TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yay! I only need a sunsong and a BBW, but I have room for only one egg... I think I'll go for the sunsong =)

Can anybody get the codes to the eggs stuck in the Logged-Out AP? Then at least somebody could try to adopt and save them. :/

Can anybody get the codes to the eggs stuck in the Logged-Out AP? Then at least somebody could try to adopt and save them. :/

I've tried everything I know to find out the codes (and believe me, I know quite a few tricks). I am pleased to announce you that nothing worked. *pops champagne*

</sarcasm>

Oh no...I jsut hope TJ gets on in time to save them.

But meanwhile, I can sprite the AP monster. smile.gif

Dang! I caught a pygmy by accident and now I'm scroll locked untill I can abandon it - vamps can't bite pygmies, mores the pity!!

Still trying to get a sunsong and a fellfire!!

EDIT: Just noticed the nebula female hatchling - she is gorgeous!! Going to have to add frozen hatchlings of the nebula's to my plan!

Edited by lexa000

The AP monster would make a killer dragon for the site.

"Know only as 'The Monster' this species of dragon hunts primarily on hatchlings and eggs. Adult dragons are usually capable defenders of their young, but The Monster is intelligent, and feasts only on those which are lost or abandoned. It is vicious in attacks, and will eat far more than it needs to satisfy its hunger."

Well... phooey... scroll locked. But I did manage to get a speckled egg and just saw my purple hatchie is a male. Makes me happy. smile.gif

Haha, the AP Monster's neck was tricky, but it looks alright. Had to move around the tail and thin down the neck, but it's still relatively more or less the same pose.

I just woke up...are the new eggs still being mass dropped? Thanks!

as I figured ... I am locked with 5 hatchies and only 1 egg out of the 4. Uh well... Tomorrow is a day too isn't it? laugh.gif

Looks like normal drops but I was seeing a fair amount of the new eggs though.

Super, (edit: sarc.) the Cave's down - I hope this is a good sign, and not one that it's been eaten...

Edit: and I so hope no time will be added, if it's down for a few hours or half a day.

Edited by Syphoneira

Wow. Tha AP monster decided it wanted the whole cave.

....March/April isn't a good time for DC, is it?

i know I'll be ninja'd but: it was in the Twilight Zone - you couldn't get there from here...

With DC down I can finally go get breakfast without worrying about eggs/hatchlings. Then again I'm gonna worry anyway because of the AP Monster.

Edit: Nevermind, its back up, ooo and so is the AP. Yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by Triuqs22

ah good I was wondering if it was just me biggrin.gif.

Well I have to stay unlocked for today, but I still plan to get a Nebula and a Sunsong

What was wrong with the AP?

AP is glitched. If you are logged in you can only see one egg but if you log out you see that there it is actually completely full.

Edited by S3r3nity