UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((Delete them then?))

Glace blinked for a moment, then silently formed an icicle in her other hand. She gave it to the other dragon and smiled.

No one's ever been this nice to me before. She thought.

Dragon Sheet

Username: Spottedpelt

Name: Nanulia

Species: Nebula

Clan: None (yet)

Description: http://dragcave.net/view/UCEX

Personality: Shy, sweet, let's others step all over her, (figuritivly)

Brief History: Nanulia was tricked by another clan member. He (the other dragon) made the clan think that she was going to kill the clan leader in order to gain power, but really that was what he was going to do. Therefore, Nanulia was exiled. ever since then, she's been a loner.

Tamer Sheet

Username: Spottedpelt

Name: Jesse

Dragon: Nanulia

Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%2...imepunkgirl.jpg

Personality: Michievious, sassy, a bit of a rebel, but very loyal to her friends, family, and her dragon.

Brief History:.....

((Looks like you already have. xd.png

@Spottedpelt: were you accepted by Uchiha Ace? If not send them to her first.))

Harold Stonesworthy

Harold graciously took the icicle and gave it a lick. It tasted a lot like water but there was something slightly different about it. He couldn't put his claw on it but it was good.

"This isn't bad. You have good taste little one. So tell me what brings you to this lovely lake?"

He asked gnawing on the icicle. He could have easily eaten the whole thing t once if it weren't for the fact that it was so cold.

((Yes, yes I have ;D))

The hybrid blinked, took a good look at her surroundings, then sighed.

"I honestly have no idea how I got here. I suppose I just dozed off again, flew around, and here I am. Though you are right. It's a beautiful lake."

((Sorry about my lateness with my post, I honestly forgot about this RP.))

The suggestion had caught the pair completely off guard, seeing as it wasn't treatment that they were used to. "I can't speak for the other pair with us, but Ryoka and myself would honored to accept your offer. Even if it ends up just being a temporary place to stay." It felt odd accepting an offer from a dragon, much less one they had just met, but if things worked out well it would give Ryoka would get the chance to prove herself worthy in the others eyes.

Harold Stonesworthy

Harold listened to her speak and felt sorry for the young hybrid. He decided it would be his duty to help them until they could keep themselves safe.

"I am glad youlike it, I hope the hatchling likes it to."

He said gesturing to the egg before gnawing on the ice again in thought. He had finished eating the icicle before he came to an idea.

"How would you like to stay here with us? You're not far from my home believe it or not. I am sure the clan would love to welcome a new member or two."

He said cheerily to the hybrid.

------------------------------------------------

Harold Reial

Harold banked and began leading the green dragonandhis comarad to the lake. He had only beenthere once or twice before but it was close enough to the border to afford protection provided by the sky clan.

"Come on then. It's this way."

He said calling back to Mordenkaiser.

((I'll go ahead and say it now, Glacce's ears are a bit spiked lika dragon's. They're also a light blue and they sparkle, but that's the only part of her body (Other than her tail and wings, of course) that's blue.))

Glace's ear twitched as she heard a voice. Someone else was coming, though they were far off. Nonetheless, she heard the dragon's words.

"I would be delighted." She blushed and quickly ate what little was left of her icicle. "Though my only concern is what your clan will take me as. I mean, there's a fine line between a mutant and a hybrid."

With a nod Mordekaiser banked and followed the guardian's lead. His only hope was that Lin and Breeze would follow, but if they didn't then what happened to them was no longer his concern. Unlike her dragon Ryoka didn't have as much sympathy for the pair if they parted ways. She had gotten used to people coming and going in her life, so losing the boy and his dragon wouldn't be anything new.

Harold Stonesworthy

"I once heard a description of a mutant by a very opinionated human. Based on that desccription I would have to say that any judgement of wether you are a mutant or a hybrid is to be held off until you are of a suitable age for such a discovery to be made. Now come along, the others are probably asleep inside. So we will have to be quiet." Harold said shrugging off her concerns as irrelivant. It really didn't matter what you were to him. His clan stood for freedom and he enforced that by example. Independance was something he wished for everyone and when the day came for them to obtain it the clan would disband since it's existance was, to some degree, contradictory to it's cause. He stood up and with a flick of his tail motioned for Glace to follow him.

Harold Reial

It was about an hours flight but in the distance one could see a place were the trees parted. The lake hadn't yet come into view. Harold had left Scrap behind figuring the lad could take care of himself and the other two just fine. He was growing fast and would soon be able to take patrol by himself anyways. On top of that he had some understanding on how to deal with hostile humans. The only worry that Harold had was whether or not he had taught him absolutly everything he knew. After all one could be confident that their apprentice could handle themselves and easily overlook something they forgot to teach their pupil.

