UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

You can join, but PLEASE don't use 2 like that. This is a semi-lit roleplay. Also, does she have any handicaps? She seems to have a lot of abilities... I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm no Mary-Sue fan. xd.png

(She does have one big handycap: she is BLIND Forgot to type that. Oh can you catch me up to speed with whats happening so I can introduce her properly in to the story??)

((Hey Time, what species is she? You have to belong to a species if you want to play. You can't have unknowns.))

The black slashed Skyshriek's head with her claws, which didn't do much damage as the magma biting her tail was doing. Skyshriek screamed really loud as the magma's fangs melted holes into her tail. Then the magma swiped her claws at the stone and left bright red scars on her body. Skyshriek started to get really angry now as she roared, "That does it! Looks like I'll have to use my eyes for the whole battle!" Then her eyes started to glow green and looked at the magma and sprayed stones at her. Then she looked at the black and replied, "I don't care about receiving wounds; I can insult anybody I want!" Then she sprayed stones at her as well. Skyshriek caught sight of two more humans, a boy and another girl. She grinned and said, "Oh lookie here, two more humans! I'll go after these after I kill you both!" Then she swiped her claws at the black and bit her on the neck.

Arella snatched her egg back and held it close protectively, staring at the dragon, and the people. She didn't like people very much; she'd always found people callous and cruel and liars. Even the maids she was raised by only did so because they werte ordered to by the family. So, she addressed the dragon.

"M-My name is Namine..." She said quietly, using the surname of her father in case the mistress ever went looking for her, "and this is my egg. He's mine, i found him and no one else can have him..."

she looked past the dragon at the people. "and those people cant have him especially."

obviously those people were dragon hunters of somekind. why else wopuld they be here?

((if i cant just get a quick summary of where i am and whats going on thatd be great ^^'

((Well, you've just stumbled into a fight scene in the forest outside Fang Clan. The Stone dragon is part of Fang Clan and wanted to add Nyx the Pygmy dragon and Zarazo the nebula hatchling to it's army, since both pygmies and nebulas have unusual abilities that'd help the Clan. It managed to turn Nyx into a Pygmy vampire, but things backfired when it adressed Kitsune as 'master'. Kitsune is now defending Zarazo and the petrified Nyx against the battle between the magma and stone. Here's some distinct features of the humans: Xander has the magma with him and is an adept fighter. Kitsune has crimson eyes and short cyan hair, with the nebula and her being mentally bonded. The stone and magma are fighting now, with Kreen joining in once in awhile))

(K thanks for the info, by the way Time is the only one of her speices she is called a Temporal)

Time was rushing to the place where she sensed a battle between a stone and a magma had formed "What are a Stone and Magma doing here?" thought Time. Even though she was blind she was spirituly conected to nature and her surroundings. "I smell blood...... Human Blood" she started to panic she took off into the sky and heard bellow the fight. She let out a roar wich sounded simalar to a clock chime. "Now that I have your attention" she cried to the fighting dragons "I WANT THIS TO STOP!" she let out another roar and dived down between the dragons.

Edited by TimeFlame

(But Time, my charecter, is 450 years old but is stuck in the body of a hatchling)

((a small suggestion, perhaps there should be some separate thread where you one can post character profiles for quick and easy references? ^^'

((tried. Never got the thread approved. -/_\- Kitsune's a 14 year old girl by the way. Not sure on Xander. xd.png))

(can we get back to the RP now?? not trying to be rude sad.gif but I M a little exited laugh.gif )

10:41pm

srry guys school night come back as soon as I can, night.

Edited by TimeFlame

As Skyshriek attacked the black dragoness, she heard a clock chime-like roar and turned to look at a blue-eyed black hatchling who was telling the dragonesses to stop fighting. Then she jumped in between Skyshriek and the magma dragoness. "Oh yeah? And why should I? You're just a little hatchling; you can't really do anything about it," Skyshriek said.

arella looked at the two dragons, who had stopped fighting momentarily when a third, small dragon joined them.

she wondered what was going on here.

"what are they fighting about?" she asked the dragon who spoke to her, tucking a black strand of hair behind her ears. Her father was from the orient, so she had inheirated his black hair and black eyes. her hair was long, almost to her knees, but without her maids uniform, which she had thrown out, she had nothing to tie it back with.

