UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

(( I luff stories. Oh and I did write the poem. Thats why it sucks so much. CX. DarkVolter. I feelz your pain. My parents wouldn't let me Rp sp here I am! at 12:22 at night!))

Kanii listened wide eyed as Glace told her tale. At the end. Kanii was gaping at her.

"Do you every go back?" Kanii asked. "Can I come tooo next time?"

SHe was sitting on Dark's bedroll that she had kindly lent to her.

"Flandre. Thats such a lovely name." Kanii sighed with pleasure." Flandre. Flandre Scarlet. Scarlet, Flandre. I wish that was my name." Kanii looked at the sliver of moon peeking out from the clouds. "Remilia is also a pretty name."

" Remilia, oh Remilia.

Where art thou thy vampress?

Where the sky shines grey

And Moon is cold

Thy name

Stands out

Like a Rose"

Kanii, where'd you come up with that?

Kanii looked shcked for a moment. "I honestly dont know. Sounds so WIlliamish."

Then Dark offered to also tell a story. Oh yes Dark! We would love to hear it!

"Please Dark! Tell us a story of you!"

Kanii layed down. "It is a beutiful night" she said agreeing with Sunset.

((That last post took me about an hour & 1/2 to type.))

"Yes, I'm sure we would all like to hear it." Glace smiled. "And no, I never did go back, though I always planned on it." ((If I decide to go back, we should probably make another RP for it.))

Dark smiled "OK."

((also, like Dia, I AM NOT WRITING IN FIRST PERSON! its easier to write in third person veiw))

Its was a Dark morning. Dark's mother, Sunshine, was yelling at her again. she had frogotten to close the door. her mother ooked human to guests only, to show kindness. But she was mad, and looked as in her true self. an ugly Pig Headed woman. Dark sighed and walked outside and closed the door. She couldnt Stand listening to her mothers yelling. Thats when her friend,PYra,ran over, she was a Snake headed Girl. Dark smiled. She didnt Have a part of a animal inside her. her whole village was based on part of animals. She was different though. She always wondered why. BUt on a Lunar Eclipse, She turned into something terrible. It was what her mother called a elf wolf. Dark sighed again. She didnt know what an elf wolf looked like. so, she smiles a pyra, and walked around with her. thats when her father, a Boar headed man, walked up to her. He hit her across the face as hard as possible. Pyra, bit her father. her father screached, and tried to hit pyra, who dodged easily, and grabs dark and ran. She ran as fast as she could. after a while, pyra stopped, and gave dark a teleporter

"Dark, RUN! get away from here. you must. But First, im telling you what you truly are. You are a Elf Princess, Cursed by a witch. She Has made you into a half werewolf, half Elf Being. you were suposed to take over the Elf kingdom, till our kind took it over. only the Pig Heads wanted you. Dark, you must get out of here. NOW! GO! go to a demention called hte human plain. GO!"

"Pyra, please promise me You will never forget me! PROMISE!"

Pyra looked at her funny "Forget you? AS IF! you wont forget me i know that for a fact. now GO!"Dark pushed a small section on the device, and she apeared in the HUman demension. she looked around, then whimpered. She was alone. Where Was She? She looked around again, when a vampire boy walked up to her

"So your the Person that the Snake head was warning us about. Here. Your egg."

"My Egg?" The boy handed her Sunset's egg, and she looked confused, lookd up to ask a question, but he was gone. Sunset had hatched as soon as it could hear her voice, and when it did, it looked at her, and spoke to her

"I am Dark of the sunset, but call meh sunset. you ish my momma. OK!" sunset smiled and fell asleep Dark smiled, and stood up. She seceretly Vowed to never let any harm come to her hatchling, and she would find a way back to Pyra if she could. she probably wouldnt though. the only thing she hoped, was that Pyra was still alive. she looked at herself, and noticed that she had gotten older. she was about 14 now. but, that was her True age at home. her fake age was 5. what was going on. Sunset looked at dark, then sighed

"Forget it. You cant go back trust me." sunset fell asleep again and dark fell asleep too. Three days, and dark had traveled that small part of land she could. on the fourth day, was when she found her new and kind friends. Kanii, Glace,and the hatchlings.

