UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

Kreen gaped when the stone dragoness's eyes started to glow, and abrubtly stopped. No, I have to look away... She feebly shook her head, but that seemed enough to save her from turning into stone. She turned, then shot like a bullet away from the stone dragoness. "You'll never catch me alive for as long as I live!" Kreen roared. Finally, she felt adequate, and was she really was came into view. She shrieked in the highest pitch she could, enough to splinter someone's ears if they were close enough and if it was quiet. Myse came into view, then a silent message passed between them, like a relay to distract the dragoness.

Myse was careful not to maintain eye contact with the stone dragoness, for she had seen what she had done to Kreen.

Me and Kreen belong together like a Split dragon, I will not let anyone harm her!

She twirled on a breeze that passed by, looking like a banner waving in the wind. Then, when Kitsune, Zarazo, and Kreen were far enough, she flew on to meet them.

The black dragoness quickly turned away from Skyshriek's gaze and ran away quickly. Then the stone dragoness chased after the black as she breathed rocks at her. Then she the black trying to scream in the highest pitch that she could, but Skyshriek used her hands to cover her ears and block out the loud sound. Then she saw a skywing flying besides the black dragoness and Skyshriek thought, 'Looks like she's brought a friend. I'll take care of her, too!' The stone dragoness started to spray out rocks at the skywing as well.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Kreen felt stones being thrown at her and started to stagger in flight. Although Myse tried to create a vaccuum of wind to help Kreen fly, she was being attacked too.

There is only one way to go Kreen, and that's down.

Myse sharply dove down -still aiding Kreen- among the treetops and wove through the branches, as she had been down here her entire life. Hopefully that big stone dragon can't navigate as well under here...

Edited by rainpeltstar

Zarazo bounded to the others, his red eye glowing with exitement as his blue one stayed calm as the ocean, trying to help.

I'm too small to move Kitsune, he chirped, the others towering above him, So I'll try to help you guys! He kicked off, flying towards the Stone's head and hitting it with all he had. Unfortunetly, the baby Nebula didn't even manage to make it blink.

((Skyshriek can't fly, although she has wings; she's been running on the ground the whole time.))

Skyshriek saw the two dragoness descending below the trees as they flew through the forest and past trees. 'Hah, big mistake, you two! You've just made this a little bit easier for me take you down!' she thought with a smirk. Now that they were closer to the ground, Skyshriek would no longer have to ache her neck to attack them in the sky and they would have to deal with the nuisance of the trees getting in their way as they fled. As she was about to spew rocks at them, a nebula hatchling flew toward Skyshriek's head and tried to attack her, but the stone dragoness couldn't feel the slightest pain from the hatchling's hits. "Hah, is that all you've got, little brat?" Skyshriek growled. Then she grabbed the nebula tightly and glared at him as her eyes glowed green. "You know, I wasn't able to capture the other three rats, but you, my young boy, are going to my victim for today!" Skyshriek said as she tried to turn the hatchling into stone.

Zarazo cried out in pain as he stared into the Stone dragon's green eyes. A strange tingle ran through his body and he slumped to the floor, stone. Kitsune, being linked to Zarazo, became petrified as well. They both stayed as still as stone, the only indication of life being tge slight rise and fall of their chests and shoulders as they breathed.

As she slept, Kitsune fell into darkness. The dream around her collapsed in on itself and folded around her, tighter and tighter until she couldn't move at all...

Skyshriek chuckled darkly, "Hahahahaha! Now that I've got you, I'll be taking you back to the cave with me so that you will be a replacement for that little runt we've lost." The stone dragoness headed back towards the cave as she held the petrified nebula in her hand. When Fangclan's vampires get back, she would have the hatchling, who'll be unfrozen by then, bitten and turned into a vampire. Hopefully, that one would be more loyal than the traitorous pygmy who chose the human over his new clan.

((I wanna jump in... but when?))

(I can't really post untilsomeone else does something. Both my characters are kinda frozen. ./_\.)

Kreen and Myse fell silent when Zarazo fell to the ground, stone.

Myse, is this...what I think it is...?

They looked at each other, then darted off to find Kitsune.

Since they were linked, both of them would be stone.

When they found her, Kreen tried shaking her violently, yelling out "KITSUNE! Kitsune wake up! Snap out of it!" And screeched. Finally, Kreen sighed. (The Black dragon description says that they are ample magic users. Maybe...?) Gazing with her own bright green eyes, she peered into Kitsune's frozen ones and felt a shiver rack her spine.

((Have you been accepted, Ruins? If so, you can jump in at anytime.))

Skyshriek came back to the cave and went inside. She walked through the tunnel that led to the room where the vampire eggs and hatchlings were and set the petrified nebula hatchling down there. The stone dragoness stood guard over the eggs and hatchlings, so that she could keep on eye on the nebula as she waited for the vampires to come. She hummed a tune as she sat on the ground patiently. Since she was going to be staying here, she might as well use her ears to sense for any sounds of nearby intruders.

