UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

Thanks!

Dark looks around and sighs, then picks up Sunset, who smiles at everyone, then curls up and falls asleep.

((Hey dark, if you want to write something not in the rp then you should put it in parentheses or brackets like this. And please write more than one sentence in your posts. this is a literate, or at least a semi literate RP. Thanks! Oh and I'm gonna pretend that you and sunset are close to me and Glace. And Glace. I never thought about how it was Easter. D: Hope it wasn't the Easter bunny. I want my JELLYBEANS!!))

Kanii glanced at Glace and burst out laughing at her odd grin.

"I'm so sorry. I had never seen some of these berries. I had no idea they were sour. The raspberry looking ones are really sweet though."

Kanii cut off a peice of roasted rabbit. "I wonder what day it is. ((Easter -.-))

The ice hatchling suddenly perked up.

Someone! Someone is out there. With a .. With a sunset dragon. Or is it a sunrise dragon? He sheepishly bowed his head.I-I can't quite tell yet. I know it is with a female human though.

Kanii looked up. Lets introduce them!

Walking over to the bushes that her hatchling directed her towards, she tried to imitate Glace and Stoneworthy when she first met them.

"WHO GOES THERE!!! I ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Kanii yelled into the bushes.

Your not scary at all Kanii. You look dumb.

Kanii laughed and looked back at the hatchling. "Easy for you to say.

((D.V. You're fine for now, just don't do it again. And like Joy said, put the double parentheses around your speech when it's OOC, since we don't have an OOC form for this RP, sadly.))

Glace facepalmed, then strode over to where the new presence supposedly was.

"Who's there?" She asked. She was much quieter, considering she had heard the softer breathing coming from the bushes.

"Hush, Kanii." Glace said. ((Said is my mortal enemy)) "They are asleep. It would be rude to wake them up."

"Hush hush." The Winter Hatchling told the Icicle. Glace's ice ball rolled up to the hatchlings. The spirit inside seemed to command them to be quiet as well.

((KK!))

Dark hear the people coming towards her and gets ready to dash. Sunset grumbles and glares at Dark.

"You Really should Whatch what your doing Dark" Sunset mutters under Its breath, then hears the movement and it clings to Dark, whimpering. Dark Hears sunset, sits down, but still ready to jump up and run at any needed moment, and she calms Sunset down.

"Everything will be Fine Sunset. Everything will be fine." Dark watches the bushes she was sitting by move

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

((Well basically, me and Glace discussed the odd shadow thingys in the river and we got hungrey and got some berries to eat that looked weird and the hatchlings caught their first rabbit. Then Glace caught a dark fish spirit and my hatchie caught a sparkly one. Dark joined with two charries, one dragon and one tamer. And Kanii tried to introduce them selves like Glace and Stoneworthy did but she failed, miserably. Then we ate the easter bunny. There. If you don't understand my odd rambling, just reread the past few posts. They haven't been so long. Oh and I wrote an awesome song for Glace too!! Tis in her siggy.))

"Oh." Kanii looked down. "I'm sorry."

The smaller white spirit rolled it's globe up to the hatchlings.It seemed to be following the larger one.

Kanii slowly grabbed a handful of the sweet berries and tiptoed to wards the bushes. She stuck her little face into the bush looking for the other side.

"H-Hello?" She said cautiously.

No answer.

"Are ya hungry?"

She could hear whimpering and a voice of a girl soothing a dragon hatchling named..... Sunset?

So it WAS a sunset hatchling.

She snuck a peek at the new people.

The girl was noticcably older than her and Glace. Probably around 14. She looked like someone you probably wouldn't want to mess around with. Her hair was so black it looked like a rich purple. Purple! Oh right!

Kanii held out her handful of semi squished berries.

"I-I thought you might be hungrey" she said politely. "We has a roasted jackrabbit too if you want some meat."

SHe turned back. "Glace! Stoneworthy! Come meet the new persons! SHe gotter dragon too!

Kanii hoped the new girl and dragon would decide to stay with them.

