UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

Approved ~

Plot:

The Renaissance of the dragons has been over for the last hundred years. As humans expand their cities and spread out, less and less land is available for the dragons, along with less food. It causes dragons to make small groups known as Clans, and fight over territories. A constant struggle for survival, and many dragons are sick of it. They just wish to be free, like they could so many years ago...

As humans grow closer, the fight for territory burns hotter. It's evolved from threats to serious fights and the occasional kill. The largest Clan, known only as Sky, is also one of the more stable Clans, who have already established a fair amount of land for themselves. They're committed to bringing back the dragons and reigning over all the land once again, as one absolute power. It would be perfect... No more of these foolish wars that humans cause, no more pollution, and no more feudal battles over land amongst dragons... A form of world peace. Another Clan, this one known as Rain, feels that Sky has become a threat to all other dragon clans and is trying to make alliances with the other clans to take it down. They too wish to help the dragons come back to a Renaissance, but without law. They wished for absolute freedom... Eggs were precious, rare things. In these harsh times it became increasingly difficult to coax one to hatch, and they often died. Hatchlings were even more valuable than eggs; they could travel on their own without being carried, and acted like sponges for knowleage.

The humans of this time, for the most part, hated dragons with a passion. Humans often feared what they didn't understand, and this was no exeption. However, a young orphan girl with a strange affection for dragons discovers a Pygmy dragon's egg in an abandoned den, and decides to scrape together a small band of Tamers to help aid both dragons and humans. She believes that humans and dragons can live in peace, and is willing to put her life on the line to prove it. Anyone who could find a dragon egg and make it hatch obviously had natural ability as a Tamer, and if she could do it, anyone should be able to with ease...

You could RP as any of the groups I've listed here. Or, if you want, you could make your own dragon Clan and RP them. There's also a Dragon Rider's Guild, if your interested. First person to join this is the leader of it.

Rules:

1. No godmodding. It just sucks all the fun outta the game.

2. You just lost The Game xd.png

3. No using other's characters without permission. Seriously...

4. No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues... Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes them.

5. This is a semi-literate to literate RPG. That means ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE FOR 1 LINERS. And if your a wiseguy and say"Ok! That means I'll post a TWO liner! >:D" Then check out the next rule.

6. I can and will kick people off the RPG if they're being rude/breaking the rules. I go by baseball rules: 3 strikes and you're OUT!

7. Gore is fine. Actually, to be honest, I quite enjoy it in action scenes. Hehee! Just try not to make it too bad, since little kids go on here too...

8. For romance, pretty much the same as above. Only I don't enjoy it. But if you must... *shrug*

9. So long as you can handle it, feel free to have as many characters as you wish.

10. Follow all DC rules here too! Kinda obvious, but still...

I'm not quite sure if character forms are supposed to be up in the Unapproved Stage, so... Here it is. I'll edit to remove them if it's not allowed.

Dragon Sheet

Username:

Name:

Species:

Clan:

Description:

Personality:

Brief History:

Tamer Sheet

Username:

Name:

Dragon:(Name of dragon, gender, type of dragon, and state of dragon. Ex: Nyx/Male/Pygmy/egg)

Description:

Personality:

Brief History:

Here's mine:

Username: UchihaAce

Name: Kitsune

Dragon: Nyx/Male/Pygmy/Egg

Description: http://ItachiShippuden.deviantart.com/art/...teddy-155663446 (Kitsune © to ME. That's my deviantART account and a drawing that I made. Just remove all the dragon parts from her and that's my character for this RP)

Personality: Cheerful and energetic. Has a strange affection to dragons. Charming, cute, and always smiling, it's hard not to love her. One of her only items is a scroll on dragons, which she uses to identify and learn about dragons. From there, she brings them food and tries helping them if injured. Most humans have rejected her for her love of dragons.

