UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((ah, sorry, didn't know. i have dyslexia, so i have to put my posts through spellcheck before i post xd.png))

The temporal dragon had dissapeared with the stone inside the cave, leaving the humans and other dragons outside. Arella wasn't really sure what to do now, but since the rain wasn't stopping, she stayed by the magma. She felt lonely, so she reached inside her bag to bring out her egg. However, she couldn't feel it. Blinking in confusion, she looked inside.

Fragments of the blue and purple shell lay scattered around her bag. St first, she was terrified that her egg at smashed, but then she noticed a tiny, blue, lizard-like creature resting among the fragments, blinking at her.

"Oh, hello." she recognised that voice from the voice before.It was kind of a soft, odd voice; she couldn't tell what gender it was. "Is everything alright out there? It's kind of quiet now."

"O-oh, um...the dragons have stopped fighting... Uh, you hatched? The hunter said you'd only been hatched a few days ago..."

"Oh, us dragons develope quickly."

She nodded slowly, not really sure what to say. He reached into her bag experimentally, and to her pleasent happiness the little day dream dragon crawled into her palm and curled up, looking at her. She put her bag down and held him close. She glanced at the others.

"Um.... my dragon hatched...."

((Oh, sorry to hear that... Must be awful. I'm going blind, but it'll take a few more years for my eyes to completely be useless. :3))

Kitsune immedietly walked over and gently scooped up Zarazo, coating him in her own blood. He sneezed and turned towards the Daydream hatchling, with thoughts of I wanna see! I wanna SEE! Kitsune obliged and carefully settled closer to the girl, Zarazo hopping out of her arms and scrambling towards the new hatchling.

"I'm sorry," Kitsune mumbled quietly, "he really wanted to see it. Umm... M-May I see it too?" Kitsune murmured softly, staring at the ground. Zarazo had other plans, however. He stared at the new hatchling for a second before grinning and poking at it lightheartedly. You don't have any wings? And you're coloring... It's such a pale blue! Your eyes are a pretty color, though... Hmm? Why is there fog around you? He streamed question after question to the hatchling, eager and exited.

(I Have a disabilaty called Aspburgers, BTW I need Red Dragonette to post)

(Burgers? yum!)

Kreen regarded the young daydream hatchling with interest. She wondered about it's little cloud that seemed to follow it wherever it goes.

This is the third time i've seen a hatchling. Yet it feels so new.

(I'm too skinny for my age */*)

(LOL laugh.gif )

(BTW here's a new charecter that I will be playing

Dragon Sheet

Username: TimeFlame

Name: Vanlet

Species: Black/Vampire

Clan: FangClan traitor

Description: Black skin with Topaz eyes

Personality: Brave, fearless, dare devil, loves to fly really fast

Brief History: Was Hatchling napped when she was only 5 days old, hates the Fang Clan and has tried to escape many times.)

Time awoke after sleeping for the past five minutes after she explained her story to the stone. "*Yawn* so her egg hatched" said Time happily "I wonder what she is going to name it" She looked around and looked at a vampire dragon that was still breathing “Hello? Are you ok?" Time asked the Black/Vampire mixed dragon. The young dragon opened her eyes to see a new hatchling in the Clan " Yes, I am fine I heard that the new pygmy dragon was taken by a human, Lucky Him" said the Black to Time "I am Vanlet by the way and I hate being in the Fang Clan" Time looked at Vanlet and looked at the stone dragon leaning against the wall and whispered to Vanlet "Is there any way out of here?" Vanlet whispered back " I have been working on one for days and I am almost done I just need to dig a few more feet and I’m done " "Can I help?" "Sure, follow me" Vanlet then started walking to the stone with Time close behind her they came up to the Stone's feet and bowed thier heads "May I and the new dragon go to the bathroom pit?" Time took a quick glance at Vanlet and back at the Stone waiting for a reply.

((Sorry for not posting, I was too busy playing video games.))

Time told her story about the temporal dragons, who only appeared to those pure of heart. The temporal dragons, who created threads of time to prevent the fabric of space from being distorted, were greatly affected by a war fought between Light and Darkness that caused an unbalance in good & evil which resulted in a great distortion in time. "Mmhmm..." Skyshriek hummed. Then Time said that after she was born, a stone and a black dragon came and killed her parents before sealing Time in the time thread room, which resulted in her blindness and a permanent hatchling body. "So Time, when you turn into a vampire, will you still have your temporal powers to stabilize the fragments of time?" Skyshriek asked. Then after five minutes later, Vanlet the vampire black hatchling came and talked to Time. Skyshriek heard Vanlet's remark and growled, "Well if you hate being in Fangclan, then leave and don't come back!" Then the two hatchlings whispered in each other's ears, but Skyshriek couldn't make out what they were saying. Then when Vanlet asked if they could go to the bathroom pit, Skyshriek said, "Fine go, but you better come back here real soon."