Glace nodded rather than speaking in response and followed behind the dragon. Her only concern was how the soon-to-be hatchling would react when it hatched. No doubt it would make much noise. Then again, it just depended on how intelligent it was when it emerged from the egg. As if the egg were reminding her, it shook rapidly. Glace quietly growled and moved on.

(Hey all! Im new to this and I was approved by Ace. Could someone give me a short summary of what's happened?)

Username: Rainbow_Joy

Name:Kanii

Dragon: has a secret cave!! Dragon is iceicle egg that hasn't hatched (on my scroll) no name yet

Description: ... Small, long black hair, cute in a tiny little way (like pygmy dragons) big sparkling green eyes, not very strong

Personality: shy at first, but then hyper when happy, she is nice and likes dragons an mythilogical fantasy creatures. Friends with everyone

Brief History: Kanii's mom died when she was 6 and her father very protective of her. Being in charge of a big company, her dad has a lot of money and her has security watching their whole house. Kanii's dad hates dragons because they were the ones who killed her mother but kanii finds a crumpled note in a closet revealing that her mother was hit be a tree being cut down in dragon territory the a company was clearing land for when she went to negotiate with dragons for peace between rain and sky. A big fight started afterwards. Her mother left a clue trail to an abandoned cave set up as a dragon hatchery and Kanii finds several eggs and a scroll about different dragons in it. When dad found out, he would not let her leave the house except to go to a private school with only 8 kids in it. So, she did what other sensible kids her age would do. She ran away to live like a legendary tamer in her little dragon cave to try to help the dragon population!!!

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

(Okay then?..... I'll start though I dont have a clue to whats happening.)

The egg was freezing against her skin. Looking around nevousely, Kanii sat down on a rock. She was hopelessly lost and she had no idea where her mother's secret cave was.

Look in the bright side. You might see some wild dragons.

With a last look around for any gaurds that might have chased her, she took off her jacket and covered her egg with it. This was a new egg and not one of the eggs her mother had saved. She had come across an auction after getting some food for her hatchlings in the cave. The auctioneer was a round fat man and he was auctioning a rare iceicle egg. Kanii had wanted to hatch one of those beautiful eggs for a long time but she could never find any. Knowing that she could not beat an offer over two dollars, she kept walking but stopped at the autioneers intoduction.

"This egg is an exclusive specimen foe any expert collecter. Lets start the bids."

She walked up to a woman and put on her sweetest smile she could manage.

"Hello Ma'am. Are you going to bid on the egg?"

"No, Im not. See little girl, Mr. Thomans is a prize dragon collecter. No one will be able to beat his offer. I hear he's offereing twelve thousand dollars. All for a measily egg!. Well, I supposed he would crack the egg quickly to hatch it, then he..... Oh yes he freezes the hatchiling and stuffs it, thats right! Yes see child, he has a vast collection of stuffed dragons. it's quite a sight!"

Kanii felt sick. She had caused a big commotion and snatched the egg as quick as she could. She was a theif. But a good one. The big heavu egg with iceiccles had cut herarms and slowed her down but she had made it into the forest hadn't she?

Her muscleles ached. It was a huge workout for a tiny girl like her. With a jolt, she remembered the other hatchlings. They were old enought to fend for themselves and she breathed a sigh of releif. Checking on her special egg one more time, she started a fire.

Closing her eyes, Kanii sent a silent message to the other hatchlings

Please be okay. Darce the black dragon can teach you to hunt. I'll come back if I can but please go back to the wild where all dragons should be free.

With that, she fell into a deep sleep.

(uh nobody left? Where is everyone? IS anybody still RPing on this?)

The next day Kanii discovered a big crack in her egg!

She squeled and cuddled it dispite the coldness.

She put on her jacket and tucked in the egg to help it hatch. Walking to the edge of a small stream, she looked at her reflection. She laughed. She was strealed with mud and dirt and there wiere leaves and branches tangled in her hair. The egg made her look like she had a paunch.

Daddy would never have let me do something like this!

A chunk of egg fell out of her coat and she picked it up.

"So your hatching aren't you little one?"

((R.J. Be patient if you would. Not all of us can check the forums every day. We'll post eventually. But for now, no constant posting. Just wait. Anyway, I'll pretend you're near where me and En'K'Haral are, so read some previous posts to get an idea.))

Glace slowed down a bit. She felt as though she heard something nearby. Subtly flicking her tail beside Harold Stonesworthy, she turned her head to the muted noise.

"Someone's here." She breathed. She sniffed the air. "A human. Female, yes. An egg as well. It is..." Another breath. "Icicle Dragon. Should we let them join us?"

