UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((I know, but it would be a bit lame for me to just elaborate about how Luna is standing there all like ' D< ' and not doing anything. xd.png))

Kreen rolled her eyes a little and stopped when Myse shot her a look.

When are we going to tell her that we're pretty much the only members of Rainclan other than Stonesworthy?

I know not now. Best not get in the way of a goody-good.

She tried to calm down to a normal level but still leered at the newcomer to show she was still upset.

"Who are you anyway? We mostly come in peace."

((Kanii? a Goody good? xd.png))

Kanii waited for a reply from either of them.

"Fine." The hatchling bounced around. "We'll go first."

Kanii nodded. "I'm Kanii. This is my icicle hatchling. We come from wayyyyyyyyy over there from the right side in a big big house and a little little cave." SHe looked at her hatchling. "Then he hatched when we met Glace and Stonesworthy. "

I wonder how they are now... They left a while ago.

"I'm hungry!" the hatchie complained. "I want more food!"

"Don't tell them who you are!" Nite Bite silently cried.

Luna narrowed her eyes and studied the others. "They don't seem to be looking for a fight."

"But they're..."

"Purebreds, I know. I think. I'm not even sure, but they certainly look like it."

"Are you really gonna take the chance!?"

Luna didn't answer. "... My name is Luna," she replied aloud, rather flatly.

"Okaaay, Miss-Mistress. But if they end up using me for a chew toy and skinning you, I reserve the right to say 'I told you so.'"

Edited by digipup

((HIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Soooo sorry for that month without posting! My laptop died, I can't use my mom or dad's to get on, and this is the first time in roughly a month that I've visited my grandparents AKA the only place I can post. We're also moving up here, so yeah, I've been busy. Next post from me will probably be around next Sun. unfortunately. Oh, well. Oh, and I've decided to name my hatchling "Yuki Otome", which is Japanese for "Snow Girl". This will explain one of Glace's lines in this post. And Joy, that nightmare had actually happened, and it IS important to Glace's past.))

"H-help, me..."

A loud hacking sound came from the woods nearby, and out trudged an ash-covered Glace and her little Winter Hatchling. The scars over her eyes were flowing blood, never like before. Not since that horrid event. When she coughed, thick spurts of smoke and blood came out of her mouth. Her body was lacerated and her clothes once again in near tatters. It was even worse than in her dream. Her wings and tail were cracked, dyed scarlet, and the marrow of the bones were visible.

"I-It was the men in her dream!" The young dragon shook with fear as she spoke. "They saw us when we were trying to find you! She was flying fairly close to the ground, and they threw pitch forks at her! They nearly killed her and almost ripped off her wings and tail!" By this time, the ice hybrid has lost consciousness due to loss of blood. If one dared to look closer, they would find her wings and tail were in fact just barely hanging there.

"Y-Yuki...Oto-me..." Glace whispered.

"They tried to burn her body again." She continued. "They almost succeeded, but most of them were killed again by her. I could tell that using her abilities was meant to be a last resort. There's probably shards of glass in her body, as they stabbed and slashed at her with broken liquor bottles. I hated to even watch..."

Edited by DiaGlace48

Luna just stared, unsure of what to do now. What a dramatic situation.

"... Lovely."

Edited by digipup

(xd.png)

Kreen and Myse said their names reluctantly.

"I'm Kreen, and this is Myse."

She yanked herself out of Myse's hold and sat herself down a few feet from her. She heard someone else nearby and spun around. She yelped and scrambled to her feet. As the hatchling was talking she nearly cried at the sight of the bloody hybrid.

Steady now.

"We have to help them!"

Nite Bite moved slightly and gave Luna a poke through the sides of the bag.

"Look! That icky-looking thing there is a hybrid!"

Luna did look, and she saw that her dragon's vision was better than her own - Nite Bite was right.

"Maybe they aren't dangerous?" Nite Bite commented hopefully.

"... Well, it's worth looking in to, I suppose." She let out a little sigh and drew nearer. "Keep down until we're sure."

Crouching down next to the injured hybrid, she leaned closer and examined the wounds from beneath her hood. "... Someone find me some fresh water, a few sticks, and some marigold." Her voice rose slightly. "Now."

((Sorry for any mental images. I simply couldn't resist. And until Glace gets better, this will be in Yuki's P.O.V.))

Yuki attempted to make an ice globe with her hands, then grabbed one of the few flowers still in bloom. She used her claw to take out most of the inside until there were two layers of petals left. She then caused the globe to melt inside the petal cup-like thing. To her relief, it worked.

"I can make some more if it's not enough." Yuki turned to Luna and gave her the cup, which still had part of the stem. It didn't matter too much. Besides, it helped to keep the petals together.

((No, that's all right, I was impressed with your mental images actually.

Never assume that what my character thinks is what I think. It usually isn't. xd.png

Will post soon, heading off to social activities now. ^^' ))

(Same for me too.)