Brief History: Kitsune is a homeless orphan girl, rejected by society because of her strange affinity with the deadly creatures known as dragons. She sees them as beautiful and graceful beings far beyond human comprehension. She acted nomadic, moving from place to place until finding a rare sight; a dragon den in a small hillside cave by a tiny town, freshly abandoned. Seizing this amazing stroke of luck, she settles into the den to live where the previous inhabitants had and to study what they had left behind and write details in her notebook. While looking around, she discovers a tiny egg and quickly realizes it to be an abandoned Pygmy egg. She took it and was overjoyed, spending every spare moment cleaning the dirt off of it and cradling it in a motherly way. Soon, she got the idea to start a Taming Clan, and sent papers from her notebook flying out towards the nearby towns with details on what she wished to do and where to find the cave. It was foolish and naive, but she was a naive person.

PM me all entries! biggrin.gif

Edited by UchihaAce

It's been one day. XD

Try posting it in the RP Status thread, which is pinned above this board. ;)

Dude, chill. A lot of other RPs have been waiting for much longer. Impatience will only annoy the RP Mods.

ACCEPTED MEMBERS:

Here's mine:

Name: Kitsune

Dragon: Nyx/Male/Pygmy/Egg

Description: http://ItachiShippuden.deviantart.com/art/...teddy-155663446 (Kitsune © to ME. That's my deviantART account and a drawing that I made. Just remove all the dragon parts from her and that's my character for this RP)

Personality: Cheerful and energetic. Has a strange affection to dragons. Charming, cute, and always smiling, it's hard not to love her. One of her only items is a scroll on dragons, which she uses to identify and learn about dragons. From there, she brings them food and tries helping them if injured. Most humans have rejected her for her love of dragons.

Brief History: Kitsune is a homeless orphan girl, rejected by society because of her strange affinity with the deadly creatures known as dragons. She sees them as beautiful and graceful beings far beyond human comprehension. She acted nomadic, moving from place to place until finding a rare sight; a dragon den in a small hillside cave by a tiny town, freshly abandoned. Seizing this amazing stroke of luck, she settles into the den to live where the previous inhabitants had and to study what they had left behind and write details in her notebook. While looking around, she discovers a tiny egg and quickly realizes it to be an abandoned Pygmy egg. She took it and was overjoyed, spending every spare moment cleaning the dirt off of it and cradling it in a motherly way. Soon, she got the idea to start a Taming Clan, and sent papers from her notebook flying out towards the nearby towns with details on what she wished to do and where to find the cave. It was foolish and naive, but she was a naive person.

Dragon Sheet

Name: Fang

Species: Black Dragon

Clan: Fang (leader of FangClan, who aim to simply kill off all humans)

Description: An alternative black dragon, with a small tuft of blue fur on his tail due to his mother being a silver dragon.

Personality: Cold;loner

Brief History: Ever since he witnessed his parent's death from humans as a hatchling, he's sworn to kill off all humans. They're all the same to him.

Username: rainpeltstar

Name: (Somehow I come up with the name Nyx but then...) Kreen

Species: Black dragon

Clan: n/a

Description: When offended or angered, she whips her tail madly.

Personality: Quick to offend and anger, but one of the dragons who wants humans and dragons to live in peace.

Brief History: Orphaned within days of hatching, Kreen was adopted by one of her kind, but left in search of a life.

Username: Bluefeather

Name: Silver Moon (better known as Silver)

Species: Silver

Clan: N/A ; Loner

Description: A slim, wise-looking adult dragon who has pure black eyes. Sometimes people or other dragons believe he is missing eyes or is blind due to this, but the truth is that he can see perfectly well.

Personality: Silver Moon is a calm, smart dragon whose days as an exile have earned him centuries' worth of wisdom beyond his years. He is quite the athlete and a remarkable speaker, more than happy to make a little speech to promote his own ideas. He is convincing when he does this.

Silver is more of a solitary dragon, and if he often travels alone, occasionally with a friend or two. He often stays around the territories of the Clans, but never dares go into the camps.

Brief History: Years ago, Silver used to be a member of SkyClan. He grew up around Clan dragons and was dedicated to being a Clan dragon, but he secretly didn't believed in the ideas of SkyClan and RainClan. He thought that humans and dragons needed to find some way to coexist peacefully. To help spread his ideas he told a Clan friend of his, Leafclaw. Leafclaw, shocked by this because she strongly believed in SkyClan's ideas, betrayed his secret and told SkyClan's leader. Silver got exiled, and since then he has been living in exile, not interested in starting another Clan but trying to spread his beliefs.