((POOR EASTER BUNNY! i ish feeling bad for it. OH NOES! THE EATER BUNNY IS GONE! SOB))

Dark looks at the strange creature, scince she had never seen another creature besides her Dragon and herself. she was scared half to death. Sunset nuzzled Dark , and dark hugs Sunset

"W-w-w-who are you"

Sunset hissed and hid under Dark's Vest, and dark looked around for her small knife or her bow and arrows. When she head about food, she stopped and looked hopful

"Did you say food? we havent eaten in two days we would love some food!" Dark smiled and looked very sweet. she then relaxed

"What are you? Are you edible? i hope not. your too sweet looking to eat. hmm......"

"I think Shes human Dark." Sunset crawls away from Dark slowly, and it looks at Kanii carfully, then steps slowly towards Her

"Like i said, i THINK Shes human. i dont know many humans beside you. i had once poked out of my shell a bit, but I was scared by travelers." the sunset hathling sat down and it looked very thin and small. its wings had not grown yet, so it was hard to tell the hatchling gender. Sunset smiled, a lopsided smile. Funny.

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

((Hey Dark! Glad your aping witn us though I'm slightly comfused about you post. Why is she scared of Kanii? Kanii is a girl several years younger then her and they're having dinner. We be eatin' a bunneh))

Kanii smiled and her green eyes sparkled. "We have food. I'm a human and I'm a human. You look old enough to be a tamer. I'm only almost 10. Glace is an ice dragon hybrid and Stoneworthy is a big big dragon. We have berries and a roast jackrabbit. "

Kanii showed her the slightly smushed berries. "These are really sweet. Try them" SHe prompted the girl

The ice hatchling peeped out from under her hair.

oo-ooh! A new Playmate!

Kanii gently set him down and looked at the girl. Why was she so scared?

"I'm edible. But if you ate me you would be a cannible. And yes, I try to be very sweet." Kanii said blushing slightly. "Your dragon looks cold. Come on, we'll take you to the fire."

Kanii gave the girl the berries and liking off the berry juice, turned and walked back towards the bushes and their camp.

((Dark was never raised with humans she raised herself in the wild. and shes seen girls Kanii's age nearly kill her. shes afraid of anything new. silly dark XDXD))

Dark stands up and slowly follows Kanii, she stops to scoop up the ice hatchling and Sunset, then walks towards the fire, then loks at the others around the fire, and she s etssunset by the fire

"WAit here Sunset. i forgot my bow and arrows. and my dagger. ill be back." She walks out towards to the bushes and she grabs her stuff, then walks back and sits beside her hatchling, watching everyone with her dark brown eyes, then she looks at the berries, and nibbles off the rasberry looking ones and hands some to her hatchling, and Sunset takes it happily.

((ohhh. I see. smile.gif Kanii ish gentle.))

Kanii smiled at the new girl. "What's your name? I've told you mine now tell me yours."

Kanii handed her a drumstick. "YOu look starved. Eat this. Our wizard made it for us. It's specially ice cooked!" Kanii shredded up some meat for the hatchling as well.

I'll go fetch some water!!

"Okay."

They sat and ate in silence. Then the hatchling came back with a globe container filled with ice.

Looki Glace! I'm doing better!

"You know you could have just melted the ice you make."

Hey. THat's being LAZY

Rolling her eyes Kanii turned towards the girl. "Have a berry."

The ice hatchling turned towards the sunset. His eyes were gleaming. Yes! Have a berry!

He rolled a berry towards Sunset.

"Nooooooooooo!" Kanii shreiked. She snatched the yellow berry away from the hatchling. "You kknow how sour those berries are!"

The hatchling was purring with laughter. Aw you ruined it!

"Kanii sighed and gave a sweet one to the hatchling. "YOu are so troublesome!"

((Sorry I'm late. Mah next post will probably be at like 7 o'clock this evening. It hasn't rained yet! And first post AGAIN!!!! <D))

Glace sweatdropped at Kanii's comment. The Winter Hatchling laughed and high-fived the Icicle.