The two hatchlings Rushed off to the bathroom pit "Why are we going to the bathroom pit? " "We are going to the pit because that is where I hid my escape tunnel" whispered back Vanlet "An escape tunnel?" "Yes, and I am almost done just follow me " At one point they made a sharp turn into one of the most foul smelling rooms "Ugh! This room is discusting!" "Don't worry we will be out of here in no time just follow me" Vanlet then lead Time to a crack in the wall that only hatchlings of there size can enter "Is this it?" "Yes, come on all you have to do s twist your tail like a srew to squeze it in" Soon they came to a dead end in the tunnel "OK, we only have to dig three feet up and we're out. Ready to start? "Ready when you are" "Three, two, one, GO!!!"

Skyshriek waited for the two hatchlings to get back as she waited for the Fangclan members to get back. She looked at the vampire eggs and squirming vampire hatchlings on the ground. 'I sure hope these brats don't turn into traitors like that stupid pygmy or that black who's on the verge of becoming an outcast,' Skyshriek thought.

Silver, who got tired of waiting for the others to come back with Kitsune, left the cave and flew out to go look for them. The blue-maned silver dragon flown over the trees as the rain fell on his shiny silver scales. Soon, he saw an injured Kitsune and wounded Zarazo, who were both with Kreen, who had a wound on her neck, a magma dragoness, who looked like she had fought and lost a battle, and two other humans. Silver landed at where they are and asked, "Kitsune, thank goodness you're okay. What happened to you guys?"

((Okay, this is my first time playing Silver and I hope I didn't make him too Out-of-character. If I did, tell me so that I can edit this post.))

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

Edited by Khallayne

(No, I have been reading back at the begining when Silver was in the story more often and you got his personality just right)

"We're out!" cried Vanlet "Freedom!" The two hatchlings crawled out into the sunlight "Oh, how I have missed the Sun and Light! Can you take me to the humans you were talking to me about, I would like to meet them and go to Pure Pond so I can be a normal Black Dragon again" " OK, I am sure they would like to meet you, too. Hurry follow me, but be quiet" Then the two Hatchlings started for the forest hopeing to find Kitsune and the others.

(srry bit of writers block sad.gif )

Edited by TimeFlame

The hatchling looked Around at the visitors casually. A little pinkish fog surrounded it. "Because i am a daydream dragon." it said softly.

Arella nodded at kitsune.

"um, you can see him...but shouldnt we do something about all the blood?"

Kitsune looked at her reflection in a puddle nearby and shrugged. "I've had worse. These are just flesh wounds, they should stop bleeding soon... And then the rain can wash it all away. Hello there..." Kitsune murmured as she crept closer slightly, stopping a few feet away. She just wanted a look at it. It was so smooth... Like icecream... Her thoughts wandered to sweets and how she wanted some chocolate. Zarazo flicked his tail and raised his nose slightly as he sniffed the hatchling curiously.

'He'? So you're a boy? I'm a boy too, but you're pretty. I thought girls were pretty! He cocked his head to the side and turned to Kitsune who laughed lightheartedly.

"The hatchling probably doesn't know it's own gender yet, Zarazo." she murmured softly, slowly opening her eyes. "'He' is just a general term. Besides... Zarazo, you're a Nebula dragon. You're pretty."

((Kitsune... You look scary.)) Zarazo thought silently so only Kitsune would hear. She caught a glance of how he saw her and froze. She was covered in the darkness of night and the rain, blood glinting off her everywhere. Yet it was her crimson eyes that were the most terrifying; they were glowing crimson, catching the smallest light and reflecting it out brightly. She backed into the rain, refusing to go near the others again until the rain completely washed away the rest of her blood. She sneezed; it was getting cold...

Edited by UchihaAce

"Hurry, before that Stone dragon starts to get suspicious" said Time to Vanlet. The two young hatchlings ran along the forest floor listening and looking (exept for Time, you know... Blind). Until they saw a girl covered in cuts, blood, and sitting in the rain. " Kitsune! Its me Time the Temporal Dragon!"

"...."

Arella decided kitsune wasn't too bright. She sighed in exasperation, and placed the tiny daydream dragon on her shoulder while she searched through her bag for some food. Already her dragon seemed to know a lot (two words, not one), even though he'd never met any of his own kind before. did dragons just "know" things? Or could they hear people talking through the egg before they hatched?

"So, what is your name?"

"I don't know, you haven't given me one." the daydream replied cheerfully. "But i know my mother's name is Arella~"

Arella looked down. "Um, you know i'm not your real mother right?"

She produced a small roll, and tore off a bit, offering the piece to the dragon. the dragon snapped it up happily, so she continued feeding it the bread.

"I know, i'm not blind." it replied playfully between mouthfuls. "is that girl out there ok?"

"i dont know. i think shes crazy."

Zarazo stared at Kitsune in the rain in silence for a moment before turning toward the girl and hatchling again, placing his head lightly on the girl's lap.

