TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

The cave went down just as I was logging in for my little sister. She has a few dragons she has to name and my laptop is currently the only computer in the house we are aloud on, as mum has started studying online.

I hope the cave is back online soon... Not only am I worried about my eggs, but my sister has hyjacked my xbox till she can name her dragons...

I just hope the AP monster hasn't taken this oppertunity to run rampad around the cave, killing all the dragons, in all our absence.

Edit: I can't spell tongue.gif

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Forgive me if this has been answered, but I'm afraid I haven't got time to read back through 75 pages - sorry.

Is the fact that we aren't getting only new eggs dropped in the cave a glitch, does anyone know? Normally new egg releases (special events aside) drop as the only thing in the cave for three or four days, but the four new eggs only dropped for one day, as far as I can see.

I'm guessing the fact we can't get to the AP is a glitch, so I wondered if the lack of only new eggs being dropped was also a glitch? Or is it thuoght to be all part of the 'Mod Mayhem'?

Thanks in advance and again, I apologise if this has already been addressed.

Edit: The AP appears to be back.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I think the BBW is the green speckled one and the brown one if the hellfire, but I could be worng as I only have the nebula.

And I'm not sure if its a glitch or not, but I'm trying to get some of the legendary trio. I've seen quite a few of them so far, if only I wasn't locked.

Forgive me if this has been answered, but I'm afraid I haven't got time to read back through 75 pages - sorry.

Is the fact that we aren't getting only new eggs dropped in the cave a glitch, does anyone know? Normally new egg releases (special events aside) drop as the only thing in the cave for three or four days, but the four new eggs only dropped for one day, as far as I can see.

I'm guessing the fact we can't get to the AP is a glitch, so I wondered if the lack of only new eggs being dropped was also a glitch? Or is it thuoght to be all part of the 'Mod Mayhem'?

Thanks in advance and again, I apologise if this has already been addressed.

Edit: The AP appears to be back.

The Drops are already mixed, so we have to search for the new ones.

Sucks, but there you go...

Edit: I'd been hoping that was a glitch, and we'd get at least the weekend of egg floods, and that still might turn out to be the case.

Edited by Syphoneira

I think the BBW is the green speckled one and the brown one if the hellfire, but I could be worng as I only have the nebula.

And I'm not sure if its a glitch or not, but I'm trying to get some of the legendary trio. I've seen quite a few of them so far, if only I wasn't locked.

Nope, that's perfectly right.

I believe TJ said in one of the older now vanished news posts that the drops have been adjusted to make sure the site doesn't try to fill the ratios of new eggs immediately, but adjust them slowly - making sure there are no day(week?)-long drops of only new eggs, like there was with the last release of commons (nocturne, electric, etc).

Though I might not be remembering it correctly, I wasn't here much at the time.

Edited by Carthasis

Nope, that's perfectly right.

That's a relief, I don't like giving false/incorrect info. rolleyes.gif

Edit: Ooo first on page, never had that before laugh.gif

Edited by Triuqs22

I believe TJ said in one of the older now vanished news posts that the drops have been adjusted to make sure the site doesn't try to fill the ratios of new eggs immediately, but adjust them slowly - making sure there are no day(week?)-long drops of only new eggs, like there was with the last release of commons (nocturne, electric, etc).

Though I might not be remembering it correctly, I wasn't here much at the time.

I remember seeing that, it was in the post when he announced the dimorphism and new BSA and Mod Mayhem. I hadn't thought or expected it would mean only a one day drop of brand new eggs, just that we wouldn't have another Mid-Winter Madness.

Ah well . . .

Thanks.

Aaaargh...

The AP Monster is finished. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Rawr Rawr, he's nomming all your eggs.

Aaaargh...

user posted image

Nice sprite. And that was fast.

When I want to sprite something, I sprite with speed. biggrin.gif And the sketch was all preworke dout anyway...I only ended up dithering on a whim.

Was yesterday the only day they're going to be released like that!?!? Please say no....

I'm frustrated. I was scrolled locked, but didn't worry too much. I figured I would have plenty of time to grab the new eggs. I wake up this morning, and BOOM!, no mass drop anymore. What happened to weeks of new eggs in the cave like before? mad.gif This game is kind of inconsistent. Oh well! Back to normal routine and hope that some day I will eventually get ALL the new dragons.

My eggs are starting to crack! Ooooh, the excitment..

Just keeping that AP Monster away from them. biggrin.gif

i counted how many new eggs i missed yesterday and today... 45 yesterday 7 today. i was locked when i clicked on a speckled and i got the locked message @-@

Wow, it's like the new eggs just...vanished! lol I have two of the breeds, so I can't complain, but I expected to see many more dropping in the cave. I'm locked, but was looking for a little while, and didn't even see one of the new breeds! O.o I feel really bad for those that didn't get any at all! sad.gif

@Wet Sock: Ooh, lovely AP monster!! 8D

*on topic* AAGGHHH THE ONLY EGG I NEED IS THE SUNSONG EGGY!!!! DX

*small voice* anyone have an extra?? :'(

They are there, just interspersed with the normal drops. They're coming at the rate of common eggs in the cave drops, it's just maybe some people's connections are too slow too see them, because they're getting snapped up veeeeery quick.

Aaaargh...

user posted image

Oh, boy, he's gorgeous!

Really lovely.

I only have half...

I still need hellfire and sunsong. x.x

I wont cach any in the cave if its mixing already...