UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

"Simple, I'll just have your friends frozen in stone and you in my tight grip, so that you won't escape while I'm watching you and waiting for my clan," Skyshriek said to the hatchling. If they do break out of their petrified form, Skyshriek will just use her powers on them before the unfreeze completely. Then it started to rain, but the stone didn't mind it as the rain's watery shower never bothered her like it did with some animals, humans, and other dragons. Then she looked at the hatchling asked, "You said that you share that human's thoughts, right? Well that means you know her whereabouts, so tell me where she is now."

((I'm going to bed now.))

Xander frowned when the some of, dragon and human, left, then shrugged. It was none of his concern what they did; he stuck his neck out for nobody. Well, only Ruination- but she was different. He sighed and scrambled onto the magma's back; from his perch, he watched the rain turn to a light steam on the dragon's warm scales. "Alright,. Ruins- where next?" he said cheerfully, slapping her shoulder.

She hugged me... said the dragon wistfully, not moving.

"And?" he asked, annoyed. "So do I!"

Yes. admitted Ruination. But what about little squishy? I think they're in trouble... The girl didn't look good. We have to help.

Xanderr sighed; it was no good talking to her when she was is this mood. "Fine..." he huffed, and the dragon walked off in the direction she supposed that the mad girl had went. They both called out for the others, Xander huffily but Ruination keenly.

Kreen gasped when Kitsune came out of the bushes with blood all over her.

"Kitsune! What have you done to yourself?! I'm not going to let you hurt yourself anymore!" She flew at Kitsune, tail wrapped around her.

"Did that Stone... Oh, oh no! I'm going to kill her! Stay here, don't hurt yourself anymore!"

Kreen flew to the Fang clan cave, full of anger and she strangely felt the need to kill. When she found the Stone dragon, she screetched angrily and darted at her head, sharp claws digging in.

No one is going to get away with this, you monster!

(Wow, I feel good now biggrin.gif)

Edited by rainpeltstar

Ruination and Xander heard the dragon take off and saw it fly away; they heaed for the place it had taken off from. The human muttered rebeliously under is breath, but he found it hard to say no to the magma.

Look! she exclaimed, pointing with her tail; Xander looked at saw the mad girl from earlier, but covered in blood. "She looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards!" he said, slightly impressed at the mess.

The magma snorted. Are you okay?

((Skyshriek's not in the cave anymore, but we could say they're fighting outside in the woods.))

Skyshriek saw the same black dragoness from before and this time she looked angry. The black attacked Skyshriek's head with her sharp claws. There were cuts on her head, but they weren't deep and they couldn't bleed, thanks to her body being made out of stone, but they did hurt though. "Arrgghhh, get off of me, you wretch! Unless you want the nebula hatchling in my hand to get hurt, too!" Skyshriek warned, before she shot stones from her mouth at the black dragoness.

Edited by Red Dragonette

I must act quickly, Zarazo can't get hurt!

Kreen cried out as sharp stones hit her body, but only dug deeper, clinging on as best as she could. She started scratching furiously, although she knew of her tough rocky exterior, she aimed to distract her enough to pry Zarazo from her hands, though since she seemed to be gripping firmly the young dragon.

((can't post for awhile; internet's dead. Is in a wifi hotspot now. Gonna poof for awhile))

The black dragoness didn't let go and she kept on clawing at Skyshriek. "I warned you wretch that I would do this, but now you're going to make it happen!" the stone dragoness growled. Then she started to squeeze the nebula hatchling really tight to show the black that she meant business and wasn't playing around.

Kreen gasped, then flew off her head and folded her wings.

Somehow, I have to get to Zarazo... but how? She called me a wretch... Although i'm not letting go, no way, no how.

She lowered her snout down to the ground, and gave tenative glances at her, yet she didn't dare to look up most of the time. Now, she was trying to fake respect her, although she would regret this later.

Kitsune sat in the forest where the black had left her, when the magma approached her. "Oh! Warm one!" She cried out and stood only to fall back to the ground, gasping in pain. It felt as if something was crushing her... She couldn't breathe...

Zarazo coughed violently as the stone's claws crushed him, knocking the breath out of him. He glared at her murderously when an idea formed in his mind. Her eyes! he gasped between ragged breaths, She can't protect her eyes!

"Ah, jeez!" said Xander, sliding off Ruination's back to inspect the gasping girl. He spat on the ground thoughtfully, looking at her with little sympathy. "Something must be happening to her dragon... I'll stay with her, you go check it out."

