UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((I did PM my form to Ace - last week! xd.png All right, I'll post now.))

Luna perched delicately on a branch.

The branch was on a tree.

The tree was in the woods.

Luna didn't have a care in the world where the woods was.

She let one long, slender leg dangle down off the branch. She was likely a good ten or twenty feet up off the ground, although this height did not bother her much. Her black cloak fell around her shoulders and draped across the branch, the hood down, although she only took it off once in a blue moon.

"So, now what?" Vladina Nite Bite I, a small, alternately colored, muscular black female hatchling rested her exposed head on Luna's thigh and curled her tail around herself inside the bag that hung at her mistress's side.

Luna was not, contrary to her hatchling's probably belief, doing nothing; rather she was using a flint to sharpen an ornately crafted knife with a curved blade.

"Nothing for the moment," she grunted, her voice low and even, worn smooth from past use in high tones. "Be patient."

"Why are we in a tree anyway?" Nite Bite scowled.

"......."

Nite Bite let out a slight huff and flexed her legs irritably.

"You know you are in Rainclan territory right?"

Kreen asked, focusing on the girl.

"I'm Kreen and this right here is Myse."

She said, wary of what they might do.

"And remeber that if you try to attack I'll be on you in a second."

Kreen crouched low and lashed her tail.

Kanii stared dumbly at the dragon. Her? Attack? She nearly laughed at the thought. What could she do? Bite them? Kanii suppressed a giggle.

The hatchie was staring in awe at Kreen and Myse. Oh! look at them! they're so... Big.

Kanii controlled herself and looked at the speaker, Kreen. "WE aren't gonna hurt you so don't worry. Besides. How CAN I hurt you? We were looking for Rainclan."

Kanii looked at the hatchling in her arms. he sent a message to her. "I do think we've found them too. Or they found us."

The ice hatchling leaped out of her arms gracefully. "We were in the clearing back there when the horse dragons stampeded. We were trying to find out what spooked them. Can you help? We have some friend but they don't seem to be here."

Kanii smiled at the two dragons. "By the way, Im Kanii. This is my ice hatchie. If you attack him, I will be on you too!"

Luna pricked one batlike ear. "...."

"Wha-" Nite Bite's query was silenced when Luna put a hand over her muzzle and motioned with a finger to her own lips to be silent. She pulled up her hood silently, put her knife in her belt, and leaned over slightly to the side of the branch to watch what was going on below. Nite Bite did the same.

"We did see traces of a stampede, and we were wondering the same thing. And we are members of Rainclan."

Kreen lifted her head.

"Alright, we'll help you. Whatever spooked them, it must have been pretty scary. Hoof prints were all over the place. It's a mess."

Myse nodded, looking somewhere else curiously.

Luna pressed against the tree as one of the dragons beneath her looked around. Nite Bite ducked into the bag at Luna's side. Both kept quiet; Luna listened carefully to what was going on below.

((Digipup, Ill pretend your near us.))

Kanii picked up her hatchling once more. "Okay. It feels much safer being in a group."

She walked around the two dragons for a bit.

"What's it like when you're in a clan?" She picked up a leaf and twirled it.

The ice hatchling pricked his ears. "Some one's here."

Kanii blinked. "We're here... Who else is here?" Kanii challenged her hatchling. "Try to scent them."

The hatchling concentrated and took a sniff of the air. "It's a girl.... She's older than you, Glace and Dark.... Like, around 19 years old? And she-!" His eyes widened in surprise.

"What?" Kanii asked.

"She smells the way Glace does! She has that hybrid scent! Except she isn't half Icicle. She has a dragon too. A black dragon hatchling. But she smells different.."

"So it's a girl hatchling.." Kanii murmured. "Perhaps... an alt?"

"Being in a clan feels really good and safe. Clan members take care of each other and have each other's back."

Kreen looked around, wondering who was near. She looked around, sniffing the ground near them, swinging her head and circled back.

"There's someone, but I can't put my foot on it. Like they're here, but not here."

She pondered and sat down.