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

"How interesting." Glace whispered. "I never expected there were people like me. I had always taken a liking to wolves." She stood up and brushed off her clothes, each part of her layered shirt and pants rustling in the wind like leaves on a tree.

"I believe we'l'l get along well."

Dark nodds, then the vampire hatchling changes into a male vampire hatchling,and dark smiles brightly amazing! a male vampire dragon. Cool. she gigles and sunset smiles Now i have a brother!

((sorry writers block and im going to voluenteer at the Second chance around here so i dont have much time.

((PLEASE BE FIRST POST!! *CROSSES FINGERS*))

Kanii listened to Dark's incredible story.

I wish my life was exciting like that.

Kanii, I'm sleepy. Good night.

Kanii finished listening to Dark's story. She was very drowsy. Barely, she could Glace whisper something to Dark and hear her dress rustle. Then she drifted off.

Through her sleep, Kanii heard Dark cry out happily. "Amazing! A male vampire dragon. Cool. Vaguely she heard her giggle and Sunset exclaim "Now I have a brother!"

Kanii smiled in her sleep and rolled over, closer to her hatchling.

((EDit: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

Dark smiles at kanii, then puts her blanket on kanii, then looks at the sky, the full moon glowing on her, and her black hair blowing softly in a breeze, then her brown eyes turning lavender thats good that my eyes have finnaly chaned to thier normal color. Lavander. Dark smiled at the moon, thinking about her true heritage

((Hmmm. Can't really say much when your sleeeping can you? Hey hey!

I has an idea. Do you guys want to skip ahead to daytime so there are morethings to do/ talk about? And this post is gonna be terrible.))

Kanii felt warm and cozy. The first time in a long time. Her hatchling was comfy and cool on the ice. Kanii had a dream too. And odd one.

((now this is a dream guys. NOT REAL))

She dreamed that Flandre and Remilia (even though she's never seen them) came her to visit Dark and Glace. Then, There was a fish that appeared on a stick that turned into Pyra. Pyra then began to eat a rock While Glace and Flandre fought for a stick. Then Harold roared and they all started singing a song about stalking blueberries. Then Dark and Sunset built a rollercoaster in ten minutes and launched Pyra and the vampire dragon into the night. Then they flew back in a helecopter and Glace stole it. Then the winter hatchling let the other hatchlings into a marching band. Then Stoneworthy swallowed the Earth and they all blew up and turned into kibble. The kibble was butter flavored too. Then Remilia turned back and ate a windchime. And exploded again.

Kanii laughed suddenly. The hatchling did too. Then they both turned and continued sleeping.

((Random. Ignore is you must.))

((Lolz! Your dream was funnier than the crack (Humor one-shots) I read on Fanfiction.net! And that's saying something! Oh, and you can look up the characters I mentioned (Besides Glace) in the flashback on the web, if you need a reference.))

Glace grinned at the duo and laid on the ground. She easily drifted off to sleep.

((A/N Any NPCs that are unknown and/or aren't really important will have normal black dialouge.))

"There's the demon!"

"Get 'er!"

"She can't hide forev'r!"

"Come on! This way!"

Glace growled as she sped through the winding black forest. Each star in the night sky did nothing to give her any more of a clear path. They did, however, shine on her wings, giving away her position. She cursed as she came face-to-face with a large burly man holding a torch.

"I found 'er!" The man called. Glace spat when she smelled the horrid scent of cheap liquor.

"There ye are!" Another drunken man slurred. The hybrid was soon surrounded by tobbacco-smelling thugs with pitch-forks and clubs. Torches were swung at her wings and tail. Glace dodged them the best she could.

"Not so fast!" One cried. He threw his torch at the girl as she dodged another. The one which was hurled swept past her clothing, causing it to catch fire. Glace stopped moving entirely.

"Ahhhhh!"

The village mob proceeded to beat the hybrid with clubs and pitch-forks. One fork caught both of Glace's eyes, placing scars on both of them. Others set her wings and tail on fire. Various clubs had black metal spikes, spilling outrageous amounts of blood everywhere. The continuous beating was agonizing to Glace, as she cried out with every blow.

