UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((oh))

The ice hatchling quickly swiped the glass away from Glace before she lay down again.

The tears and rips ad grown bigger and he was worried they would be infected.

Luna left the silver hatchling's presence and returned to the more injured of the party. "Yes, what do you need me to- DO!" She turned and sheilded her face as a bunch of glass was showered at her.

Nite Bite let out a squeak.

Yuki jumped when Luna approached.

"Oh, Luna! Are you okay?!"

((Short post, I know.))

"I'm fine," Luna replied tartly, brushing a few bits of glass from her hood. "What is it you needed?"

"I was wondering if you could take my place for just a moment." The Winter Hatchling replied. "I wanted to find some food for the Silver one. She looks hungry."

"What exactly do you want me to do," Luna replied, sitting down next to the hatchling.

"Well, I thought maybe you could search for any more glass in Glace's body." Yuki replied. "I think she got most of it, but there's no doubtedly some pretty deep. What she shook off was probably more on the exterior side. There's not much left, I presume. But just to be sure..."

"I suppose that wouldn't be too much," Luna replied dramatically, setting to getting in a somewhat comfortably position and beginning her glass-hunt. "Go and do whatever it is you're going to do, I guess."

((Sorry I was busy these past 2 days))

Diana watched everything going on, then walked away without anyone noticing.

She scavenged for any kind of food, but had no luck.

Yuki nods and dashes away into the underbrush (Seriously people, what Season is it at the current moment?) She crouches low with her tail wrapped around her ankle. Immediately, she spotted a deer. Not sure why there'd be one, but there was. Silently unwrapping her tail (And humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song), she sprang and sank her plawlons (Haven't heard that in awhile) into its flesh. It was killed on the spot.

"Hey look what I found!" She said as she dragged the deer toward Diana.

^

||

Cue exploding sequence here

((Summer!))

Kanii saw Yuki kill a deer by herself. "They're growing fast." She told herself. She followed Yuki to Diana with the berries she had found.

"I have berries too."

"That's good." Yuki nodded with approval. "I know most dragons are accustomed to eating raw meat, but the berries give it a little bit of flavor. Too bad Glace can't cook it..." The Hatchling's eyes lingered toward the hybrid. She had a pained look on her face, though that was no surprise.

Luna didn't make any sound as she continued to pick out glass from the other hybrid. She had come across a particularly deep one and was getting her fingers all bloody as she picked and picked, trying to get it out - which she eventually succeeded in doing, although not without irksome difficulty. Nite Bite remained quiet throughout all of this.

((Sorry I haven't been on. I had to go to a camp and my parents wouldn't let me use the computer so I may not be able to post much for the next three days. I'm really sorry for that late notice. Please don't kick me off the roleplay!!))

((That's all right, no pressure.

Not as if anyone else is that active either, anyway... *Waits for someone else to post* ))

((I am.))

((Last post for awhile))

Glace hissed from the removed glass, trying to tolerate the pain. Just be patient. She thought. Soon enough, I'll be able to put ice over my wings and tail.

Yuki watched and soon took her place again. She nodded to Luna and began to pick out more glass.

Luna didn't have much of a response, except that she rolled her left shoulder around a little in its socket and continued to pick out pieces of glass.

"How long's this supposed to take?" Nite Bite inquired doubtfully. "There's an awful lot of glass in there..."

Luna still didn't have any response.

((Okay, I unintentionally lied.))

Yuki blinked in surprise when she noticed Glace's body was more relaxed. She nodded.

"I think that's it." The Hatchling said. There were times when she was sure of something, but now she was more sure of this than anything. "She doesn't look like she's in as much pain anymore. I hope that means something."

((Glace, did ya get your computer fixed? Mine is acting up so I might not be posting very frequently))

Kanii followed Yuki back to the camp where Glace was lying.

"Should we put some snow around her then?" The ice hatchie asked.

((I need a name for him ToT I'm terrible at names.))

((No not yet. I was using my mom's and my grandparents right now. When I said my laptop died I mean it can't be used anymore. That's it for its life. Also, maybe Tsurara Karuson, which is Japanese and translates directly to "Boy of Icicle". Just a suggestion. I usually go to a site called Freedict, which translates English into different languages of your choice, or something. Then, it's fun to translate stuff from English to a language then translate it back to English woth Babelfish. That's a fun site.))