Lune swore silently. Even with the miscellaneous breeze, that had indeed been scented.

"Just my luck..."

She kept still on the branch, trying to blend into the shadows - even with her black cloak this was not an easy thing to do, as it was somewhere in the earlier part of the day and the shadows were not long.

Nite Bite recognized this as well and stirred uneasily in the bad.

((What page(s) can I find you guys' forms on? I'd like to read them so I can get a good picture in my head XP ))

Edited by digipup

(Uh, I don't think I have my form. But Myse is a Skywing dragon with mutated legs and Kreen is a small but fully grown Black dragon. I'm going to wait for Rainbow Joy to post because I don't really have anything to say here right now.)

((I'll post my form later.))

Kanii lifted her hatchling up. "Do you know where they are?"

The hatchling wrinkled his nose. "They're here, but not-" he gestured around him "here."

Kanii lifted him as high as she could, standing on her tip toes. "Where's the scdent from then."

The hatchling sighed crossly, he was tired from thinking so hard. "Up." He replied simply.

"Up?" Kanii wondered."We're in a forest so up would be... In a tree!"

Kanii looked around her at the trees surrounding them. Look for something unusual..

There! The ice hatchling exclaimed in her head.

There was a strip of black cloth curling out from a branch.

((OMGISH! sorries ish hasnt been on. too much stuf ta do.))

Dark sighs an looks at the sky Lets get moving. well, i mean, ill go if you guys dont wanna follow. i need to learn more about this place...........[B]Dark smiles and gives Kanii the chocolate cherry cake[/b] Here. you can have it. ill make some more when i get chocolate and cheries. She looks at her Sunset and Ivy, then nodds Dark, should we leave them behind? Sunset looks at whispers to dark quietly I Dont want to, but if they dont wanna come, then we will go. Perhaps we will meet up again, and kanii's hatchling will have wings.[B]Dark smiles at sunset[/b] Perhaps, but what if something bad happens to them Dark? Sunset looks worried then darks eyes glow blood red im the worst thing that could hurt them, besides dragons. you know what im like on a lunar eclipes. now, lets wait or a dissicion

"Tree? For the love of god, that hatchling either has a fantastic sense of smell or they're all pretty smart." Luna grumbled inwardly. She shifted a little on the branch, hoping to conceal herself, and then realized how stupid that was. It could easily have caught their eyes - darn it, what a blunder.

Nite Bite sensed this. "Nice going, hot shot."

"Shut up."

((Welcome back Dark! Right now we are in the forest of Rainclan. We met Kreen (a black dragon) and Myse (a skywing dragon) and Luna (a dragon hybrid) and her hatchling Vladina nite Bite(an alt black hatchling). We are trying to find her Luna right now. Just pretend that you've magicallt transported her and you were with us. Kanii and her hatchie have been trying to find what spooked the horse dragons.))

Dark gives Kanii the chocolate cake and Kanii thanks her. She watched as Sunset and Dark converse quietly. Suddenly there was a shifting noise.

Kanii looked up at the shuffle in the tree tops. "What, was THAT?"

her hatchling bounced excitedly on her head. "I smell it I can smell it! Its stronger!"

The hatchling scampered up the side of the tree and bit down hard on the cloth they noticed. He waited for a reaction.

"Try yanking it." Kanii suggested with a playful glimmer in her eye.

So the hatchling grabbed the cloth and pulled as hard as he could. Then he fell, the cloth still gripped in his mouth.

((And the rest is up to you guys! I love writing stuff like this!))

((Lol Rainbow, the hatchling is so cute! xd.png))

Luna whipped around, narrowing her eyes, drawing back her lips, and hissing madly. Her hood was still up, so not much more above the end of her nose could be seen - but her teeth were long and sharp, like a dragon's.

Nite Bite crouched in the bottom of Luna's bag and kept as still as stone.

((lulzy! thanks))

The hatchling bounced in the air still hanging on to the cloth. He was out of Kanii reach.

"Let go!" Kanii cried frantically. "You'll hurt yourself!"

