TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Crystal or glass dragon? O.o What are those?

FINALLY!!

After perseverance I finally have my Fell Fire Egg! T^T

-cuddles it- It was well worth the little fight with the AP

monster and the wee early mornings...xd.png

Finally managed to get the last of the four eggs. I'm happy I was already planning to freeze some of my hatchies though, or I would have had issues with too many of them.

Was yesterday the only day the new eggs were being dropped???!! I was down and out with IBS and just couldn't compete and now I'm not seeing any new eggs in the Cave! dry.gif

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these >:D

EDIT: No moar mass drop?

This will be harder than I thought.

Edited by Fancypants

Was yesterday the only day the new eggs were being dropped???!! I was down and out with IBS and just couldn't compete and now I'm not seeing any new eggs in the Cave! dry.gif

They are still dropping, but they are mixed in with all the others now. I just saw a speckled one drop.

Gah! I got a Nebula and a green Speckle. I so wanted a Hellfire!! sad.gif Oh well, I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later...

No they are perm peoples these dragons are permanent they are STILL BEING DROPPED ....

Would anyone be willing to snatch for me a speckle or a hellfire ? pm me >.> And Ill give you a temp password so you can try D8

WHY CAN'T I GET ANYTHING!?

Ah, well. If I can at LEAST get a Nebula....

OMG i had 3 but abbonded them! now i feel stupid and bad that i didnt check to see if anyone wanted them

I be bored....

Hey (this sounds weird but) if anyone has a spare sunsong egg and if you give it to me I'll try to catch eggs for you. Say, your missing the Hellfire egg, I'd do my absolute best to catch you one! smile.gif

PM me if interested! xd.png

I'm so glad I decided to take a gamble and dump my CB split yesterday in order to grab a second Nebula with the new eggs being mixed in with the older ones.

Was hoping to nab a Sunsong today, but my brain was still locked on the Trio and I without intending to clicked on and caught another Magma that I can't get rid of until c. 5:00 p.m. BST.

Oki, let me get this straight:

They're still dropping, just mixed in now?

Dx

Anyone wanna catch me a heckfire?

I'll love you forever if you would happy.gif

Oki, let me get this straight:

They're still dropping, just mixed in now?

Dx

Anyone wanna catch me a heckfire?

I'll love you forever if you would happy.gif

Yep, dropping but mixed.

And I'd totally offer to help catch, if I'd managed to get anything but a nebula, which was from a trade.

Yay I just glanced at mah scroll 8D I GOTS A HELL FIRE 8D Thanks to moonflight 8D Woot "! Im so happy right nao I may explode o__O

xd.png

Whatever, two people attempting have a better chance than one, no?

Edit: Actually, anyone willing to catch for me, PM me and I'll have a temp pass, since trading takes forever and always, and plus someone else may snatch it up in the process...

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

This is exciting! four new dragons! it makes a soul happy =3

Yay I just glanced at mah scroll 8D I GOTS A HELL FIRE 8D Thanks to moonflight 8D Woot "! Im so happy right nao I may explode o__O

glad your happy biggrin.gif im still working on the speckle, i havent even seen one in the past two 5 min drops