The hybrid screeched and moaned quietly as she was trapped in her own memory. The Winter Hatchling woke with a start from her master's pain-filled calls. On instinct, she began shaking the girl, trying desperately to wake her up. But alas, it was futile. Bits of ice and snow shot out from the clearing, giving an image to Glace's hurt. Even for a Winter Hatchling, the young dragon found the temperature too cold for comfort.

"Glace! Wake up! Wake up!" The hatchling screamed, tears gleaming in her eyes.

((Nuuuuuuu! Stop that you eveil pitchfork welding meanies! Glace is so much better than you! *huggles Glace* We must fly past the rainbow to where chickens cross roads without being questioned!!))

The ice hatchling woke with a jolt. Glace was screaming and moaning and crying. The temperatured at dropped several degrees but he didn't mind. The winter hatchling, however, was frantically trying to wake her up.

Don't do that.

The ice hatchling padded over.

She needs her rest. It's only a nightmare.

Sitting by her head, he watched her twitch and swipe at the air. He wound his way into her dream and gasped at the horror of the evils.

Please people. Accept Glace. She is a blessing of the wild, a division of two worlds merged. A being of peace.

He turned to the winter hatchling.

Let her sleep. She needs rest to take worries off her mind. I think I might know something my dragon mother told me in my egg.

Not waiting for the winter hatchling's response, he concentrated hard and turned the layer of water vapor above Glace into tiny ice crystals. He also sent tiny waves of magic into it. They fell over Glace like a blanket.

This is what we ice dragons use to calm the nerves. I thought it might work on Glace too. The ice is comforting and the magic helps to calm.

He nuzzeled Glace's cheek.

We're all family here. We might as well pool everything we've got together and help each other out.

((I edited the spelling mistakes.))

((Edit no.2 I just realized how sappy that was. ;o; I was just trying to be sincere.....))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

Sunset grows into a full Sunset dragon, a female, whiole the vampire grows into a adult, then a purple hatchling walks over to dark and lies down "Really? no more hatchlings please." She laughs and sunset curls around dark, then sniffs the hatchling, and thenshe shrugs and falls asleep beside the vampire hatchling "Ive got one too many dragons" Dark jokes

At the Ice Hatchling's gesture, Glace stopped moving. However, she was now in some sort of frozen pose, as if being restrained. The temperature elevated, though not completely. The hybrid's breathing also calmed a bit. Just a bit.

"Go...away..." She muttered in her sleep. "Leave... me alone..."

"Thank you..." Glace shook her head uncertainly not to mention subconsciously. "They won't... leave..."

The Winter Hatchling shook her head in despair.

"This won't end well." She sighed.

Edited by DiaGlace48

Cross looks at the hatchling in discust, then sighs w hen sunset smacks him in the head "Your just jealous the only way YOU can breed is by biting an egg. Relax. You will find someone, or something." Sunset laughs at cross and then the hatchling whimpers then growls QUIET YOU STUPID ADULTS! the hatchling falls back to sleep and Sunset, Cross, and Dark look at the hatchling, suprised. Scary.

Username: 1stDarkvoltar

Name: Ivy of Purple Aka Ivy

Species: Purple Dragon

Clan: dont have one.

Description: is a small purple dragon hatchling with bright green eyes.

Personality: agrovated easily , but is usually kind and sweet.

Brief History: i was left by my mother due to me being touched by a human.

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

((Heeeyyyyyyyyyy. What time is it? Time to wake up? And Dark, did UchihaAce approve your new character?))

THE ICICLE HATCHLING ((not posting as Kanii this time))

The icicle hatching bowed his head. He hadn't performed it right. His magic wasn't strong enough to help Glace. Glace was talking in her sleep now. The icicle hatchie felt embarrassed that he had added to Glace's discomfort. Her nuzzled her cheek again and silently hoped that her dream would fizzle into fruity bubbles the was it was supposed to after the magic had been performed.

He silently padded over to Dark and noticed that Sunset and Cross were now both adults. "Hmm" he mused to himself. He watched as a third hatchling joined them. A purple one too. How odd.

"Dark!" he called out with a smile, "You're like a dragon magnet!"