"You're doing wonderful." The hybrid said. She sat there for a moment, then took a yellow berry and a raspberry ((just for the sake of not having anything else to call them)) and ate them at the same time. She smiled normally, indicating the taste wasn't as sour as before.

"That was much better than eating just the yellow thing by itself. Just right."

"Yippie!" Her hatchling clapped.

Edited by DiaGlace48

Dark smiled ayt the hatchling and Kanii, then she tears off the meat from the drumstick, cracks the bone open, and shares the marrow and meat with Sunset. Sunset purred and then glares at the hatchling

"I wouldnt have eaten it anyway. i always share with my master. By the way, My name is Sunset. and this, is my master Dark. and YOU are?" Sunset keeps glaring at the hatchling, looking very angry till dark feeds her a sweet strawberry

"That yellow fruit is called a lemon. the Dragons ive seen have told me. amazing huh?" Dark looks at the Hybrid "not to be rude, but what are you?"

sunset walks away and sees a Vampire egg, and she picks it up, balensis it on her head, noticing itwas geting ready to hatch, and she brings it to Dark

"DARK! i found a Vampire Egg! its getting ready to Hatch, so keep an eye on it ok?" Sunset looked please and Dark laughed, picks up the egg, and set it on her bedroll "there is that better?" Dark snickered at the Sunset hatchling and then picked up Sunset and put her in her lap "be nice toyour new little brother or sister ok?"

"ok Dark! ill be real nice to it! i promise!" Sunset smiled at dark then curled up, and fell asleep

Edited by 1stDarkvoltar

Username: 1stDarkvoltar

Name:Unknown to this point in time.

Species: Vampire Dragon

Clan: dont have one.

Description: Im a dragon egg. as soon as i hatch, i will look strange.

Personality: unknown

Brief History: unknown

Glace puffed out her chest, the first time since her appearance she had ever looked prideful.

"I'm a hybrid. A cross between a human and a dragon, Icicle I'm assuming. It could be Winter, you never know."

"Rawr!" Her Winter Hatchling growled at the tamer. She looked veeeeeery fierce. But that didn't last long as she went back to all cute and cuddly. "That's dinosaur for 'I luv you'."

"See?" Glace smirked. "She is smart."

Dark looks at Grace amazed "amazing... your so beautiful. even for a half breed. thats what sunset here calls them" sunset puffs out her chest, then looks at the winter hatchling, and roars, its roar sounding like an adult dragons, and then it smiles "i love you too."[/b]it smiles and hugs the winter hatchling

((Gahh. Had to go to a stupid condert. >:( I wanted the first post!! And GLACE, what does sweatdropped mean?))

Kanii looked triumphantly at Glace. "Seeeeeee! I told you! You are rrreeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy pretty. Whattdaya mean everyone's scared of ya? You could win Miss DragonCave!!"

Kanii took a lemonberry and ate it. "Hey! It tastes like one of those sour candies I used to eat!" Then she spit it out. "It's much more sour though."

The ice hatchling was curious. Why call her "Master"? Seeing that the sunset was angry at him, he turned haughtily away. It was a WELCOME JOKE. Haven't you heard of having FUN?

"Don't say that." Kanii scolded gently. "I know you were having fun. They've been through a lot and are probably tired and cranky. Let them rest. Then you can play with them later."

The ice dragon looked repoachfully at the sunset. then he rolled his ice globe with the sparkling spirit inside to Sunset. Peace offering okay?

Kanii looked at her hatchling. "Rawr. I love you."

You look stupid.

Kanii laughed. "Your looking in a mirror!" ((get it? haha? no?.....))

Turning to the vampire egg she saw it move, a sure sign it was going to hatch.

"Put it by the fire, and be careful. Vampire dragons can be verrrry sly."

Edited by Rainbow_Joy

((Lolz Miss DragonCave. Someone actually brought up Katie Stam today (Miss America 2009). How ironic. And you know how that little blue droplet thingy will appear on anime characters' heads (or around them) whenever someone does or says something ridiculous? Yeah, that's called sweatdropping. And sorry I took the first post again. I didn't mean to! Oh, and I actually ate a whole lemon last Friday. Well, the inside anyway. Twas sour.))

