UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((Sorry, can't post as much anymore. This post is short and random. Kinda weird and stuff too, you know?))

((EDIT: First post for the third time! (Not in a row, of course.)))

Glace blinked and turned to Kanii. Her cheeks turned a bright pink when she saw the girl's hands around her own. She had somewhat seen a shadow of her in her dream.

"I... I love you too." The hybrid replied.

Edited by DiaGlace48

((You are the queen of first posts. tongue.gif And as long as you don't quit, it's okay if you can't come on as much. Is it RL stuff?))

Kanii looked up at Glace happily. Glace had blushed as red as Sunset's wings.

"Yay!"

Kanii scampered off towards an large tree. She tugs off a leaf and throws it into the fire. A bit of smoke come out. Reaching out, Kanii grabbed some more leaves from the tree and shaped them into a bowl, somehow managing to stick them together in a large bowl like shape. Then she made a smaller fire off to the side a little with an ember she dug out.

"I learned this in girl scouts!" Kanii chirped.

She filled the bowl as much as she could with water and set it on the little fire. The water boiled and the leaf stayed intact where the water line was but the top began to shrivel. Kanii dropped pieces of the unfinished rabbit meat in the boiling water.

"I'm gonna make some stew for us! Because I really love soup."

Kanii looked around for any of the spices they had at her home. Cinnamon, cloves, ground cumin. Kanii licked her lips. She loved the carrot soup the chef made especially for her. Kanii shook her head.

I'm not there anymore this is the WILD. I must make my own food.

Kanii found some nice smelling round things growing by a mossy rock. The tiny round bulby this looked and smelled like one of the secret ingredients the cook used! Excitedly she dropped them into the water. An odd smell came out of it.

"It's cooking!" She called out to Glace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ice hatchling followed Sunset, Cross and Ivy.

Suddenly Sunset reaches down and picks him up. Setting him on her back, she spreads her huge wings.

"Hang on tight"

The hatchling barely nodded. He was going to fly!

Cross takes off and the others follow in pursuit.

Oh wow! I can't wait for my wings to grow in.

He loved to feel the wind blowing. Craning his neck, he watched his back for any sign of wing growth. Nothing.

They were high up now and the ice hatchie could see farther than he ever could.

He spotted a little brown mound down below. It had a black hole in the middle of it.

"I found a cave!" He shouted pointing to the mound.

((/just a question. Are we the only people posting right now? Come on guys don't be shy. And I know you roleplay stalkers are out there. Just Pm UchihaAce and start playing. We need more people here!))

Sunset laughs as a dragon hisses at them Lets not. cross knows a place where others like him sleep, waiting for the sun to set. nocturne dragons go here also, scince they cant stand the light. Cross lands on a cave ledge and walks in, finding a great spot to sit or lay. unset lets the hatchling slide down, and the other hatchlings look at the ice hatchling. Sunset smiles but when one hatchling snaps at the ice hatchling, Sunset growls and puts a protective paw over the hatchling Dont touch this hatchling. Sunset sighs Lets go She puts the hatchling back up and flys off Those hatchlings that snaped at you where vampire hatchlings. Their not use to having other hatchlings around but their own. Sunset flys around a bit,then yawns Lets go back.Sunset flys back to camp and lands softly, leting the hatchling down Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

The ice hatchling toddled off Sunset's back.

"Thanks for the ride"

And walked unsteadily to Kanii.

"Kanii! I flew on Sunset's back!"

Kanii smiled. I made some soup for us too!. Grabbing one of Glace's intricately carved rock bowls, Kanii dipped them into the leaf pot and scooped out the soup. She set the "table" and finally sat at her own spot.

"I had the sheff teach me at my house!He was really really big and I would get chocolate cherries from him!" Kanii said happily gesturing to the food. "Where's Cross?"

"Cross went to sleep in a nock- turn-ole cave." the hatchie said.

"Oh." Kanii patted the "seat" next to her. "Lets eat breakfast!"

Sunset sits by the hatchling and smiles at it, thinking of something Hatchling, could i be your sister? please? she smiles softly at the hatchling And me too! Ivy smiles at the hatchling ill be an aunt or sister of some sort, scince i already consider Kanii as my Sister Dark smiles as she brings out a small cake from her pouch I have cake. its made with chocolate cherries too. its big enough for anyone who wants some.[B] Dark opens the small clother that it was in and it smelled freshly baked[/b] Even dragons can eat it!

The Ice hatchling thinks for a minute.

"Well, technically you can't be a REAL sister, but you can be a close friends like a sister."

He eyes the cake. "Can I have some?"