Username: Bluefeather

Name: Leafclaw

Species: Pink (the current kind, not the Bright Pink)

Clan: SkyClan

Description: A small, light dragon with a young and playful look to her.P

Personality: Despite her graceful, friendly appearance, Leafclaw is indeed one of the worst-hearted SkyClan dragons around. She wasn't afraid to betray the secret of whom she was considered a best friend to, Silver, and is willing to do anything to become SkyClan's leader. She believes more strongly in their ideas than anyone else and would kill those who don't agree with her.

Brief History: Leafclaw was hatched into SkyClan, never acting more aggressive. From a young age she had a plan forming inside her mind that could show her the way to victory, vowing that she would show her true side once becoming leader. She grew up well-respected and liked by many, though some did question the extent she would go to in order to protect her firm beliefs. She always hated RainClan and was hoping that betraying Silver's secret would send him there.

Dragon Sheet

Username:GreenMagk

Name:Aradace

Species:Skywing

Clan:Has none, he's with a human

Description: Aradace, despite his species, is very powerful and can walk on land, though he dislikes it strongly. He folds up his front and back wings and uses them as feet when walking.

Aradace is pale, pearlescent(shiny) silver/blue and has strange runes all over his body. His eyes are vivid and bright, standing out against his otherwise pale body.

Personality: He's a quiet dragon, but don't let that fool you. Aradace is protective of his friends/family, and like most, is willing to give his life to protect them.

Brief History: well, he's still an egg right now XP

Tamer Sheet

Username:GreenMagyk

Name:Laela

Dragon:Aradace/Male/Skywing/Egg

Description:Laela is short, pale and has white/blonde hair. Her eyes are, like Aradace's, bright and vivid blue.

Personality:Laela is much like aradace this way too. She's generally quiet, and has few friends, but she's protective and sarcastic. Laela laughs a lot after you get to know her. Until then, she just seems like the girl who wants to fade into the background.

Brief History: Laela was born healthy with a loving mother and father, and an older brother. Her entire family was against dragons, so they raised her to hunt and kill. Laela never liked that job. She hated killing in general, and though dragons were beautiful creatures.

At one point in time, when laela had just turned twelve, she followed a cleared trail up the mountian. Her brother, now fifteen, just behind her. They turned a corner and...saw an egg nestled between a pile of rocks and debree. A dying female lay curled protectively around it.

Her brother tried to drag laela back home so that they could tell their parents. Laela argued with him, kneeled by the female (who told her to care for the egg like it was her own child) and picked up the large, oddly-marked egg.

After that she just kind of fell into the role of mother. She ran away from home, found a flier stating a cave full of dragon-tamers/lovers, and decided she was going to go.

Edited by UchihaAce

(@Greenmagyk, sure! Just post or PM me your character form and if it's good I'll accept it and we can begin.)

Kitsune clutched her precious Pygmy egg, flicking off a speck of dirt on it. It had been a few days since she'd found it; perhaps she should go seek help at the Dragon Riders Guild? No... She wanted to do this on her own... A crack had already shown on the egg. It really shouldn't be long now... She sat down against the wall of her cave, hugging the tiny egg. She couldn't wait until it hatched... Then she'd finally have a friend. And it would get her one step closer to her goal; peace between humans and dragons.

Silver sighed, looking at the sky. The clouds were still heavy overhead and the sky still dark, although by now the sun should have been shining through. He had a feeling that there was going to be a storm afoot, and that was something he was not at all prepared for.

I guess this is the price I'm going to have to pay for being in exile, he thought. Trekking through the soil all day was not exactly the most exciting life for Silver, and lately it seemed like rainclouds were following him everywhere. Is some Gray dragon playing a trick on me? he wondered, clenching his fist momentarily to show his displeasure.

Silver sniffed the air briefly to see if there was at least any prey to hunt - that would kill his boredom for a while even though he wasn't hungry at all - and realized there was a human nearby.

"Hello?" he called out, praying to the spirits that the human he was calling out to was a friendly one.