He walked towards the purple hatchling. "Hello."

((edit. Just got a CB cheese!!))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

((not yet i havent gotten to talk to Ace))

Dark giggles, then lies down, and falls asleep. Sunset nodds to cross, who watches the night "Sunset, ill watch first shift for protecting them, scince im a vampire dragon. but understand, i wont let ou go off without mhelping. your taking day shift. understand. Cross glares at sunset, who nodds KK!

((Thats okay. Just make sure your characters are approved before you post them.))

The icicle hatchling saw Dark lay down and fall asleep. Cross and Sunset were both gaurding the small camp. Glace seemed a bit quieter. The winter hatchling was still muttering to herself. He crawled, satisfied, back to Kanii and snuggled up with her. Soon their breathing was syncronized and they were both dreaming again.

((This is off topic but weird.

YOU MUST READ!!

Guys, I think this is a magical enchanted topic. I have always tried to find a vampire egg but someone would always get it before me. Then Dark posts that Sunset found a Vampire egg and then I was able to snatch one from the AP of dragcave. Then Dark said that her dragon gendered male. I check mine, and sure enough, he's male. Then I saw how cool this was and I rush to type it up. Then I had to leave for my dance class. I had just typed this : "Now Dark, you must add a CHEESE DRAGON so I can find one!" before I had to exit out without posting it. And now whats happened?

I HAZ A CHEEZ EGG!!

All because I typed it on this topic.

Strange huh?))

((I'm thinking you're right. I just recently got a Vampire egg again. Though I could've sworn it was CB or something. Guess not. Anyway, so sorry I haven't posted in forever! I kinda got hung up on some things. Oh, and this next part is what happened right when the Icicle Hatchie used his magic.))

Glace was trying her hardest to withstand the pain, but utterly failed to do so. It was then that she felt some surge of protection. It was as if someone was trying to show her she wasn't alone. They hybrid would have loved it if the villagers had all just died on the spot, but then they'd be even angrier with her than they already were. But at this point, it didn't really matter. Spreading whatever was left of her dripping melting wings, she roared and the drunken mob stepped back, or whatever you would call it. Glace shot ice and snow from her hands and froze the villagers in place. She then flicked her wings and launched an ice-and-fire assault. It pierced thought the outlaws' flesh and burned their bodies to dust. Those who were spared shoulted curses at the 'demon'. Immediately, Glace took off in the direction of a river. She glided the best she could with her wet wings. Even still, the dwindling mob pursued the hybrid. As she 'flew' deeper into the black forest, silver highlings began popping up, visible through the snow. The temperature dropped from 63 degrees Farenheit to less than 28 degrees below zero. The silver strips turned out to be snow and ice as the river came into view. The bleeding hybrid dove into the frozen rivulet via a hole in the cold water. The water that had somehow excaped the abnormal temperatures hissed when it came into contact with the flaming wings. By the time they were no longer burning, Glace's wings and tail looked different. The mob approached and threw their pitch-forks into the hole in the ice, severely stabbing her in all directions. The river was dyed red, and the ice was stained. The drunks hooted in supposed victory and tramped back to the village. An egg was hidden in the depths of the ice, as Glace was relieved to see. The hybrid wearily clambered out of the hole, and collapsed onto the ice. Her wings and tail had turned out to be very thin, the flesh of the tail being just slightly bigger than a modern-day exhaust pipe, while the wings could be compared to a large wire. Surrounding that were two layers of cyan scales, offering wonderful protection to the parts and the owner itself. Beyond that was a 3-inch layer of sapphires, gleaming with cleanliness. And last but not least, a fine 5-inch-wide layer of ice surrounded this, the wings being enforced, but greatly thinned out. As the tail grew longer, its stoutness decreased. However, this was not the current image, as it was beforehand. The wing and tail armor had been breached, the ice completely melted, the sapphire almost melted (there still remained some scorched bits), the scales had been blackened and thus weakened but finally shattered by the pitch-forks, and the flest had been torn and the bones fractured in various places. There had been a raging snowstorm earlier, but now the worst of it was located in Glace's general direction. The color in the usually-lively hybrid's eyes had faded drastically to a sullen, deathly gray. She panted in the storm, blood still spilling everywhere. She couldn't see due to the fork that struck her eyes. Her ears were no longer noticeably blue. The once beautiful clothing she wore were burnt and ripped, though it was actually best-off. Glace slid back into the water and passed out.

