TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Because, 3 were taken of the Completed List, and the Mods implied that this was only the beginning.

So I have good reason to think so. But if they do, hopefully not too soon.

And the mods can't lie or try to mess with you? Yea because they NEVER do that...

When you are logged in the only thing that changes on the AP is how many people are viewing the page.

The AP issue has been reported at the very least. Just be patient folks, the AP monster will be caught and relocated.

Whaaat, how did you get the pretty snow? o.o

Stylish again... just found out that some users of DC have been coding top quality user styles over userstyles.org... laugh.gif

Because, 3 were taken of the Completed List, and the Mods implied that this was only the beginning.

Oh no, really?!

And I just got a Nebula egg and am 1 egg away from being locked.

If more are released this is going to be absolute chaos. (OR MAYHEM, YESSSS)

orz

I just looked at the AP on a browser I am not logged onto. This has to be an April Fools day prank. There are four silver eggs in the AP if you're not logged on. They are the new silver eggs.. the grayer ones. The white eggs have a bluish cast to them now. rolleyes.gif

pardon typos: on a travel laptop.

Edited by Dragonbox

Lol they weren't kidding when they said "Cue Speculation"...

My it's the spirits of the Frill's killing the AP because they had

to leave? T__T

I can't wait to see the AP monster sprites.

Damn it... can't even catch a BBW because of some glitch. I click any egg in the cave and it goes right to the logout page.

I'm sketching his ehad right now...Full of egg crushing teeth...And an evil glint in his eye. >:D

It should have bloody fangs because it traps low hatchies and kills them slowly, and lures in new people because they see a rich ap.

I just looked at the AP on a browser I am not logged onto. This has to be an April Fools day prank. There are four silver eggs in the AP if you're not logged on. They are the new silver eggs.. the grayer ones. The white eggs have a bluish cast to them now. rolleyes.gif

No I'm pretty certain that those are white eggs, the silver is in between the color of the gray and the white ones on there.

I just looked at the AP on a browser I am not logged onto. This has to be an April Fools day prank. There are four silver eggs in the AP if you're not logged on. They are the new silver eggs.. the grayer ones. The white eggs have a bluish cast to them now.    rolleyes.gif

Those are white. And even if they were silver it wouldn't be unimaginable that they are already owned but just appearing on the AP.

Trust not the AP monster!

OT//

The AP Monster.....

Silently, the beast crouched on the outside edge of The Cave's territory. The watchers and guards that kept order for the Cave Master were busy settling in the new arrivals. They were so busy that the borders were left unguarded.

Ignoring the crowded front of the cave where Keepers flocked to welcome and coo over the newest batch of young, the AP Monster krept through the shadows, little more than a shadow himself, until he reached the Abandoned hatchlings waiting for a home. The hatchlings huddled together, the youngest hiding under the wings of their elder kin as they shook and shivered in fear of this Great Unknown. The shells of the unhatched eggs grew cold and their colors dim as he drew closer and closer.

Slinking out of the shadows the AP Monster swarmed over the huddled batch of unprotected young, enveloping them in the darkness he clung to and carried with him. Quickly before an alrm could sound both hatchlings and eggs disappeared from sight. All that remained was a single unclaimable egg.

The Keepers soon noticed the silence left behind by the Hatchlings disappearance (eggs afterall are always silent) and swarmed over the area to poke and prod that single, mysterious egg. But not matter how hard they tried nor how many they could not dislodge the mimic of a true egg. It stayed, the only outward sign of the AP Monster as he held their unclaimed young captive.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking scared!

Banner; I survied the Ap monsters hold-up during mod mayhem.

Ok; amethysta came up with anti ap monster, I shortened to ap monster. Cool!!!!

Save our eggies though!!!