Glace watched the egg intently. The very word 'vampire' reminded her of something.

"Remilia." She said.

"What?" Her hatchling tilted her head in confusion.

Glace shrugged. "I dunno. It just came to me."

"Weird."

"And you just now figured this out?"

The black spirit ball thing rolled up to the white one, then back to the hybrid. It started circling around her. Eventually, it stopped right in front of her. Glace crouched down, and poked the globe. It spun and landed in the Winter Hatchling's plawlons ((don't ask >_<)). She started to play with it, if that's even possible.

((Ohh, I love anime. So ...amimangaishhyfulness.....ish..?))

"Remilia?" Kanii asked, tilting her head. "Sounds like a name for a vampire." She shuddered and her hatchling did to. "Gives me shivers."

Glace. YOu know a lot. Have you met a vampire before?

((...>.> I has writers block. Did you know ther's a fangclan? Fangclan is almost entirely vampire dragons and it played a HUGE part in some of the earlier plots wher UchihaAce was still RPing with Kitsune and Nyx and Zarazo. *sigh* so many wonderfully important players gone. The whole plot is pretty up to us now!))

((Did you say it sounds like a vampire name because that's the name of my vamp on my scroll, or because you know about da epic game series that is Touhou? Or just cuz? And yeah, I haz writer's block too. I'm trying to write a story right now. How do ya think that's going?))

"No, I haven't." Glace replied. "Or maybe I have. I feel like I've met two of them, though I can't remember."

"Can you remember anything about them?" Her hatchling asked.

"Hm, let's see here. They were about 3 1/2 feet tall, one being about 3 feet, one looked like she was about ten years old, the other one five, they live in a mansion, there was a guard outside the door, but she was sleeping, there's a maid and a librarian who has a bunch of books, and the supposed five-year-old is locked up in a tower despite the fact the door locks from the inside."

"Wow."

The Vampire egg starts to shake and a hatchling pops out, then rolls over and looks dead "darn. its dead. sadness." darkfrowns and watches the hatchling, and sees its breathing "Never mind. im naming it Cross of Vampires. Cross for short." sunset curls around the hatcling and sleeps soundly "Adorable." dark smiles then she looks of onto the horizon, and sighs "im so tied. other then that tho...." she lays out her bed roll and lies down on it.

((no, sounds like a vampire name. And lolzys. I just got a vampire egg from the AP. And yay for SpellCheck! Mozilla rocks!))

Kanii and her hatchling yawn simultaneously. "It is getting pretty dark." Kanii giggled as she realized something. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! It's DARK! Geddit? It's dark? Like Dark at dark?" She looks at Dark for her approval. The older girl was spreading out her bed roll. Kanii sighed. She wasn't a very good jokester.

Kanii, we should all sleep now.

The icicle hatchling layed on his ice globe as a bed and closed his eyes.

Kanii rolled for a bit in the dirt to make it softer and put her jacket as a pillow looking like a toddler having an afternoon nap.

"Glace. Tell us a story. Tell a story about the vampire siblings." Kanii blinked sleepily. "Pwease Glace?"

Dark giggles ta kaniis joke, then gets off her bed roll "Kanii, come here. use my bed roll. ill sleep on the bround tonight."Dark grabs her extra pillow and blanket from a bag and she lays those out and falls asleep wuickly, her hatchlings asleep at her stomach. Dark curls around the Hatchling to keep them warm and she doesnt do anything.

"Dark, you should liste to the Half-Breeds Story. umm... Darn. shes asleep" Sunset sighs and sit there, watching the sky darken "It pretty. reminds me of the first night Dark found me......." sunset purrs at the memory, and then waits for the story

Glace was dumbfounded. Her? Tell a story?

"Well, what do you think?" She asked her hatchling.

"Tell it tell it!" The youngling replied.