Kitsune froze. Someone had called out a hello...? She ran to the back of the cave, pushing the egg into the smallest crevice she could find and standing guard against it. No matter what, she couldn't let it die. After five minutes of guarding, she pulled it out and brushed off the filth from it. Another crack had appeared. Her heart fluttered a bit. It really shouldn't be long now until it hatched... She hoped for their lives that whatever it was that had called out to her didn't enter her cave.

Silver paused for a while, wondering what he should do. Nobody was calling out, but nobody was attacking him, either. Confused, Silver dared to take a step forward. He got no reply.

Waiting for several moments made Silver bored, especially when he felt a tiny drop on his snout. Looking up, cascades of rain began to tumble from the sky.

It's like I'm a Gray dragon, a stormcloud always hanging above my head, he thought crossly. Silver decided to try one more time before leaving: "Is anybody there?"

Kitsune couldn't help it; she let out a startled cry when someone called out again. She clamped her hand over her mouth and ran out of the cave, slipping on the wet stones outside. She fell with a thump into a tree and held her egg tighter. A tiny crack had opened up on it's surface; it would be minutes until it hatched. She couldn't lose it now. Kitsune grabbed a stick and madly swung it around, her bloodred eyes shining in the night. "Get away!" she cried, "I have a stick!!!" Realizing how stupid that sounded, she pushed her back against the tree and slumped down, terrified.

Edited by UchihaAce

It was cold. Well, cold wasn't the right word for the weather...Freezing, glacial, frigid. Those described it better. She was shivering and so chilly she could hear her own teeth chattering. Even the normally warm egg clutched tightly to her chest, wrapped inside her thin jacket, provided no comfort.

The rain cascading down from the heavens seemed to be saying 'this is what happens when you run away.' Laela was starting to regret the happenings of that day. She'd found an egg and run away with it, after a heated arguement with her older brother and kind words from a dying dragon.

The egg was heavy---what you'd expect from a dragon the size of its mother---and covered in marks that swirled like smoke. Laela had wrapped it in her jacket to keep it nice and warm. Now though, in her dark black tang-top, she was absolutley freezing.

Rain stung her exposed skin, pelting her like shards of glass and causing her to mutter words her father would have frowned at.

"Stupid rain" She cast a despairing glance at the sky, "I like the cold but sheesh, couldn't it let up a bit?"

A sudden cry broke into the girl's silent reverie. She stopped dead in her tracks and opened her eyes wide, scanning the dripping forest. It was hard, but laela could just make out the shape of a person in the rain.

"Hey!" She called out, "Hey you there! Are you ok!?"

Kitsune dropped the stick she had been flailing and stood up, staring at where this new voice had come from. Her bloodred eyes stood out even under the heavy rain, and she tucked her hatching egg under her shirt to hide it and keep it warm. She walked over to find a girl who looked as if she were suffering from hypothermia with a funny looking lump jutting out of her jacket. Perhaps this is what had called out to her...?

"You look like your freezing. Here, come inside..." she led the poor girl into her cave and started a small fire, fumbling around her bag for a teapot and leaves. "You like tea?" she asked with a small smile.

Silver held back a laugh when he heard the human cry out, "I have a stick!" He darted behind a nearby tree and peeked out. He saw that the human was actually just a young girl, and he took pity on her as she slumped down near a tree base.

I didn't mean to scare you! Silver felt like shouting, but he realized that by now he had already scared this girl enough. Besides, she clutched a hatching Pygmy egg, and he didn't want to make her think he was going to steal it... and he certainly didn't want her thinking he was a SkyClan dragon. He shuddered at the thought.

"Hey!" called out a new voice suddenly, and Silver ducked behind the tree just before the first girl stood up.

That was a close one, Silver thought as the girls started talking. He dared to peek out again and noticed a cave, where the two were sitting near a fire. Oh, that fire looks so warm... Silver thought. Almost absent-mindedly, he flamed a branch near them.

The branch stayed on fire for about ten seconds before the cascading downpour trampled the fire's flames to the ground, bringing the branch with it. Silver realized how stupid he had just been. Suddenly seeing flames on a tree branch would creep the girls out for sure.