Ruination had given a roar of pain and rage when the stones opened up wounds on her side; nearby, Xander winced too as he felt her pain. Then the strange hatchling had swooped in between the fighters, and he took the chance to run to her side. "You alright?" he asked the magma, hand on her shoulder.

What? ...Yeah, I'm fine. she replied, staring at the clock-chime-roar dragon with a deep frown. Ruination flexed her talons with a growl and Xander reached for his dagger. "I have no idea who... what it is either." he said, looking suspicious.

((BTW, I may have lost Xander's form. But he's about 17 or so.))

Time heard the remark of the stone dragon " My name is Time, I am the last one of my kind, I am a Temporal Dragon, and for your information I am 450 years old!" Time unleashed another roar and blue fire out at the stone therefore burning it. "I may be blind"said Time"but I know a member of the FangClan when I sense one" She turned around at the sound of the magma's growl then she heard a humans voice saying that he doesn't know who or what she is. "I know you are feeling the magma's pian human I can sence your bond with her" Then she turned to where the scent of human blood was coming from. "Who is bleeding?!" ask Time in the human boys direction "Hurry tell me!" Edited by TimeFlame

"Tempral dragon?"

Arella blinked at the new voice that seemed to come from below her. She looked at the ground, but saw nothing.

"I've never heard of a tempral dragon before..."

Did the egg just speak?!

"wh-what did you say..?" she stuttered quietly. The egg didn't answer. She arched an eyebrow, confused. Did she just imagine the voice?

"Whoa, information overload!" muttered Xander, waving his hands in the air a bit. He looked at the 'Temporal' dragon, then at Ruination; magmalike blood was leaking down her sides and setting small patches of grass alight. "Are you sure your okay?" he asked, concerned.

Yeah, they're just flesh wounds. she replied, then addressed Time. I think one of the girls is bleeding, and I'm a little cut up. But apart from that...

"Yes I know what happened now" said Time to the magma " Kitsune is injured she had walked through the thorn bush and Zarazo got cuts due to there bond. Is the vampire ok? I can see her taking a Nynx vampire dragon and that horrid stone" Then Time turned to the stone and scratch at her eyes, " I HATE YOUR KIND! BECAUSE OF YOUR KIND I WAS TRAPPED FOR MOST OF MY LIFE!"

(srry got to log off for a little bit got to go to school dry.gif I will log back on after I get home)

Edited by TimeFlame

Arella backed away a bit, frightened that an even bigger fight would start. The humans were talking to the dragons...and the boy, standing next to the magma. He seemed to be friends with it. Maybe they weren't dragonhunters after all? She moved towards the young man, but stopped at a safe distance in case the magma was dangerous. It could be they were hunters with dragons somehow under their control.

"Hey, you." She kept her voice quiet. "Whats going on here? Why are all these dragons fighting?"

"Don't know, don't care." said Xander, shrugging; he was just glad no-one was attacking him... yet. "I'm only here because Ruins wanted to help the hatchlings... Oh, by the way. I'm Xander, and this is Ruination- she may look fierce, but she's a big softie really. I'm her master, so to speak- we can hear each other think, feel each other's... feelings."

Pleased to meet you. said the magma politely. Is that a daydream dragon egg you've got?

"Pl-pleased to meet you..." show bowed her head, a bit uncomfortable at being addressed by both a dragon and a boy. She'd had next to no contact with either species. "Um, i guess so? I thought it was just a rock when i found it, but then it started flying and some hunters wanted it so i ended up coming here..."

she scuffed her boots in the hot dirt, looking at her egg.

" Ruination!" cried Time " help me!" She said this because the Stone started attacking back. (I hope I M not Godmogging sad.gif if I M, I am srry but it is only natural that it would attack back right? huh.gif) She was able to dodge the stones attacks. She unleashed more blue fire on the Stone followed by her claws. She was aiming right for the face. In her mind's eye she was able to picture the Stone dragon in front of her. She was able to locate its face and attack with sucess. She stayed on the Stones head hopeing to do some damage to her eyes she was randomly slashing on the dragoness' head with no perfect aim of her eyes.

(I am typing this from my computer class laugh.gif but to tell you the truth school is NOT cool dry.gif !)

Edited by TimeFlame