Kanii laughed. "It's like you, Dark, to magically have some cake in your bag."

Leaning forward, Kanii sniffs it. "It smells wonderful! How in the world did you get it!"

Kanii looks over her shoulder. "Hey Glace! Bring your hatchie! We're gonna have some cake!"

The ice hatchling runs over to Harold Stoneworthy. "Come on!" He bounced excitedly tugging on Harold's claw. "Dark said dragons can eat too!"

Kanii looked worriedly at Harold. "I think he's hibernating. Let him sleep. He'll probably wake up soon."

Dark smile im a great cook. and here. she cuts it and gives everyone a small piece there ya go. its really good.Dark smiles the cake then yawnsim so tired still.

((Well, before me was you, what was happening at that time?))

((Oh Hi guys. Sorry I wasn't on.Had a big book report and my brother's driving me bonkers. Recap for you En'K'Haral! So you left off where we first met so I shall continue from there.

Glace and Kanii and the hatchlings (still not named) get hunger. Glace can cook with her magical ice powers so Kanii took the hatchies out to find foo. They dragged in a jackrabbit they caught (funny because it was getting pretty close to Easter. xd.png ) and Glace cooked it and ate it. Dark is found with her hatchling who is now Sunset the Sunset dragon. We eat berries and the rabbit. Glace and Dark both tell stories. You might want to go back and read them both on page 59 because it might be important. I dunno. Then we sleep. Kanii has an odd dream you can read on page 60 because it had nothing to do with the story really, though I tried to make it amusing. Then Glace has a nightmare/memory thing and Dark has a vampire egg that grows into an adult along wiht Sunset and another purple hatchling walks over to her. The ice hatchie tries to cast an ice calming spell on Glace to help her nightmare. Kanii suddenly finds herself in Glace's dream, both on page 60 they could be important. Again, I dunno if it is or not. Dark is almost kidnapped by demon elves and they get eaten by the vampire dragon. Then it's morning and Kanii uses her Girl scout powers to make rabbit stew and Dark's dragons and Kanii hatchling go find a nocturnal cave for Cross to sleep in (because he's a vampire dragon). Kanii says I love you to Glace and glace says back. Then Dark brings them back and they all agree to protect each other like brother and sister. Dark brings out a cake with chocolate cherries and they are waiting to eat it.

Whew. Sorry this is so long. A lot happened now for my real post.

Oh and I hope I'm first!))

Kanii plucked the cherry from the top of her slice. "Yummy!" She exclaimed.

The hatchling nipped at the chocolate. he recoiled when it didn't move. "Kanii WHAT IS THIS STUFF!" He cried.

"It's food." Kanii explained. "It's called chocolate and it's very yummy."

The ice hatchie bites off a piece of chocolate. Then he attacked the cherry devouring it in a series of frenzied gulps.

"It's just like solid happiness!" He crowed, chocolate all over his face.

Kanii laughed, wiping of the chocolate as best she could while he wriggled and tried to like his nose. "Doesn't it fill you with happy-happiness?" ((< Hurr Hurr. My username.)

The hatchie nodded. "Thank you so much Dark."

Kanii smiled. It had been so yummy and it filled her with memories.

She glanced worriedly at Stoneworthy. he hadn't moved since the day she met him. Was he sick?

Kanii patted him gently. The ice hatchie tried to stick a snowball he conjured up into his ear.

Kanii picked him up before he could weasel the cold ammo into Soneworthy's ear.

"You're getting more and more troublesome every day!"

The hatchling pouted. "It would have been great!"

Kanii cuddled him and walked a little bit away from the big dragon. "He's tired and we should let him rest."

The hatchling jumped lightly out of her arms. "All right then. But that doesn't mean I won't prank him when he wakes up!"

With that, he ran off to bother Dark for more cake.

((edit: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

a Daydream dragon flys towards dark, whispers in her ear, then flys off We got to get moving. a herd of rampaging horse dragons is heading this way, driving other dragons in the forest our way also. she gets onto sunsets back gracfully and looks at the others[b/] Those of you who can fly, fly. those of you who cant, get on either Ivy or Sunset. Sunset can hold one more person while ivy can hold two. lets hurry, cause i dont wanna get crushed by angry dragons...... sunset snickers and waits for everyone to get sitchiated

((SORRY! I CANT SPELL! xd.png))

(( I thought we were in Rainclan's territory. blink.gif ))

Kanii looks worriedly at the stretch of forest behind her. It had been so peaceful a day ago.

Carefully holding her hatchling, Kanii clambered onto the lilac scaled back of Ivy.