Yuki nodded. "Yes. We must be sure to put some around and in the gashes on her wings and tail. That should help them to heal faster. We can also put some on other parts of her body, but not as much of an amount."

((Good god, this RP is dying, isn't it? I better bring it back up, so that it don't die. For those of you who don't know me, I used to RP here, before I got bored and left. I played as three characters here: Skyshriek, the second-in-command female stone dragon of FangClan; her apprentice Django, the sunrise hatchling who got kidnapped by Skyshriek forced to join FangClan against his will; Richter, a red-striped egg who got bitten and turned into a vampire egg; and Lita, a terrae dragoness from RainClan. I'm going back into the RP and I'm going to start something to you all going. But first, I have to see how many days the RP went since I last played here.

Alright, so now it's two days in the RP since I last post. By the way, what are you guys doing now? I read through all the posts, but I only skimmed through them, so I most likely missed some of the stuff.))

Inside FangClan's vampire cave, Richter the baby vampire hatchling, who hatched out of his egg two days ago and was given a name by Skyshriek, was lying motionless in the crater nest along with some other stage 1 vampire hatchlings. FangClan had a use of vampire dragons for going out at night and secretly killing humans in their sleep. Some day, when Richter grows up, he'll be a warrior of Fangclan and start killing humans too as well as stealing eggs and kidnapping hatchlings to add to the clan.

Meanwhile in the training cave, Skyshriek the new leader of FangClan was overseeing the combat training of the FangClan hatchlings. The previous leader, Fang, had died of illness, so Skyshriek rose up in rank and took over the clan (since UchihaAce doesn't RP anymore, I thought I'd pretend that happen). Because of Fang's death, the mark that bound Django, former member of the nearly extinct SolarClan, to FangClan and would kill him if he tried to abandon or betray them, had disappeared. Django would have ran away free, had Skyshriek not petrified him into stone and took him to one of the vampire dragons to change him. After Django's transformation from a sunrise hatchling into a vampire hatchling, the kouhai became a mind-controlled fighter for FangClan and even went through a personality change. He was no longer the timid and clumsy fighter who relunctantly carried out Fangclan's orders, but was now a ruthless, quiet, serious, apathic, deadly, and exceedingly loyal dragon. Shyshriek watched the hatchlings spar against their mentions and even noticed Django doing exceptionally well against his new mentor. He dodged every attack with great agility before he spat a dark aura ball at his mentor's face. The horse dragon snarled in pain as the attack stung his eyes. Django took his chance to jump at his mentor and bite him square in the neck, though not deep enough to kill him or too shallow to seem weak. The horse dragon fell over and collapsed on the the cave floor as Django hopped off of him and landed on the balls of his feet. Skyshriek smiled proudly as she clapped her hands and said, "Well done, Django! You're sure to make an excellent soldier of Fangclan! If this was a really battle, then that horse dragon would be dead. The first few days I mentored you, I'd thought you would never make it to be a good FangClan warrior, as you had a tendency to do everything poorly. But now, ever since you turned into a vampire dragon, you're doing a lot better at fighting and hunting for eggs. I could promote you into a real soldier, but it's too soon for me to do that, since you're still learning and training. Tell you what, if you continue to show me more of your incredible skills, I'll be glad to let you rise up from kouhai to warrior. Now go, keep training with your mentor. I want you in top shape at all times." Django bowed to his leader and said, "Yes, Queen Skyshriek." 'Queen' was the title Skyshriek told all of Fangclan to call her, so that it would look like she was in charge here and let everyone know of that.

Later that day, Django along with 5 other dragons were out trekking through the woods as they looked for an egg or hatchling to steal and make into a FangClan member.

((Btw, is it daytime or nightime in this RP?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Hey! Sorry I missed your post. I was in a place with bad internet connection. To be honest, I don't really know what time of day it is. Thus, I'll say it's day. I hope you're gonna come over to where we are.))

Yuki cupped her plawlons together and blew softly into them. Snow appeared, but due to the Summer heat, it quickly melted. She sighed.

"If only it weren't so hot out." She said. "Then perhaps... Oh, that's not good."

Glace's wings and tail were not only dripping with blood, but also with water.

"M-my wings are melting...aren't they?"

Yuki nodded.

"Well, that's just great." The hybrid took a deep breath, then exhaled something of a frigid breeze. The sun was shrouded by clouds, and the temperature dropped drastically. Snow began to fall, and her wings and tail began "rebuilding" themselves. Glace sighed. "There."