able to get eggs during this drop? I can't tell if the cave is acting up or if I really am too slow >.<

Well, it seems the drop is over already, all I see are the usual breeds sad.gif too bad I didn't have time to try all day yesterday.. please bring them back a little longer!

I definitely have just seen about ten trios go by, and a black as well, in the cave. Darn you, inconvenient vamp success!

I'm seeing more fell flames than speckles, and more of both than the others at this point. Maybe yesterday tricked us?

No idea how, but I managed to get three of the new eggs after a day of hunting (despite my laptop running rather slowly). I'm scroll-locked now and I really hope my hatchies will grow up soon so that I can hunt the last one before it will be impossible to catch it. Apparently we're almost back to normal drops already, after just one day which really shocked me a bit. smile.gif Or is that a result of the AP being gone for a while? I also got the Database error while hunting this morning, but I still got a speckled egg shortly affter that, so it didn't really upset me.

Poor TJ, having so much work with the site lately!

Edited by Arlessiar

I got an ERROR message when I finally got to a speckled first. TT_TT

That happened to me twice. =(

Grrrrr. Grabbed a strange marking egg and it was a horse, so I bit it in hopes of a repulse, and it stayed. I realize I should be glad... but I don't want it xd.png I want to be able to catch a BBW!

ETA: speeling iz gud

Hah, I did the same thing with the guardian I reflex clicked.. /; I was hoping for a repulse, but it stayed -__-'

edited spelling. x'd

Edited by Caius

The drop is normal now. But there are many new eggs out there. So, I think everybody still have a big chance to get them.

sad.gif Got 2 data base errors again, it makes me sad...finally there are less people in the cave hunting so i have a change on my not so fast connection and now the monsters are back.

Hah, I did the same thing with the guardian I reflex clicked.. /; I was hoping for a repilse, but it stayed -__-'

What's so bad about having a vamp stay?

What's so bad about having a vamp stay?

We impulse clicked an egg in the cave, so we can't drop it for another five hours. We bit it in the hopes that it would be repulsed to the AP and we'd have that spot back, but to no avail.

I love the new eggs.

Can anyone tell me if my green eggs will hacht? (please).

Wow, this might be the only time when everyone just BITE and hope that it will not successful. Great! The power of the new release is so incredible. xd.pngxd.png

I got Data Base error as well.

Also I mistakenly got a water and a puddle Egg. -.-

No new Egg. dry.gif

Saw a few Trio eggs.... 1 CB Icicle, is that too much to ask?

We impulse clicked an egg in the cave, so we can't drop it for another five hours. We bit it in the hopes that it would be repulsed to the AP and we'd have that spot back, but to no avail.

Yea I realize that but what is so bad about having a vamp stay? The eggs aren't going anywhere so you don't have to rush to get them. Don't freak out just because you have a new vamp and 3 new eggs. That's nothing bad and you should be happy.

Yea I realize that but what is so bad about having a vamp stay? The eggs aren't going anywhere so you don't have to rush to get them. Don't freak out just because you have a new vamp and 3 new eggs. That's nothing bad and you should be happy.

Er... I wasn't doing that *just* for the new eggs.

Quite a few rare eggs went by, including trios and at least one black, all CB. That's enough for me to not want to be scroll locked xd.png

ETA: Forgot a word xd.png

Edited by silverstreak12

Well I didn't know that. Wish I could catch CB's now...

We can still get them, right? I only managed to get two Nebula eggs and a Sunlight one.

EDIT. You guys mean the AP? 'Cause the Cave is available. The AP link is not showing up when there are no eggs on that page a.k.a when it's empty.

Edited by Anca

since right now is a great time to trade anybody wanna trade something pretty good for a nebula? if so PM me

Sent you a PM