Kitsune finished with the tea and gave them both a cup each. As she sat back to drink from hers, a sudden flash of light outside made her turn to look. A branch had caught flames. Still hiding the egg under her shirt, she got up to investigate. "I'll be right back." she said as she ran out of the cave. CRAAAACCCKKK. Something fell from her shirt. A shard of egg. She pulled out the rest of it to see a baby Pygmy dragon. It had hatched. Overjoyed, Kitsune bent down to pick up the egg shard and found something else next to it... A single silver scale. She slowly picked it up and stared at it. It was gorgeous... The branch came down a second later with a thump, making her jump. The Pygmy chirped.

"...I'll call you Nyx." she decided suddenly. "After the greek goddess of night..." Nyx nibbled on her thumb. She looked around the trees for a bit before giving up and heading back to her cave.

"Such a pretty scale..." she murmured.

Edited by UchihaAce

Silver was highly relieved that he had not been seen. He considered revealing himself when he suddenly saw that a tiny Pygmy hatchling that couldn't be more than a day old was being held by the first human. Silver smiled. He had quite a soft spot for hatchlings.

That's when he realized something glinting, being held by the human. Blinking a few droplets of rain out of his eyes, Silver realized that the girl held one of his scales.

Oh, great; it must have rubbed off when I was leaning against the tree, he thought crossly. Silver decided to make himself useful. He thought he heard the girl name the Pygmy hatchling Nyx before he turned and ran off, intent on finding the biggest sort of prey he could find.

(What kind of food do the dragons eat in this RP? It'll help me decide what happens to Silver next.)

(it depends on the dragon. Silver dragons tend to eat meat, skywings are vegetarians, Pygmys eat whatever... Etc.)

Kitsune opened up her notebook and started writing down information on the scale in it, with scetches of a silver dragon. Scale appears to be from third spinal membrane, she jotted down, due to it's flat and narrow shape. Unscratched. Most likely not lost in fight... she taped the scale to the notebook beneath her entry and pressed it shut; that was the rarest scale she'd ever seen. What would a silver dragon be doing here?

"Nyx, come here..." she mumbled, scooping him into her arms and running back out into the rain. "Hello?" she called into the night. No response... Nyx blinked the rain out of his eyes. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" Kitsune called again, a bit louder. She hoped it wasn't a violent dragon...

Silver sniffed the air. Silly humans. They had let their dogs loose again. An entire pack of dogs was forming. Silver hated to do it, but he needed prey....

Dashing behind a tree, Silver spied on one of the dogs for a moment. It was a senior dog, no doubt about that, but plump. He suspected she got to eat most of the prey.

Just as he wanted, the dog strayed from the pack. Quick as lightning, Silver reached out and slashed the dog's neck, biting it by the back and lifting it up. The dog had died as soon as he had slashed it anyway, so he picked it up and started walking back to the cave.

Silver was hoping that the human had fallen asleep by now, for the sky was darkening even more despite the rain clouds. Evening was certainly approaching. He stopped behind a tree when he reached the cave again, and crept over to the cave.

Then he froze. Silver realized that the humans were awake. He looked down at the dog he held as not to meet their eyes.

Great, caught in the action, he thought, grimacing.

Kitsune sighed and turned back to the cave to see a silver dragon clutching a dog standing by the enterance. She froze. Nyx, noticing the other dragon, squirmed out of her arms and crept over to it, poking at the blue feathers coating it's spine and tail. Kitsune walked over and scooped him up again. She knew how bad things could turn out if someone showed fear to a dragon on their own territory; it meant loosing your land and possible death. She looked him in the eye and held out a hand. "Hello. I'm Kitsune. Are... You lost?" she had a few shuriken in her back pocket if things turned ugly, but the dragon didn't look evil... He actually looked very pretty. "Oh! Wait..." she went to her notebook and pulled out the silver scale, bringing it back to the dragon. "Is this your scale?"

"Oh, er, yes," Silver replied, still shaken that he had been caught in the act. He dropped the dog. "I thought this could be, er, food, for Nyx. I'm not lost."

Oh, great; now she likely knows I've been spying on her, Silver realized. I know Nyx's name! He looked at the scale. "You can, um, keep that if you want. I'm Silver Moon, but you can call me Silver." He paused, looking down at Nyx. "You're quite a curious one," he mused, trying to get the spotlight off of himself and onto the tiny Pygmy. He pushed the dead dog forward with his foot. "Here. Some food, if you want it."