((I was accepted, ages ago... Here's a copy of my first post.))

A figure crept through the bushes and trees stealthily. He crawled on his belly the last few metres, face smeared with mud so that the pale gleam of his skin didn't show. Xander narrowed his eyes, scratching a scar on his cheek.

Sighing, he tried to creep back just as...

A series of crashes and loud snaps echoed. Cursing, Xander turned around to see a female magma trying to creep behind him. "Ruination..." he chuckled, his angry expression softening when he saw the dragon's eager attitude. "Naughty girl... I bet half the world heard that. Still, you were eager."

((Hey, UchihaAce, Kreen is trying to unfreeze Kitsune with her magic. Aren't you going to post?))

Kitsune stirred awake to find a black creature staring at her intently. She slowly got up and rubbed her head. "...Hello." she murmured. "Do I know you?" She looked around to see large things with brown, gnarled bodies and fuzzy green tendons wavering in the breeze. She pointed at one and poked it. "What's this?" She had completely forgotten what a tree was. Inside the cave, Zarazo woke with all his memories. Only he was blind.

Nyuu... he stumbled into a wall and several dead eggs as he looked for an exit.

Skyshriek saw the hatchling reverting from his stone form all of a sudden. "What?! But impossible! The effect shouldn't wear out until an hour later! How did he revert back so quickly?!" the stone dragon asked herself in astonishment. Then she watched the hatchling stumbled into a wall and into several dead eggs that had failed to change into vampires when the dragons bit them. From the way she saw the nebula going about, Skyshriek could tell that he was blind. 'Hah, he may be unpetrified, but now he's blind as a bat! He'll never find his way out of here,' she thought. Then she went over to pick up the nebula and asked, "And just where do you think you're going, youngling?" She didn't bother to try turning him back into stone, because she knew her power wouldn't work on blind eyes.

Kreen jumped up and down with joy. "Kitsune! You're awake! But... don't you know me? I'm Kreen! And that's a tree, if you don't remember! Whats happened to you?" She stalked around her, lamenting.

Kitsune got up and put her hands firmly on the tree. "Tree." she memorized. She turned to face Kreen and pointed at her, muttering her name before noticing a puddle on the ground. She fell to the floor and splashed in it happily for a moment before noticing her reflection. She didn't recognize it at her own; her eyes had no shine to them at all, as if they lacked light. "Who's that?" She poked her finger into the water. The girl in the water poked back.

Zarazo sneezed a few blue sparks before bumping into the stone dragon.

K-K-KITSUNE?! He cried, running into a wall at full speed and skidding along it before reaching a tunnel. He dove into it, wings stretched out. He knew he had to find her, but he couldn't see at all.

"Kitsune... I think that Stone dragon made you loopy and lose your memory, or its something I did." She said sadly at her lightless eyes.

((Sorry for shortness don't know what else to write))

((Oh, it's fine! We're all in that slump sometimes))

Kitsune stared at the black creature for a moment and looked up thoughtfully. "What...is a stone?And who's Dragon? Is Dragon someone else I know?" She stood up and brushed the dirt off her pants, staring at her hand. Her cheery look darkened suddenly as tears ell into her open palm. What... What am I? What... Is this...? The sky darkened as it began to rain, blending in with her silent tears. She looked up in surprise at the sky. "...the thing up there is crying. Did we upset it?"

Edited by UchihaAce

"KITSUNE! You've lost your mind!" Kreen shook her head wearily. Kitsune obviously lost her memory from either Kreen or the Stone dragon. What could she do to refresh her memory?

"Hey Kitsune, do you remember Zarazo and Nyx- Oh! I forgot! He must still be in your backpack!"

She rummaged around in it before pulling out the still petrified, vampirized Nyx. Again, she looked into his petrified eyes and he snapped awake.

"Hey Kitsune, you remember the Pygmy dragon Nyx?"

She gestured towards him.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Xander stepped out of the trees, eyes fixed on the two girls ahead and not on the rain that had started to fall; with a series of woody snaps, his dragon followed him. Her eyes flicked from her master to the girl and the dragon to the sky and a low grumbling growl left her throat.

"Whoa, girl." said Xander, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Let's see who these people are first- whether we strike first or they do."

((Urgh... where's my appy form?))

Edited by Ruins

(girls? Kreen is a dragon. I'm the girl.)

Kitsune stared at the Pygmy dragon for a second before frowning slightly. "...I... I don't know." She murmured. She felt nothing when she stared at the tiny vampire now resting in her hand. He gaped at her in sadness and shock, obviously not having lost anything in getting revived.

M-M-Master? What are you saying...? Have I... Not been a loyal subject? Did... I fail you? his head was lowered so far as to say his snout brushed the ground. The stumps on his back were steadily growing and drooped into wings by the time it took for the rain to begin pouring harder. Kitsune's head snapped up as a branch broke. She noticed a boy followed by a dragon entering the clearing.

"Do I know you too?" she asked.