Edited by DiaGlace48

((Rarrgh! How did you get an Ice dragon >.< I've been searching for ages. *pouts in corner* You don't have to play your egg as it grows Joy. happy.gif but there is nothing wrong with doing it that way either though so do as you like but avoide future double posts.))

Harold stopped and looked to where Glace seemed to be looking. She asked if they should be allowed to join. "Of course. Naturally they are allowed to chose for themselves as well. I will never force anyone to join my clan. It just isn't the way you do things you know?" He said with an air of finality but was definatly not the end of the conversation. He turned towards the patch of forest they were still staring at and called out to those within its green embrace. "First things first, we must establish someone is actually out there so...who goes there!?" it sounded like he was dead seriouse with the challenge but his face only held the visage for a moment beore a restrained smile began to creep arcoss it. He was apparently playing around.

(Sorry about that.. I picked up the ice egg in the ap. Its sick now. *Fretts over little eggy*)

Kanii stopped at a booming roar.

"WHo goes there!"

With a squek, she dove into a patch of weed flowers things. They were hard to see in the dim light.

Suddenly a vine whipped out.

Oh oh..

A dragon's head peeped out of the ground.

It was a Dark green dragon.

And she was sitting in the middle of a patch of dragon grass.

"Oops"

((R.J. you can control the D.G. Dragon as a N.P.C. kay?))

Glace sighed, then calmly turned toward the noise. She noticed the Dark Green Dragon as she dove into the bushes where Kanii was hiding. Hissing at the D.G. Dragon, she unfolded her wings and spikes portruded from them. She let out a menacing roar, hoping to scare it off. Her growl was loud, but quiet enough to where the nearby camp wouldn't hear it.

(does NPC mean no person charecter?)

At the loud roar, Kanii tore away from the dragon grass vines.

It was another dragon. No wait, it was a girl framed in ice. No wait, what! It couldn't be. She looked like a beautiful dragon condensed into the body of a girl.

She wasn't sure what she wanted. It would be better to stay wary.

"Y-you stay away! Don't hurt my.....!"

Her egg!

She reached inside her coat pocket to retrieve it. All she came up with was a handful of wet egg shards.

He must have hatched!

The dark green dragon had disapeered. The roar must have scared him just as much as it scared her.

Just then she saw him. The hatchling was walking up the the half dragon girl.

And he cuddled up against her leg.

Oh.

((Yes it does biggrin.gif))

Glace was surprised at the hatchling's act. She smiled and lightly rubbed its head. There was a thump against her leg. She looked and saw that her egg had hatched as well, considering the fact that there was yet another hatchling clinging to it. It was a young Winter Dragon. Though there were no signs of maturity, Glace knew the latter hatchling was female. She nuzzled the young dragons and hers came closer. She wrapped her tail around the hatchling's smaller one and hid her from view with her wing (both now folded up).

"Mama." It squeaked.

"How sweet." Glace cooed. "How sweet."

Glace lifted her head and studied the human before her. She looked nice enough. A sunny attitude, though her clothes had an almost unnoticeable dull tinge to them.

She's been through a lot. Glace thought. Probably a part-time thief. A good thief though. She would be of much help. Not sure how Stonesworthy would react.

She cleared her throat. She was hoping the girl was listening.

"Hello there. My name is Glace Hydro. Forgive me if I startled you. It just looked like you needed a bit of help back there. I assume this is your hatchling?" She motioned to the Icicle Dragon, who was attempting to nip at her other wing. "It's very cute."

( DarrkVolter , I Pmed you about it. Just pm UchihaAce with your form. And yay! I canz Rpz with Glace!)

Kanii stared at the girl. She looked just like her newly hatched dragon. She noticed that she alsoo had a dragon, a winter dragon.

She was saying something too.

"Oh! Hi! Um! Yes! That's my hatchling...."

The little hatchie turned and crawled back towards Kanii.

She picked him up and walked towards the girl, Glace.

"My name is Kanii. I don't like my last name. And guess what! I hatched it!"

She gave her hatchling a kiss.

Kanii shot out several questions in a row

"How old are you Glace? I'm almost 10 years old now! Do you come here a lot? Do you live in a cave? How did you get here? Wow thats such a pretty lake! WHy do you seem so quiet? Can I pet your dragon? You can pet mine!! Does your dragon have a name? Mine doesn't yet. I think it's a boy. Is yours a girl? Or is it a boy? I'm so excited! I know someone now!Do you think we can find more people? How many people live here? DO you see lots of them? How come you have wings? Their so shiney and blue. And a pretty tail and pointy sparkly ears! It looks like ice? Is it ice?"

Stopping for a moment, Kanii looked back up at Glace.

She tilted her head and smiled, showing her dimples in her cheeks.

"You're so pretty!!"