(Would have written more... curse writers' block.)

Nyx chirped and jumped onto the dog, nibbling on it with his tiny fangs. Kitsune looked up at the Silver dragon. It had known Nyx's name... She really didn't care if it had been watching her. He looked cold.

"Here, come into the cave... It's cold out here..." She pulled Nyx and the dog into her cave, thanking Silver for the food. She poured out some more tea into the largest cup she had, and dipped mint leaves into it. She pushed it towards Silver. "Here," she offered, "tea warms you up from the inside, and the mint's good for headache relief, since you were in the cold... It also makes it taste better." She tore the dog into small bite sized pieces for Nyx before giving herself the last of the tea.

----------------

Fang clawed at a tree, the rain pelting down on him. He didn't care. He marched forward, pushing aside a small stack of human bodies he had collected and stalked into his cave. He flicked his tail in annoyance. He had lost several of the eggs he had stolen for his clan in a fight with other dragon clans. He needed to collect as many eggs and hatchlings as he could... He made his way to the back of the cave and pushed a dead bluna out of the way, revealing two bluna eggs and a Magi egg. Snatching his prize, he called to Izzy, a pink dragon in his clan. She appeared quickly.

"Leader..." she bowed her head in respect. He tossed her tge eggs, which she caught in suprize.

"Put them with the others..." he growled, clawing his way out of tge cave. She bowed again and ran. As soon as she was gone, he took to the skys.

"Thank you," Silver said, shivering as the coldness really hit him. He walked into the cave and sat down near the fire. Normally he would simply let Kitsune have all of the tea, but he was pretty thirsty....

"You're used to eating wild food, aren't you?" Silver remarked, after taking a sip of the warm, minty, delicious tea. "You didn't grimace when you tore that dog apart... unlike some humans I've seen."

Kitsune laughed at his comment on other humans' reactions at something like that.

"Well, I'm not like most humans..." she sipped at her tea, tossing chunks of dog meat into the fire for them to bake. She didn't want Nyx to eat too much raw meat... Raw meat was bad for the stomach... She pulled out a bag of potatoe chips from her backpack and nibbled on a chip. She gave Nyx a few and offered the bag to Silver. "You want some? They're barbeque. I like that flavor." She shivered slightly and fed the flame more branches.

"No thanks," Silver answered. "I appreciate your hospitality, but I can fend for myself from hereon." He sighed for a moment, giving Nyx a little pat on the head. "So can you tell me about yourself?" he asked Kitsune, trying to spark a conversation. "I can tell you what little there is to know about myself after, if you want." He knew he would regret his offer after he said it, though. Did Kitsune support SkyClan? He doubted it, with SkyClan's beliefs being what they were, but still...

Congratulations, Silver; you might as well just have offered to get your head chopped off! he thought miserably. He shook his head quickly and tried to clear his mind so he could listen.

"Alright, but there's not much to hear about me... This," she said, swinging her arms around to dictate the cave, "is my home. I have no parents, and I don't have much money, but I usually use what I manage to find for food and the occasional dragon book. I hate to admit it, but I'm usually forced to steal food..." she admitted sheepishly. She ran her hand throughher hair nervously. Well. That was it. "I'm also trying to save dragon eggs, and get other humans to accept dragons as allies and equals instead of hostile beasts. Finding Nyx's egg inspired that..." she said, running her index finger down his head to pet him. He yawned and climbed up into her hand, curling up and quickly falling asleep. Her hand must have felt very warm to him...

"So... How about you?" She asked Silver, eating another chip.

(Starting to RP now)

Kreen poked her nose into the chilly air and shivered. Kreen had hardly sprouted her wings when her foster family kicked her out. Now she had to fend for herself. She saw a scrawny mole lumbering lazily. She raked its spine and it instantly died. She heard some conversation nearby and cautiously made her way through the brush and saw a silver dragon and two humans were ahead. She cached the mole and went forward carefully. "H-hi?" Kreen said meekly. She had heard about humans being destructive and hostile but Kreen did not want to find out.