Kreen walked around and picked up some fairsized sticks then put them together in a pile while Myse did the same. Soon they had enough sticks to last a good time if they needed.

(I need to go soon, thats the reason for shortness.)

Luna waited, somewhat impatiently, for them to hurry up. Taking the said items, she set to using the water to rinse off some of the grime from the wounds. Digging in her bag (around Nite Bite, who shifted out of the way), she retreived a bottle of some kind of wine, which she poured over the worst of the injuries. "This'll sting," she muttered. "Keeps off infection."

((Hello! Glace, En'K'Haral isn't coming on anymore. Glad your back! Yuki is my friend's nickname too!))

Kanii stared in horror at Glace. She rushed over to Luna. "Look! That's the Glace you look like! Your both halfbreeds! We need to help her!"

The ice hatchling wandered over to Yuki. "I'll make more ice balls for you. Make some snow. We'll pack her in it so the coldness helps repair her body. She looks badly damaged. We can repair it though. Don't stress!"

Luna paused.

"She knows-!?"

"Oh, that's not good..." Nite Bite literally voiced Luna's thoughts.

Aloud, Luna did not reply, and set to using the marigold to patch up what scratches and injuries she could. She glanced over at the ice hatchling. "It'd be a good idea to pick out as many pieces of glass as possible, first. If the wounds healed over those shards it would mean nothing but pain for the rest of his life. The hatchlings have the best eyesight and the smallest... Well, they're not fingers, but you get my point. Try to get some of those out."

Edited by digipup

((Uh, sorry to be rude or anything, but did you just say "his life"? And that's too bad he's not coming on anymore. He was fun to RP with. Oh well...))

Yuki heard Glace slightly hiss with the contact of the wine. Turning to the Icicle Hatchling she nodded her head.

"That's a good idea. But I'd suggest that we wait until the flesh of her wings and tail heal. Don't forget, Glace is also partially human. She may be part Winter/Ice Dragon, but if we try to heal her in the way you suggested, then she could possibly get hypothermia. Once her bones are completely healed, then we can do that." ((When Yuki says this, she means once the bones on her wings and tail have healed and there's no visible marrow, then they can do that. Instant hypothermia if they tried it in places where you can see the marrow, don't you think? Otherwise, that works. Just don't do it on her wings and tail yet. Yet.))

((Oh dear, oops... I meant to say 'her', but I have a habit of typing things other than what I mean to say. Sorry! ^^' ))

Luna continued her work without a word, and Nite Bite remained silent - although hearing the other hatchlings talk made her long to get out and socialize.

Edited by digipup

Kanii nodded to her hatchling. "Try to pick out all of the glass splinters with Yuki."

The ice hatchie turned to Yuki. "Okay, then. We'll get out all the glass then..... We'll help her by making her comfortable."

Kanii looked at the pool of blood slowing seeping from Glace's gown. "Well, you have to hurry, but be careful!"

A twinkle appeared in the ice hatchie's eyes. "You know what we could do? Let's race and see who gets out the most shards, WITHOUT hurting Glace. Then we can do it fast and carefully! How about it?" He asked.

Kani walked over to Luna. "Can I help you with it?"

"I guess..." Luna replied skeptically. "I'll need a few more plants. Find me some rose thorns if you can, and do your best for some foxglove leaves, too."

"Got it!"

Kanii found a rose bush and plucked several branches off, careful of her fingers. She pricked one and put it in her mouth. The blood tasted bad.

Once she had a few, she went back over to Luna and broke the thorns off.

When she was done, she had two perfectly smooth rose stems and a pile of sharp thorns.

"What do foxgloves look like?"

"Thanks." Luna nodded, pleased with Kanii's work. "Foxglove leaves are long, sort of narrow, and fleshy - they're poisonous, so don't eat them. Purple bell-shaped flowers, or sometimes pink ones."

Edited by digipup

"Okay."

Kanii wandered off again, she spotted a clump of pink flowers. They matched Luna's description but their leaves were a bit more wide than she thought they would be.

Kanii plucked them and cariied them back.

Username: DragonTrainer101

Name: Diana

Species: Silver

Clan: Loner (for now)

Description: Beautiful pink, fluffy mane and tail, has gorgeous big blue eyes. Very skinny and swift.

Personality: Since Diana is only a hatchling, she's afraid of everything. A dragon can only be lucky enough for Diana to come out of hiding and show herself to them. But can get attached to another very easily and is very sweet.

Brief History: 2 weeks after Diana hatched, she saw her mother killed by hunters right before her eyes. Ever since then she has been hiding from everything, and a meal only gets rarer and rarer for her. (Will add more over time)

((If I screwed up on something please let me know biggrin.gif))

((Did you Pm Uchiha Ace?))

((Oh Whoops! I'll go do that right now ^^))

(Should I delete that entry post?)

Edited by DragonTrainer101