"What about Glace and Stoneworthy? They were in Rainclan. What will happen to Rainclan and Glace and Stoneworthy?"

The ice hatchie leaped off of Ivy and ran over to Glace. "Get going!" He tugged on the winter hatchling.

He then ran up to Harold and proceded to stick a large, icy, wet snowball in his ear. "WAKE UP!"

Dark looks at the direction of the rainclan They will be fine. its a large herd, they came from the plans. some humans were trying to hunt them. but shooting at them made them mad. as long as they keep out of the horses way, everyone should be fine Ivy picks up the icehatchling and jumps up, looking towards where the herd is suposed to be coming from Their not too far away. mabey 25 miles? mabey not. hard to tell, but theres a lot.

(lol alot.png makes a funny looking creature)

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

((Dark, don't post those things here. Mods will lock this roleplay. Can you please delete your previous post? You can add them to the fansites available. Just don't post them here))

They were high up in the sky now.

"Wheeeeeeee!"

"Don't fall!" Kanii shouted over the roaring wind.

She loved the feeling of air rippling on her skin, flowing like strips of silk between her outstretched fingers.

How can there be no air in space? It's such an impossoble thought.

"Are we out of range yet?" She shouted.

((OH! sorry i did not knowww..........sad.gifsad.gif ))

Dark looks to her right We should be fine now. lets wait. The earth shakes below them as the herd of horse Dragons runGlad i told you guys? if we did that later then we did, then we wouldnt be here.... :\

((Hey, are you guys still accepting RPers? I sent Ace a form earlier, but it appears that he/she hasn't been active in a while...?))

((Yes I think so. Sorry I haven't been on. Not many people are on these days. I've sent like 5 forms to people and none but one has replied. >> why is it like a ghost town. If you'd like, maybe you you could start and just ask to edit your form with Ace ahen she gets on. Maybe? I don't know. any ways))

Kanii gently slides off of Ivy. She sneezes. The Ice hatchie sniffs the air.

"Smells like horsie dragons!"

Kanii grabs him and runs off in the diresction of where they came from.

"Come on! We gotta find what scared them!"

((Probably all the exams around the end of the year >.>' No one has time to Roleplay. Anyway, should I post my form for you to see here?))

(Can someone PLEASE inforrm me of what the Frank is going on in the RP right now?) Edited by rainpeltstar

((I'm afraid I don't know.))

((I did tell you. Like three times. >.> Ill start where I appear ( in Rainclan territory.) Poof. I appear in the bushes. (you can read about my background or what happened ) I was found by glace and stonesworthy. (neither has been on for a long time) My icicle egg hatched and Glace's winter egg hatched too. Both are unnamed. We met up with Dark and her three dragons (Ivy (purple dragon), Cross (Vampire) and Sunset (sunset dragon). We eat and Glace has a nightmare about her past (aka torturing, being attacked by drunken farmers, ect) Kanii (me) dreams a weird dream and suddenly falls into Glace's horrifying dream. Ice hatchie tries a spell on Glace. everyone wakes up. Something confusing happens with a dwarf prince (I didn't understand it either) and we wake and eat and a herd of horse dragons just stampeded. They are now gone and Kanii and her hatchie are exploring and trying to find out what caused them to stampede.

Sorry it's so long. I was always really bad at summerising but Im like the only person here.

If you still don't understand, you can always read back a few pages. Your Kreen and Myse right? We could venture into Rainclan and find out what the mysterious stampede causing thing is. Im really glad your back!

And Im gonna post a bit more just cuz I feel guilty if I dont. Even If I did just post.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanii and her hatchie raced over to the track marks.

The hatchling chatted excitedly. "There were so many! It was like a river of purple and blue. I'm glad we are all fine but why did they stampede us?"

Kanii stood up from poking at a blob of horse dragon dung and put down her stick she was using to poke it. "I'm going to go look at the river. I want to see the fish spirits again.

Both of them sat by the River gazing at the Spirits. The ice hatchie caught a live minnow and ate it in one gulp.

Kanii raised her head slowly. "Didn't-Didn't Harold say something about this being a territory? Of some clan of dragons?"

The ice hatchie licked his lips. "I think so. Wasn't it... HailClan or something like that? Snow Clan? It had something to do with water.."

"RainCLan!" Both of them shouted together.

Kanii brushed a pine needle off her skirt. "Lets find them."

She looked around the neat and tidy clearing where they had set up camp. She thought for a while. "We're just going exploring. We won't need to bring any stuff with us. With that, she grabbed her hatchie and put him on her head. "Can you smell them now?" she asked.

"I-I think I can!"

