UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((I doubt you'll get a responce from Ace, or not very quickly anyway. I never did -.-' ))

"Thanks." Luna had, in the meantime, dug a small wooden mortar and pestal out of her bag and was crushing th the rose thorns into a paste. She set that aside for a moment and took the foxglove, which she took, crushed in her hand, and smeared into the deepest wounds.

"Luna, remind me what you're doing," Nite Bite commented.

"Foxglove makes the bleeding stop faster," Luna muttered inwardly. "Rose thorns seal wounds." She continued to work on the worst of the wounds, and set to plastering most of the rose thorn paste around the base of her 'patient's wings.

Edited by digipup

((They let me join, so I don't see why you couldn't! xd.png ))

((Uchiha isn't replying so jumping in now should be fine, just leave a pm in case ^^))

Kanii watched Luna with fascination and watched Glace's face. There wasn't much change but Kanii felt that Glace should be getting better. Her hatchling had already pulled out a small pile of glass. Kanii took the roses she had picked and placed them in Glace's hair.

"She's still so pretty, she must be okay."

Luna leaned back to survey her work and flicked her pasty, wet fingers a few times. "There. You'll have to be careful with her; those wounds aren't anything petty."

"Luna, how come nothing like that ever happened to you?" Nite Bite asked curiously.

"I don't know. I never socialized much anyway."

Luna stood up, rolling her shoulders a little to readjust her cloak. It was then that she aimed to get away, although just by backing away rather than hightailing it. "..."

"Aww, already?" Nite Bite whined. "Come on, Luna, I was hoping I'd get to make some friends! Some dragon ones!"

"No."

"I've never met another purebred in my entire life! Pleeeaase!?"

"There's a REASON I've kept you from purebreds."

"...."

Diana still watching, slowly looking around for food. She accidently steps on a piece of glass and lets out a loud yelp/cry. She then realizes what she did and runs behind a tree, making the bush shake.

Kanii looked up from the rose. A bush rustled.

I'm sure I heard it... A cry of pain.

Kanii glanced suspiciously at her hatchling. "YOu didn't set a booby trap in the woods did you?"

"What?" Her hatchling whined. "I didn't do that!"

Kanii sighed and walked a little ways towards the bush. Luna was telepathecly talking with her hatchling and the other hatchlings were with Glace. Kreen and Myse were no where to be seen.

What if it was Kreen?! or Myse!?

Kanii yelled "Kreen! Myse!" She parted the bushes to find a dragon crouched there. It wasn't Kreen or Myse.

"Who are you? Are you hurt?"

She curls up in a ball and looks at Kanii with wide and scared eyes

"Please don't hurt me, I was just looking for food and nothing else!" she whined and lifts her paw with a piece of glass hanging out, shuddering in fear.

Kanii peered at what appeared to be a silver dragon with a pink tail and mane.

Carefully, Kanii reached out and tugged out the glass shard.

"Our friend was hurt and she had glass in her, it probably fell off when she got here. We're trying to nurse her back to help. You can hunt here, we don't mind at all, just please don't hurt us."

((I did mention she's only a hatchling right?))

She yips as the glass gets pulled out of her paw, she looks up at Kanii, still shivering.

"Thank you....." she looked around and stepped a little closer to Kanii "...But I can't hunt... I'm not fast enough to catch anything and I'm really tired" she whined.

Edited by DragonTrainer101

Kanii was nervous. She had no idea what to do.

"Can you move? If you come to our camp place, we can set up a nest for you."

Luna cut off her conversation with Vladina Nite Bite when she pricked one ear beneath her hood. Although muffled because of the clothing, she could hear Kanii talking to someone.

"...."

"Hey Luna! Come see, the dragon needs help!" Kanii yelled.

"She's silver!"

((-.- short post is short))

"...." Luna drew nearer, a little cautiously. Upon seeing it was a hatchling, she relaxed significantly.

"What happened."

"She had stepped on a peice of glass. It probably fell off of Glace."

Kanii showed the glass splinter to Luna.

"She's starving too. We don't have any food with us though."

"I'm afraid I don't have any food on me," Luna replied quietly. "You'll have to supply that. The glass shouldn't be too hard to take care of unless the cut gets infected, I think."

"How do you get rid of infection then?"

If there was no food, they would help a different way.

"Burdock. Best cure," Luna replied bluntly. "Are you all wanderers around here, or do you have somewhere in particular that you stay?"

((Hey! It's the next week, so I'll be on about all week! I'm so happy! But I'm not happy that my 5 eggs died while I was gone. ;.; ))

Yuki glanced away from Glace for a moment. Kanii and Luna were conversing near a Silver Dragon Hatchling. She had a pink tail and mane, so the hatchling must've been a girl. She took a tentitive step toward her, but quickly withdrew and turned back to the hybrid.

"Miss," Yuki called, "would you mind coming over here? We could use your assistance. I promise I'll find some food for you shortly. Or perhaps we can switch places and I'll find you something to eat now?"

((aww. Is your laptop fixed? an Kanii's Hatchie challenged Yuki to a glass shard picking contest so they can get out as may shards as they can without hurting Glace.))

Kanii wasn't sure of what to do. "I'll go find some burdock and berries." She left and headed towards the woods again.

((One, no. When I said it died, I meant it. Sadly, most all electronic devices aren't made like they used to be. I've had it for roughly 6-7 years. I'm up at my grandparents, who have a computer. And secondly, I know. I read all the posts to get myself caught up. But thanks for the rerun anyway.))

"G-get back." Glace whispered. Yuki jumped slightly but moved back. The hybrid painfully fluttered her wings and flicked her tail. The rips grew by about a centimeter, but in turn, about a pound or so of glass rained down from them.

"Thought that might help slightly."