((Now it's back to where we left off.))

Glace woke with a start. Panicing, she rapidly turned her head to see what was going on. Kanii and the Icicle Hatchling were cuddled up together, sharing a more peaceful dream. Dark had now 'obtained' two new dragons and a Purple Hatchling. She had no idea where Stonesworthy was, and her Winter Hatchling was sobbing into her sleeve, which she had earlier repaired after the attack. The temperature had also returned to normal. Her wings and tail had healed, but now that she thought about it, they did ache when she moved them. They also contained a bluish-black color in the middle, no doubt from the flames.

"I was so worried!" The hatchling cried. "I thought you'd never wake up!"

"Well, I'm awake now." The hybrid chuckled, somewhat and unintentionally bitterly. "Might as well keep watch with the other dragons. Then it gives me a reason not to fall asleep again."

((I WANT A BLACK MARROW DRAGON EGG! xd.png))

Dark's dream shows her a small girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes, crying. calling out to dark, saying she was her sister "Strange" The purple hatchling sighs and walks over to sunset's head and falls asleep there"your all strange to me" Criss yawns and watches the sky

"So," Glace murmured, "How are you liking it here? What do you think of Dark? She's a curious fellow, no?" She laughed quietly to herself, then stared at the moon. It glowed with a mysterious power the hybrid had never felt before. It was fascinating.

((Sorry I haven't been on. I had just written a nice long literate post, then I accidentally highlighted and deleted it! I was so mad. Guess I redo it. Oh and are we skipping to morning? I'm adding a plot twist.))

Kanii was peacefully dreaming of their choir singing about stalking blueberries until suddenly there was a flash. Then she spun dizzily into a portal that had just opened from the campfire.

With a gasp Kanii landed light;y on her feet.

Whoa.

Her head cleared and she saw Glace, staring menacingly at her.

"G-Glace? A-are you okay?"

Suddenly a torch flew over her head and nearly hit Glace. The older girl spun and dodged it but another one brushed her beautiful dress and it caught on fire. She let out a scream.

Glace wasn't wearing that dress....?

Then Glace was running, running away as fast as she could.

"No! No Glace! Come back!"

Kanii looked back and saw some rowdy villagers armed with pitchforks and torches advancing on the hybrid. Glace was still running and flying away into the forest.

Bracing herself, Kanii jumped in front of the people.

"STOP."

No one payed any attention to her. Panicking, Kanii knew her small body would do nothing to sloe the mob down.

But I- I can't let them hurt Glace. She's like the big sister I never had. No, I won't let these evil drunks get her!

The crowd came closer. Kanii closed her eyes and prepared for the impact. She braced herself and tried not to tremble. She waited for the crash. It didn't come.

She peeked out at the clearing and almost screamed. The people were running through her. She simple wasn't there.

But she WAS.

Kanii swiped her hand at one villager with a torch. She tried to bit another. She made no impact on them and went through them.

Am I a ghost!?!

Kanii decided she wasn't. Following the crowd she ran, no floated, to the front where Glace was. Then they were surrounded.

Kanii had never been so scared in her life. All those little eyes stared at them, full of hatred. She tried to cling to Glace's hand but the older girl had no idea she was there.

Then Glace relaxed for a moment and a new fire kindled in her glowing blue eyes. She looked like she was revitalized. Glace lashed out at the villagers, freezing them and blowing them to dust.

"Yeah! Go Glace! Go eat those meanie pants!"

When several of them had been reduced to almost nothing, Glace left and ran off towards a river. she jumped in. Kanii hung back and watched the water sizzle. Glace didn't come up.

Glace can't be dead. That impossible. Nothing as little and stupid as that could ever hurt Glace.

The remaining villagers crept up and shouted, throwing their pitchforks and weapons into the little hole Glace had made when she plunged into the river. The water turned a dark red and the edge of the ice a deep crimson.

"Glace!" Kanii cried out.

