UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

Kitsune looked at the dragon and froze. She felt a funny tingle creeping up on her, but... Nothing happened. Her legs thawed a bit and she managed to run a bit. Nyx snapped awake and stared at Kitsune. There was something funny about his eyes...

...Master?

Huh?! Nyx had called her master...?

"N-No! I'm your friend, Nyx." She stuttered, slowing to a jog. Nyx jumped out of her hand and bowed slightly.

Master... What is your wish? Kitsune stopped and stared at him. There were two lumps on his back that she was sure hadn't been there before. His skin had turned a shade darker... Was he healing? Or-

Master? He looked up at her and blinked slowly. His eyes looked... Dead.

"Just run!" She scrambled along, Nyx following.

Skyshriek growled when the girl's legs thawed a bit. The stone dragoness was going to have to maintain eye contact with the human to keep her in stone form. Then the tiny vampire hatchling woke up and started to turn into his adolescence form. Nyx called the girl his master and Skyshriek snarled, "No, no, no, no, no! Your master is Fangclan, not some stupid human! Gah!" Then the stone dragoness began to spray more chunks of rocks this time at the human. Skyshriek was angry with her for trying to take the hatchling away from her clan.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Kitsune was hit in the back of the head and fell with a thud.

Master?! Nyx snarled and lunged at the Stone dragon biting and kicking, nearly breaking his fangs in the process.

Kitsune stood up shakily and ran, getting hit by the occasional stone. Nyx followed, rubbing his teeth in pain.

--

K-Kitsune? Zarazo felt a tingle along his skin, followed by what felt like rocks being thrown at him. Without another word he lunged out into the night towards Fang Clan, worried.

Skyshriek had successfully hit the human with her rock breath attack, but now she had the vampire hatchling to deal with as he tried to bite her with his pointy sharp fangs. Skyshriek didn't feel any pain at all, because her stony body was immune to the hatchling's bite attacks. "Hah, stupid hatchling! Your fangs can't hurt me. But I can kill you, since you're no longer of any use to Fangclan," the stone dragoness said as she picked up the tiny vampire and gazed him in the eyes with her glowing green ones. She was going to turn him into stone.

Nyx, not yet fully Undead, fell under paralizis. He had already touched the begginings of adolecense, though, which kept him from completely changing. Petrified he fell to the ground, unable to move at all. Kitsune doubled back and reached out to grab him, slipping on the cold stone floors and falling. She shakily stood up and slipped him into her pocket, trying to find a way to escape the gargantuan dragon attacking them. There had to be SOME way out...

Kreen followed Salindur slowly, and when they came to an empty room, she wrapped her tail around his. "How could this have happened?" She whispered so quietly no one could hear.

(Wow i missed a lot dry.gif is kreen a girl? Seem like she likes him biggrin.gif)

"I don't know Kreen, I don't know at all." he said as he began to walk back to the entrance of the cavern.

He walked back to the entrance sadly, sat down and began to cry.

(writers block tongue.gif )

((Lol...yeah she is, and I was meaning to do that in just a friendly gesture, although I never seem to write what I want. tongue.gif))

Kreen and Myse went away to the back of the cave to leave Salindur alone for a bit. "I wish the Fang clan would just step off and leave the others alone, but what do I know?" Kreen sighed, what could she do to make a difference anyway? She was just a normal undersized Black dragon.

The human put the petrified hatchling into her pocket and tried to run away from Skyshriek. The stone dragoness had to try and keep them from escaping, so she aimed at the spot in front of the human and blew out rocks that way. With her stone breath firing at the place in front of the girl, the human would either stay stuck between her rocks and Skyshriek herself or risk getting bombarded by the rocks as she dared to get away. Either way, it would slow the human down enough for Skyshriek to come and kill both the girl and the renegade hatchling.

((Lol...yeah she is, and I was meaning to do that in just a friendly gesture, although I never seem to write what I want. tongue.gif))

Kreen and Myse went away to the back of the cave to leave Salindur alone for a bit. "I wish the Fang clan would just step off and leave the others alone, but what do I know?" Kreen sighed, what could she do to make a difference anyway? She was just a normal undersized Black dragon.