Little squishy, you mean? Okay! replied the magma, turning to go. She started out trotting, but soon sped up; her bulk cleared a path through the undergrowth and the thorns barely scratched her tough scales.

"And stay out of trouble- just look!" shouted Xander after her.

A faint reply came in his mind as he bent down to have a better look at the girl. When have I ever got into trouble, Xan?

After the black dragoness got off of Skyshriek, the stone loosened her grip on the hatchling and proceeded to walk past her and continue on throught the woods, when hatchling muttered something about Skyshriek can't protect her own eyes. Skyshriek glared at the nebula and squeezed him again as she snarled, "Shut it, you little twirp! And for your own information, I 'can' protect my eyes." She waved her free hand in front of the nebula to prove her point. Then she kept on walking through the woods.

Zarazo cried out again as she squeezed and quickly noticed the stone's grip loosen after. Taking full advantage of his slim and sleek form, he slipped between a gap in the fingers and ran towards where he thought Kitsune might be, crashing into several trees along the way. Finally, he plowed right into her. On contact both of their eyes cleared and regain life. "Zarazo! Where's that Stone dragon?!" Kitsune cried as she stood up firmly, glancing at the Magma and the human accompanying her with a look of thanks. Zarazo, regaining his vision, climbed hastily onto her head and pointed in the direction he came from.

Hurry! Kreen's been fighting her, I think! Kitsune ran off into the forest, calling back to the others thanks and that they could help if they wished.

"You'll find something pretty interesting if you get in the Stone's cave!" she taunted with a grin, bounding between trees.

Skyshriek noticed the nebula hatchling had managed to slip from her grasp and he started to run away from her. "Where are you going? Get back here!" the stone dragoness roared angrily after the hatchling. Then she started to pursue him in hopes of capturing him and punishing him for his resistance. Then after all that running around, she finally caught up to where he was at and now she's found the human girl, too. "Now I see where you were going, little twirp. Now that you've led me to the human, I shall have you, both!" Skyshriek said. The stone dragoness looked at the girl's eyes with her glowing green ones, attempting to turn her into stone again.

((Deux et machina?))

Xander sighed deeply when a blind looking hatchling crashed into the crazy girl and they both got better. "Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen!" he said, scowling at the two. "Usually I have to heal, no magic for Xander..."

He didn't get why the stone- who had crashed into the clearing a few seconds after- was staring into the girl's eyes. But he did hear Ruination doing an about-turn and running as fast as she could go towards the stone.

The magma let out a roar and bodyslammed the stone, stepping back and swiping at her face with a taloned forepaw. Ryyaagrrrhghaaagh! she roared, her tough scales bouncing off the stone. The heat around her increased with rage; the grass beneath her feet blackened.

(What?)

Kreen flew in between Kitsune and the Stone, to break eye contact so she wouldn't turn to stone. She glanced at the Magma and gave her a steady look.

"Hey, be careful, she could turn you into stone, so don't look at her eyes."

She whispered in her ear. Then, with a battle cry, she shot at the stone dragoness's head, not worrying anymore about crushing Zarazo.

"You'll never get away with this!"

You big lump of rock...

Username: dgray-girl

Name:Arella Namine

Dragon: its just an egg still. however, it appears to float on a cloud

Description: user posted image

Personality: kind of quiet, is afraid of loud noises like thunder. loves putting salt on food. doesnt like people

Brief History: Arella is the daughter of a maid of a wealthy family. when her mother died of illness, Arella was raised by the other maids of the household until she was old enough to work. one day while working in the garden, she found a pretty stone. shed never recieved a gift, so she took it back with her. later that day a dragon hunter came by the mansion saying an egg about to be destroyed had been dropped in the feilds near the road by accident. not wanting the egg to be destroyed, she fled the household.

(so ive been, like, approved and stuff but ive never rp-d in a group, so before i post just tell me when you guys want me to jump in =3 i dont wanna be a mary sue and steal the attention from the action)

Before Skyshriek could turn the human and hatchling into stones, a magma dragoness bodyslammed her to the ground. "Ufph!" she grunted. Then the magma slashed the stone's face with her super-hot claws, which left burning scars that glowed bright red on the surface of her rocky skin. "Aaaacckkk!" Skyshriek screeched in pain. "You b****! I'll have you pummeled to..." But Skyshriek was cut off as she heard a battle cry. She looked to her left and saw the black dragoness from before. The stone dragoness ducked before she could get hit and then breathed stones at the black.