To her releif, Glace slowly dragged herself out of the freezing red water. Her body was scorched and her tail and wings half melted. Slowly they reformed. Kanii sighed.

Then she saw Glace pass out and slide back into the water. All at once everything disappeared.

"Glace!"

The image in front of Kanii fizzled away and everywhere she looked, the picture crumbled in front of her.

What's going on here?

Then she was falling, falling, falling, down the cloudy portal.

A bright light shone in her face. A hatchling rolled onto her face.

Hatchling?

Kanii sat up abruptly causing her icicle hatchling to tumble off her face into her lap and causing her extreme dizziness. Everyone else was awake too. Except Dark. Dark had a new purple hatchling. Dark was like a dragon magnet.

The ice hatchie looked up at her.

"Kanii! Glace was having a nightmare! so a did a spell on her and it worked! She's awake now."

Kanii looked over at a tired Glace. She was on gaurd and looking at the moon with fastination.

Glace. How... how did I see you in my dream?

Shakily Kanii made her hay towards Glace, holding her ice hatchlign in her arms. She reached out and clasped Glace's hand as if it was a teddy bear.

"I love you Glace."

((Edit: Sorry it was so long. I felt like Kanii needed to be specail. I mean seriously. GLace is just an awesome hybrid, Dark is a mystical dragon magnet, and Kanii is, well, a phsyco little girls who can see into dreams! If thats okay with you guys. If not, I'll just make this a one time thing. Sorry again for everything.))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

]((Idk! i thinks its cool!))

the purple hatchling changes into a female purple dragon, but she looks at themoon and growls, curling her tail around dark as elves apeared around them. A beautiful Boy walks up, ong blonde hair and bright green eyes. "Dark! i found you! Finnally. i can take you home to mother and father. and- ARG! OW!" He was begining to pick up dark when Ivy of Purple bit him. He Jumped back and growled. the Elves surrounding them pointed spears at Ivy, but sunset stood infront of them and snarled loudly, and she picked up dark, who was STILL asleep. "DANG SHES A HEAVY SLEEPER!" Ivy was staring at dark, but sunset sighed "she is. but thats fine with me. ayway, WHO ARE YOU" Sunset growls at the boy "My name is Prince- cross eats the prince and the other elves also "Why did you eat them cross!" Cross smiles "they Wernt elves. they were demons. they wanted everyones souls. i can eat them cause i got no soul!" Cross laughs and falls over "im awake........" Dark wakes up, and looks at glace oddly "Your apart of my family some how. i think. i just drempt that a dragon with your color wings and a human in my family had you.... god..... i dont know. my mind is so mixed up. mabey it was just my imagination. hey, what happened here? huh? im so confused! and hungry. HUNGRY FOOD! FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD! dark dives at a mouse and eats ityum. the three dragons laughed at dark and then they all relaxed. the sun was begining to come up "Cross, go to a cave nearby. sunset, follow him so he can trail our scent ok?" Sunset and Cross nod. sunset follows Cross as they find a cave for crow to sleep in What about you Dark? Ivy looks worriedly at dark, who was smiling Its ok ill be fine.

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

((I thought it was Cross. huh.gif ))

Kanii watched Glace for a reaction to her outburst. There was none. She saw Dark wake up and eat a mouse.

"Dark. We could cook that you know." Kanii laughed and the outburst.

The hatchling looked up "Kanii, Can I go with Cross and Ivy and-"

Kanii smiled. "Yeah. You can go. Don't cause trouble."

Bounding away towards the bigger dragons he called back. "Don't worry! I won't!

Kanii looked back at Glace sitting forlornly. She poked at the embers and cried out when a flicker appeared.

"Look! I started the fire!"

((Just a reminder to please not spam this topic with posts about how much you want a dragon. We have threads like The Giving Tree in Site Discussion if you need help finding a dragon. :3))

((Sorry. I just thought it was very odd how as soon a a dragon was mentioned, I received one. Should I edit and delete my post?))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

((xd.png you get my point. ill change it))

Dark sighs and sunset picks up the hatchlig and puts it on her back Hang on tight. She opens her wings and lifts off Come on cross! lets go Cross takes off towards a cave he knows of Lets go.