(lol)

When Saliundur had finished, he walked back to the back where Kreen and Myse were waiting.

"I am going to talk to some other clans about attacking Fang. I don't care what you do but I would appreciate if you kept me company."

I really don't care. Sigh I just want this all to stop...

"Done deal. We'll go with you. I just want Fang clan to step off and leave everyone alone." Kreen had the dark green light once again in her eyes, the color of jade. "Myse? Do you still want to come with us?" She replyed. "Of course I want to come with you! I would risk my life to help others in need of help.

((Weeeell, if I could join in... tongue.gif ))

(so sorry I haven't been on! I won't be on much for now... groundedn. D: Just got on to say so...)

((Oh I see, so that's why you didn't reply. Well I'll wait for you to get back, okay?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Kitsune noticed the Stone dragon rearing it's head back as yet another pile of sharp stones burst from it's lips. It blocked her way... Unless...? She wasn't a very good ninja. Failing meant being stoned to death. But she'd be dead regardless if she did nothing. Bracing herself, she planted foot after foot up the wall, faster and faster until she was sprinting across the ceiling towards the exit. Running on walls or water always took too much energy... Even if they made it out, they'd be stuck. Kitsune felt faint and dizzy...

Zarazo cried out mentally to the others for help as he sensed the fuzzyness of Kitsune in the back of his head. "She's hurt!"

Kreen sensed a thought from Zarazo. "Where is the Fang clan cave?" She said whirling around. If Kitsune failed the rescue of Nyx, they'd all be lost.

((Writers block again for some reason >.<))

East! he rushed torward towards the cave, terrified. If she died, so would he.

(me too DX)

(sorry tongue.gif been caught up in other sites)

"Will you need help Kreen? I can come but I would rather talk with the other clans about some things before we go."

They will all die he thought.

I will kill them with my bare hands!

The girl planted her feet on the cave wall and ran across the ceiling as she headed for the exit. Skyshriek was shocked, 'What?! Impossible, how can a mere human like her walk on walls like that!?!' She started to chase the human again as she made thunderous sounds with each footstep. "I won't let you escape alive, do you hear me?!" Skyshriek roared.

Kreen began to fly to the Fang clan cave as fast as she could, but carelessness made her wing get caught in a tree with spiky branches, squealing franticlly(grammar fail >.>), she soon got untangled. But she soon realized her wing was tattered and stained red. Thinking of the warrior she had vyed to be, she screamed silently. That WILL never be!

Kitsune shot out of the cave and into the light of early morning; daybreak. As she ran out of ceiling she stumbled and fell to the floor, awkwardly stumbling forward and nearly falling until gaining enough balance to run up the nearest tree.

KITSUNE! Kitsune whirled around just in time to have Zarazo plow into her face.

"Zarazo!" She was overjoyed, hugging him earnestly before feeling the vibrations coming off the ground from the lumbering giant lurking in the cave. "Come on, we have to get out of here... I got Nyx." Zarazo simply nodded and shot off into the air like a rocket, Kitsune following close behind as she jumped from branch to branch, holding a stick as a weapon. It was a pitiful weapon, yes, but still something. Suddenly, she blacked out and fell to the ground. Running on walls took so much energy... Zarazo doubled back and landed fretfully by his friend, shuffling in dismay.

Edited by UchihaAce

Kreen soon met up with Kitsune and Zarazo. "Quickly! Go, I'll take care of the dragon." She replyed when she saw the big Stone. Kreen whizzed around her, trying to distract her long enough for them to get away. "Hey! Over here!" She chirped.

Skyshriek chased her prey out of the cave until she saw a black dragoness, who wasn't part of Fangclan. She glared at the black and snarled, "Another intruder! I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson as well; one you'll never forget for eternity!" Then the stone dragoness's golden yellow eyes changed their color to green and they started to glow. Skyshriek gazed straight into the black dragoness's eyes to turn her into stone-like statue.

Edited by Red Dragonette