The hatchling attempted to jerk it again and succeeded in making the cloth bounce again.

Kanii jumped up and down crazily. "Come down here!"

"Zho! Shai erd umtin!" The hatchling's worlds were muffled by the cloth. He shifted his grip on the cloth. "Id wath a hith!"

He shook his head and the cloth ripped, one half snapping back up and the other small bit clutched in his jaw. Kanii dived for him, missed, and got a skinned knee. The hatchling tumbled down and expertly rolled to a stop.

"I said I heard something! It was a hiss!" He proclaimed brandishing his "Prize."

He walked over to Kanii. "You need to learn to dive properly" he said licking her knee. Kanii cuddled him and looked up.

"Can you come out?"

((*rofl*))

Luna cursed again as her cloak was torn. "Son of a half-troll!"

Nite Bite growled unhappily. "That wasn't a very nice sound..."

Luna growled under her breath as she was invited out of the tree. "Well, I don't have a better option I suppose..."

She drew her knife out of her cloak and dropped out of the tree, landing squarely on her feet and one hand a short distance from the group.

"What do you want!?" She snarled from beneath her hood, brandishing the knife. "I will fight if it's a fight you want!"

"I'd love a fight if you think you could try anything."

Kreen bared her teeth while Myse tried to pull her back.

Easy there tiger.

But she provoked me! Lemme at her!

Still struggling a bit, she calmed down just a little. She glared at the ground, scuffing up grass and more dirt.

"Are you alright Kanii?"

Myse asked.

Luna let out a low growl in return when the other dragon bared its teeth. "Try me."

Nite Bite itched to be in on the action, but she kept quiet - although in a somewhat sulky mood.

"Come on! Let me go!"

Kreen hissed at Myse who had grabbed hold of her tail. She was once again pent up with rage and she would love to bite someone hard on the arm, tail, whatever.

"What do you want with us anyway?"

"You started it," Luna retorted hotly. "I don't want anything from you. I was just sitting up in that tree, minding my own business, but of course your expert scenter here noticed me." She motioned to the other hatchling with a jerk of her head - a sharp jerk, although it didn't appear as much so because of her hood.

Kanii jumped between the two dragons. "DON"T FIGHT!" She warned. "We'll all get hurt and that's not good." She turned to the newcomer. "Besides, they have all of Rainclan that they could call on. You shouldn't attack them.

"Oh yes," Luna replied, somewhat sarcastically. "They'd attack me anyway, so your argument is invalid."

Nite Bite resisted a low growl at this.

((Guys. I dug up my form for ya! I edited it to be up to date (my egg obviously hatched) Here it is!

Username: Rainbow_Joy

Name:Kanii

Dragon: icicle hatchling, no name yet

Description: ... Small, long black hair, cute in a tiny little way (like pygmy dragons) big sparkling green eyes, not very strong

Personality: shy at first, but then hyper when happy, she is nice and likes dragons an mythilogical fantasy creatures. Friends with everyone

Brief History: Kanii's mom died when she was 6 and her father very protective of her. Being in charge of a big company, her dad has a lot of money and her has security watching their whole house. Kanii's dad hates dragons because they were the ones who killed her mother but kanii finds a crumpled note in a closet revealing that her mother was hit be a tree being cut down in dragon territory the a company was clearing land for when she went to negotiate with dragons for peace between rain and sky. A big fight started afterwards. Her mother left a clue trail to an abandoned cave set up as a dragon hatchery and Kanii finds several eggs and a scroll about different dragons in it. When dad found out, he would not let her leave the house except to go to a private school with only 8 kids in it. So, she did what other sensible kids her age would do. She ran away to live like a legendary tamer in her little dragon cave to try to help the dragon population!!!

It's kinda long. Sorry. Its going to be kinda short because my mom wants me off the computer))

Kanii stamped her foot. "They don't wanna fight, right?" She fixed Kreen with a pleading face. "It's not anyone's fault, okay? We can be friends right?"

She hugged the hatchling to her chest, tears smarting in her eyes.

((Ah, thank you!

*Waits for others to post*))