"Where are they?" Kanii turned to look at the woods.

"There is a strong dragon smell coming from there." The hatchie used his telepathic power to show Kanii the little opening in the forest.

"Alright!" Kanii jumped and pumped a tiny fist in the air. It jounced the hatchie a little bit. She ran towards the entrance to the woods. Within seconds, both of them had disappeared into the woods of Rainclan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((There RainpeltStar, I have created a senario in which you can

(pretty please) come back into the RP!. You are Kreen and Myse aren't you? and in rainclan right? Well Im so Glad your back!))

((Oh and I wont forget you Digipup! I think you could just post your form here and start roleplaying. Then when everyone is on again, you can send it to Uchiha Ace. I have a bunch of exams but they haven't come yet. Plus. I procrastinate here too much! smile.gif So just post away! I'm not sure if this is allowed but Uchiha Ace shouldn't have aproblem with it. Im so sorry if I get you into trouble. But please join! We would love to have you!))

((I used "Please" too much. :/))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

((Well, all right, if you're sure Ace won't mind.....

~~

Username: Digipup

Name: Luna

Dragon: Vladina Nite Bite I/Female/Alternate black/Hatchling

Description: See my avatar, or click here. That photo only shows her head and neck, so here be the rest of her description.

Luna is tall, thin and sort of bony, with visible ribs and shoulder blades. She is very, very lithe and agile, and she has a red and black pair of misfit ears, shown above, which have a keen, dragonlike sense of hearing. She usually keeps her face concealed underneath a heavy, hooded black cloak, and generally wears the hood up to hide her ears. Her teeth are also slightly pointed and she rarely smiles. Explanation for all of this is below. She also carries a large black leather bag over her shoulder.

Personality: Sober, mean-tempered, defensive, and hostile. Luna does not work well in groups and prefers to stay by herself, with none but her hatchling.

Brief History: Luna is an outcast, a strange hybrid of human and dragon herself. She should not exist and most 'purebreds', as she calls them, try to kill her on sight. How she was even created and born is a mystery, as she was kicked out of her home at a young age and had to raise herself – she nearly starved multiple times until she gave up a moral lifestyle and had to rely on mugging and pickpocketing to stay alive. The older she got, the sharper her teeth were and the more able to do this she was. She lives quite well now, having stolen many weapons and useful items, as well as her dragon egg. She was able to coax the egg to hatch, although it did during the night and Luna was made aware of this event because the first thing the hatchling did was march over and bite her while she was asleep, hence the name.

~~~

I'll let you guys post once and then I'll throw myself into the mix I suppose.))

Edited by digipup

(Mmk, we're back in business. And you need to PM your form to Ace I think.)

Kreen heard a rumbling, like something big or a group of things were pounding the ground. She exchanged a worried glance with Myse and creeped out of the Rainclan burrow. She saw a human and her hatchling she supposed go into the woods.

"Who're they? We better make sure they know they're in the Rainclan territory. They may be evil, or even with Fangclan!"

(I haven't posted here in a long time so that's the name I remember most.)

"Maybe they're good and just passing by peacefully."

They both ran after them, but both were puzzled by things that were trampled and hoofprints in the ground. Kreen inspected one of them closely and she thought that maybe Horse dragons came by and got spooked.

"This could have been a massacre."

Myse said, looking down at a particularly deep one.

"Let's keep going."

Kreen ran ahead and tried to catch up with the pair.

"Hey! Who are you two?"

She called and stopped. Myse caught up to her and stayed back a little.

(( Yay! new Persons! *squeals* and Digipup, I not sure if Ace will mind but I thknit would be okay. >.> On, I hope Im not making you do the wrong thing because Ace isnt replying. And your person is a lot like Glace!))

Kanii skidded to a stop. The ice hatchie toppled off her head.

They were in the woods and sunlight dappled the leaves on the ground.

"Helloooooooo?" Kanii tilted her head. "I heard something" she whispered to her hatchling.

The hatchie nodded. It was a bit frightened. "Its porbably just some passerby in the woods. Remember how Glace found us? And Harold Stonesworthy?"

Then they heard some one muttering. Bits and peices floated out to them.

"This... been....massacre....Keep go....."

Then they heard a shout, loud and clear. "Hey! Who are you?"

Kanii nodded to her hatchie. "We better go find them and make sure they aren't in trouble, though, I thought they sounded like dragons." Her eyes brightened.

"Rainclan!" Kanii and her hatchling simultaneously shouted.

They ran towards the voice.

There they found a black dragon and a skywing dragon waiting for them.

Kanii picked up her hatchling and hugged him to her chest. "Who are you?"