"Well, okay. I'll see how much I can remember, after all, I do have a photographic memory. Then again, everyone has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have all the film."

The Winter Hatchling giggled at her joke. Glace cleared her throat, and began.

*A few years ago... or something* ((Just to warn you ahead of time, this tale that Glace tells will be in a different dimension. Don't ask why, it just has to be, kay? And, I refuse to type it in first-person, so deal with it.))

Glace crept through the woods surrounding a large brick structure. The building before her was a mansion of great size. Surrounding it was a white rock barricade tipped with metal spires. In between a gap in the wall was a black iron gate, which was unlocked and open. However, there was in fact a guard there... who was sleeping. The guard was female and was dressed in white but mostly green clothing. She had red hair and seemed to be a normal human. Which was unusual to Glace, considering the residents of this universe that she had seen so far had not looked completely human. Another oddity was how she had not yet seen a male figure, human or no, in this world yet. There were so many contraptions that she had never seen before as well. She shrugged and slipped through the gate.

It was true Glace hated trespassing, but she was merely exploring. Besides, she was only half human. She doubted anyone would attack her. The hybrid sighed as she gripped the handles on the looming doors and pushed them open.

The mansion interior was pitch-black with no visible sources of light. Well, other than Glace's eyes, since they light up by will. She scanned the main room, inserting a picture of it into her head for later rememberance. The hybrid glanced at her right foot, then in the direction that it was pointing in. There was a door, so she decided to have a look in there.

The next corridoor was a library. Thousands upon thousands of tall shelves contained millions of books each. Very far back in the massive room was a desk with a lit candle on it. Also on the desk were about twenty books. There was a chair behind the wooden furniture piece, and sitting in it was a girl looking like she was ready for bed. With pinkish-lavender 'pajamas' and the same colored hat with a cresent moon, not to mention her violet hair, the girl at the desk was reading a book about... dragons? Glace couldn't tell for sure, considering they were so far apart. She decided not to stay in the library for much longer, so she turned to leave.

"Who are you?"

The hybrid froze and swore to her carelessness. She made a 180 degree turn and met the dark lavender eyes of the girl.

"Why is it for your mind to know?"

"I do not enjoy trespassers." The girl flipped through the book in her hands. "Different types of dragons... dragon hybrids... how to eat an annoying trespassing dragon..."

Glace choked on air. "Does it really say that?!"

"Perhaps it does."

Glace sighed, seeing that she was getting nowhere at the current moment. She might as well do the obvious. She crossed her arms.

"The name's Glace Hydro. And you?"

"Knowledge." The girl replied. "Patchouli Knowledge."

"Patchouli, hm?" The hybrid smiled. "What a beautiful name."

"You as well." Patchouli nodded. "How did you get here?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand your question."

"To the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

"I walked in."

"And the guard didn't stop you?"

"Didn't even consult me."

"She's asleep."

"Yeah."

"Thought so."

"So, Knowledge..." Glace thought for a moment, "Who's inside the mansion besides yourself, if anyone?"

"Well, you'll mostly find fairy maids." Patchouli replied. "Lazy ones at that."

"Why does that not surprise me?" ((If you play any Touhou game, the most common enemy you'll fight will be fairies.))

"It shouldn't. Then there's China, or Hong Meiling. She's the guard."

"Is she human?"

"Beats me. Anyway, the head maid here is Sakuya Izayoi. She actually gets things done around here."

"How a fairy can do everything by herself, I'll never know."

"Oh, she's human. Just a different one. She can fly ((Just like literally everyone else in Touhou Project)), freeze time, and cook really well. She also has a killer aim when it comes to knife throwing."

"I see."

"Then there's me, and finally, the Scarlet sisters."

"Enlighten me if you'd please."

"Remilia's the mistress of this place. She's around 500 years old, though age and looks don't usually act normally in Gensokyou, for one reason or another. And then there's the little sister..."

"What's her name?"

"I'd rather not say." Patchouli replied. "If you want to know, you should ask Remilia."

"Or?"

"Or you can ask her sister herself."