((Edit: 1st post on page!! Rawr. how many people are still rping. I know a ton of people left. unsure.gif ))

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

((I think it has boiled down to you, me, Glace, Dark, and Taly. Although taly hasn't been on for a while and even I dissapear from this one now and then.))

Harold Stonesworthy

Harold made his way into the trees. Many branches crunched under his thudding footsteps. "Glace, where did you go? Oh, there you are, and I see the hatchling has hatched. How is your friend?" Despite giving a booming who goes there earlier he was actually more interested in meeting people rather than scaring them away although that may have been what happened. "Did I mention you had a very impressive roar just now. It shook even me." Not entirely true but that was the best way to describe how much he was impressed.

Edited by En'K'Haral

(("Ooming? xd.png Well I certainly hope more people join. It looked so interesting in the beginning with Kitsune and nyx and zarazo and then OhMy BAM. They disapeered.))

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppp."

The little icicle hatchling signaled the arrival of another dragon to Kanii.

Kanii stared. This dragon was big and he looked scary.

Is he nice?

I think. Gives off gentle vibes.

Kanii gasped as her hatchling spoke to her. the sentences were broken but he was speaking!

Her hatchie smiled

Glace no hurt you? Don't think he either.

"Oh. Okay. "

"Hi! My name is Kanii. I'm almost 10 years old! And I have a dragon hatchling now too that'll travel with me. He looks like her" Kanii pointed to Glace.

"See!?" Kanii continued, "He looks like that pretty girl over there with the sparkly icicle wings. See?! SEE?! Do you see her?! isn't she so blue colored?! And she looks like a princess! Like a dragon fairy princess that's an undercover ninja! And, And, Annnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddd, she scared away the dark green dragon!! Yeah she was scaring away a dragon with a ROAR"

Kanii put her hatchling on her head and danced around like a lunatic for about a minute and then sat down. Then she walked over to the new dragon.

"Guess what?" Kanii cried out "I can roar too!"

"RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR" SHe shrieked.

The little hatchling yelped and fell off her head but then caught himself in her hair.

He wearily climbed back up and yawned.

Nice meet. Name?

"Yes" Kanii said eagerly now that she knew she was among good people.

"What's your name?" Kanii said tilting her head

"O Large one?"

((oh I give up. I can't change print colors)

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

Glace was shocked. One because Stonesworthy had given her a compliment (Okay, so she wasn't shocked about that, more grateful), and the fact that she had forgotten to speak in the human's language! She sighed, then repeated everything she had said, only in human speech. She sighed as she thought of the many questions she had yet to answer, though she responded to them.

"I can tell you must know my name due to the intelligent little one you raised up to now. My new hatchling doesn't have a name yet. I am waiting until (literally guys) the next winter arrives before I give her one. You may pet her, but it is possible she will be nervous. Possible, but not likely. I belive I am so quiet because I am afraid I will say the wrong thing. I do not belive my wings, tail, and ears are made of ice, and I have them because I am a hybrid. I doubt there are many other humans around here, but then again, this is the first time I have ever been. Besides, if a human ever saw me, they would run away. I thank you for your compliment. This is Stonesworthy. Harold Stonsworthy, to be precise. And, as you can probably tell, I am an interpreter. Though I've never been asked to translate before, it is possible for me to do so. It is nice to meet you Kanii."

"Kanii!" The Winter Dragon exclaimed. She darted out from under Glace's wing and over to the girl and cuddled against her leg.

((LEARNED to change colors. attempting now .. Wait do dragons have paws or what are they called?))

"Oh!" Kanii exclaimed "she's so adorable!"

Kanii leaned down to to pet her.

"You know, it doesn't really matter whether or not what you say is right, just if it feels like you really meant to say it. Saying wrong things isn't bad, its just like how no question is a stupid one. Unless they are obvious. And I don't think everyone will run away from you. I didn't and I am sure that others would love to be your friend too. Maybe you should talk more and more people would talk to you"

She paused.

"Have you read Johnny Tremain before? In it there was a part about how Johnney showed his burnt hand in a way that said "This is the most disgusting thing you'll see" but it wasn't and when he didn't do that, no one reacted like that."

Kanii was beginning to really like Glace.

Then she flopped onto the grass and stared at the hatchling at eye level.

She was a pretty blue color, like Glace. Kanii smiled to herself.

She put down her hatchling next to it.

Hello. Nice to meet you.

The ice hatchling began to play with the winter hatchling, batting at it with its paws

Kanii skipped up to where Glace and Stoneworthy were.

"Guess what! I'm running from police but they can't catch me! Because all you you will protect me right?"

The ice hatchling stopped playing for a minute.

Where are we?

Edited by Rainbow_Joy