No... She's not crazy. She's afraid you might be scared of her if you see her in that state. While we're asleep, I sometimes dream about her past... Humans are afraid of what they don't understand. They kill what they're afraid of. Back in the small village she got me from, the people liked to beat her if something wrong happened. She was a scapegoat most of the time, and having red eyes didn't help. It made the people think she was a demon or something, alliances with dragons. You should know how most humans hate us dragons, right? He looked up at the girl again before asking another question. Oh! Lady, I wanna know something! When I was hatched, I had one blue Nebula eye and one red eye like Kitsune's, I think from the bond. Do you and the pretty icecream dragon have something like that? Heeeey, icecream hatchie! Wanna play?!

Kitsune sighed, standing up and staring at the black clouds in the sky. She was glad Zarazo had a peer to talk to now... Perhaps she and the girl could be friends as well...? She glanced at the girl before turning away and sighing again. Perhaps not. First impressions were importaint, and this one was in tatters... Her head snapped up at what seemed like a bell-chime voice. "Time?" she called into the rain.

Time and Vanlet ran up to Kitsune "How are your cuts doing? Is Zarazo ok? Did Arella name the daydream dragon yet? Oh, and this is Vanlet, she helped me escape from that horrible cave!" Time said all this in a happy playfull voice that all hatchlings have. Vanlet went up to Kitsune and sat on her lap " Hello, I am Vanlet and like Time said I helped her escape" Vanlet was looking at Kitsune's wounds and so was Time, than out of instinct they started licking the wounds.

Arella nodded at zarazo. "I guess i can understand that... I don't think she's a demon though." she shrugged. "My father is from a place across the ocean, in some place my mother called "the orient." So of course, i got made fun of by the other maids for looking different...not as bad as kitsune though..."

"I am not made of icecream... Though itd be bad if i was...i'd probably eat myself."

The hatchling climbed off Arella's hand, and as it fell, the fog formed a pink cloud below it. it floated over to zarazo, and licked his nose playfully. Arella smiled at the hatchling. It really was a daydream.

"I think your name should be Hakujitsumu...."

Haku nodded. "ok, thats a pretty name..."

Edited by dgray-girl

Vanlet stoped licking Kitsune's cuts because she was getting tierd of the taste of blood, it reminded her if when she was in the FangClan. "I'll be right back" said Vanlet and walked away. She walked into a clearing and saw two other humans, a magma dragon, two hatchlings, a Silver, and a Black dragon like her only the black was not a vampire. Vanlet walked caotiously up to the Nebula hatchling "Hello, my name is Vanlet! What is yours?"

Edited by TimeFlame

(Yeah I hate them too, where I M right now it is 8:14 am)

Edited by TimeFlame

((Oh sure, ignore Silver. dry.gif ))

Skyshriek waited for the hatchlings to come back, but they never came. "What's taking them so long?! They should've been back by now! I'm going to go to them and drag them back here myself," Skyshriek growled to herself. Then she went over to the bathroom area and found a dugged hole there. "They've escaped! That little temporal brat lied to me! She tricked me! I can't believe I've trusted her! I should've just killed her like the others, then I wouldn't have wasted time! But now Vanlet's gone, too, and that means I have to go and find 2 new replacements!" the stone dragoness roared to herself angrily. Then she ran quickly through the tunnels to get to the exit of the cave as she made heavy loud footsteps. "I better go get them fast before Fang gets back!" Skyshriek said to herself. Then she left the cave and went hunting for eggs and hatchlings in the woods. She walked on for minutes until she saw a sunrise hatchling being chased by dragon hunters. The hatchling bumped into her before he fell on his rump and looked Skyshriek in the eyes. The stone used her petrifying power on the sunrise and turned him into stone. Then she picked him up and did the same to the dragon hunters who had approached Skyshriek. The stone dragoness whacked her tail at the human statues and broke them into tiny debrises.

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Django

Species: Vampire hatchling

Clan: Fangclan, former Solarclan

Description: Nothing special on him.

Personality: He has no memory of his past, due to his transformation to vampire. But now all he does is blindly serve Fangclan without hesistation and will not betray his clan nor disobey any orders.

Brief History: His real clan,Solarclan, was massacred by dragon hunters, who were trying reduce their population. Django was one of the few survivors who managed to live to this very day where he was kidnapped by Skyshriek and changed into a vampire.

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Richter

Species: Vampire egg

Clan: Fangclan

Description: He has bright yellow stripes on his body.

Personality: He's an anti-social and quiet hatchling, who's not afraid of anybody's anger or threats.

Brief History: While his mother was out hunting, Skyshriek stolen this egg from the next and took it with her back to Fangclan where he was changed into a vampire.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(srry laugh.gif )

Vanlet turned to the girl and the other hatchling not waiting for a response from the other hatchling " Hi! I am Vanlet and Time is over there near Kitsune "she made a jesture toward Kitsune and Time " Anyway what are you doing here?! The Stone is going to notice that we're gone any second now and she is going to come chasing after us and will try to take us back! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW, HURRY!! " Time heard what Vanlet told the others and repeted what she heard to Kitsune "We have to hurry or the Stones going to come looking for not only hatchlings but a fight if she finds us "

Edited by TimeFlame

Haku and Arella blinked.

"um...what?"

(dont kick me for writing a two liner, i didn't know else how to respond xd.png)