"I think I'll try Remilia first."

Glace exited the library and entered a long hallway filled with many doors. How a mansion could be thing big she'd never know. Eventually the hall came to an end. On the left was a door. How surprising. Glace decided to enter that one.

The room she entered next was the kitchen. A girl in a pink and dark blue French maid's outfit with short sleeves was cooking something. She had a whitemaid's headband. And were those the Roman numerals 1-12 embroidered on the bottom of her apron? There was also something on her left sleeve, probably in another language.

"And you must certainly be the hard-working Sakuya Izayoi, no doubt?"

The maid seemed to jump just slightly, but quickly went back to work. Glacce caught a glimpse of her eyes: a bright red.

"Yes, that's me. And you are?"

"Glace Hydro."

"Remilia didn't say she was expecting a guest tonight." Sakuya murmured.

"Ah, I believe I came uninvited, in that case."

"Of course." Glace shifted slightly to avoid three knives more than expertly aimed at her head, chest, and torso. She clapped.

"I do not mean any harm." Glace bowed.

"You would like to see the mistress?"

"Yes, if referring to Remilia."

"Who else would I speak of?"

"Her sister."

"That's true."

"I would like to talk with her."

"Very well. The mistress's room is on the second floor, first room in front of you."

"Thank you."

"Oh, and how did you know my name?" Sakuya inquired.

"Patchouli." Glace replied. And she left without waiting for a reply.

Following Izayoi's instructions, Glace quickly came upon the large set of doors that most likey led to Remilia's room. Tentetively, the hybrid creaked open the doors and and went inside.

The mistress's room wasn't too much fancy. There was a bed and a window as usual, along with the expected furniture. A figure was sitting up, staring straight at her. Glace wasn't phased. This was Remilia Scarlet.

Remilia was wearing a pink dress and mob cap, both with red trimming. She had red eyes and short light blue hair. A pair of black bat wings were half-vaguely noticed due to the light.

"Are you perhaps a vampire?" She asked.

"No. My name is Glace Hydro. You've no need to tell me yours."

"Very well."

"I would like to know the name of your sister."

"My sister's name? Couldn't you just go to Patchouli?"

"She wouldn't tell."

"Oh."

"And your guard's asleep."

Remilia sighed.

"My sister's name is Flandre."

"Pretty."

Glace and Remilia had an hour's conversation, both taking fair interests into one another. Sakuya had entered and served food and tea. Glace was offered some, but she claimed it was not of her customto eat so late. That said, the maid was thanked for her offer. When the moon was high in the sky, the hybrid claimed she needed to get going.

"Come back some time." Remilia said. "We won't bite. Perhaps you can play with Flandre."

"I look foward to it." Glace replied. "However, I'm afraid I am not of this dimention, as I mentioned earlier, and I can only travel between dimentions technically twice every three months. I usually prefer to travel in every six months at least. When I get better at it, then I will return."

"You will always be welcome here."

"I am grateful for your kindness." Glace bowed in respect. Walking out of the mansion, Glace almost wished she could stay.

But she had an egg to take care of.

"Come back soon Glace!"

Glace glanced up at a window at the top of a tower. Standing there was a little girl with iron wings and different colored shards hanging from them. She had on a ren dress and a red mob cap. She also had golden hair.

"Night Flandre."

Sunset falls asleep, and dark smiles, and knows where the Hybrid was coming from. she vagly remembered her true demension. she wasnt exactly human, but she had to act it. she couldnt let down her new friends. she looked at the sky and breathed out. She was glad there was no lunar eclipse. thats when her true colors show. she sighed slightly and she turned over, and then sat up and looed at the others. should she say what she was? no. it was hard to explain. she couldnt figure it out. she sighed, confused on what to do. she looked into the dieing fire, and the smoke made shapes "I know a story. it the only story i know form my child hood. i can tell you so if you want." sunset woke up automaticaly and listened to dark, the hatchlings eyes dark with intrest. Dark had never told a story before, so Sunset was watching Dark with intense eyes