((meh, screw waiting. i wanna join.))

Arella didn't know how far she'd travelled in the first few days she'd been on the run. She sighed and tucked a raven strand behind her ear as she looked up at the sky. she was sheltering from the rain underneath an overpass of rock, a kind of half-cave. her feet were killing her. Although she'd swapped her uniform high-heels for more suitable black boots when she'd left the mansion, they were more fashionable then functional. She should have expected so when she'd stolen from the mistress's closet.

In her lap, she held a dragon egg, her egg. She hadn't known that when she brought home the pretty rock that it would lead to her running away and being homeless, but she wasn't going to give it up now. She'd never owned something that was just hers. she didnt know what she was going to do when it hatched though.

"maybe it'll wanna stay with me?" she thought, looking down at it. She had to hold it in her arms, because starting from a few hours after she found it if she let go, a cloud would form beneath it and lift it into the air, and she was frightened it would fly away. "I mean, i'll be the first thing it sees, so he'll think im his mother..."

If dragons even had mothers. She knew next to nothing about them. Her father was somewhere in the Orient and had never met her, and her mother was dead. She'd grown up only knowing from gossip that dragons were big, immortal, and dangerous. But she couldn't believe that such a pretty egg that gave her such comfort could be truly evil. If it was evil when it hatched... she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

Just then, suddenly, the sky lit up with a flash, and thunder boomed all around, shaking the cliff. Arella screamed in terror, dropping the egg by accident to hide her face in her hands. She quickly tried to regain her composure, and reached for the egg, but to her horror it had already floated into the sky, and was being blown away by the stormy wind that had just picked up.

"No! Come back!" she cried out. She got to her feet and chased after the egg, downhill towards the road.

Kitsune watched as the magma and stone brawled on the ground, twisting and clawing ateach other. Kreen and Xander stood to the side as Zarazo flinched and Kitsune held him steady. They were both covered in bruises and cuts but they didn't mind; what bothered them was how defenceless they were against the stone. Kitsune looked up to see stormclouds brewing, sending debris rushing into the air. She suddenly remembered the little Pygmy Vampire in her pocket. "Nyx!" she cried, standing up suddenly. "Nyx! He's still petrified! We- Well, this isn't a good time..."

She looked around in the forest, something looking like a cloud in the corner of her eye, before picking up a stick and jumping into the fray with Zarazo clinging to her head.

Arella chased the egg through the trees. She emerged on the other side of them, where the rain had stopped, oddly, and it was hot. Very hot.

She put on a burst of speed and jumped to tackle the run-away egg, but she'd never been very athletic; she missed it by about a foot, landing face-first in the dirt.

She hissed in pain and scrambled to a sitting position, wiping her face.

Why on earth was the dirt so hot? And why was the ground shaking all of a sudden?!

She heard someone yell, and looked up. Her eyes widened in shock.

Only about twenty feet away from her, were a group of dragons, fighting. They looked just like the picture books the mistress had owned as a child, fearsome, things flying everywhere as they forced room for the fight.

What was truly horrifying, however, was that her egg, her precious unborn friend, was floating towards the fight, no doubt attracted by the scent of fellow dragons, or perhaps the heat of the magma dragon. When one of the dragons stepped too close to the egg and knocked it to the ground from its cloud, she snapped.

She got to her feet, mind blank, and ran towards the fighting monsters.

"DONT YOU DARE CRUSH HIM YOU GREAT STUPID LIZARDS!"

The magma was now literally red-hot with anger; her body was glowing as she bit into the stone's tail and shook her head savagely. Ruination was dimly aware of her master nearby, of humans shouting and the black dragon also attacking the stone; but they were all umimportant when compared to the fight. Her blood was up now. [I]You... Will... Not... Kill... Hatchlings![/i] she roared, underlining every word with a swipe at the stone.

"Hey, stay back!" Xander shouted at the crazy girl (another one!) who had just ran up, yelling about someone being crushed. Then he spotted an egg, and darted into the fight to pick it up. "Is this what you're after?"

Kitsune stared at the scene enveloping as a human crashed into the ground beside her, the egg she was chasing floating off towards the fight where it was picked up by Xander. Kitsune jumped up and reached out her hand to the girl scratched up on the ground, yelling for her egg.

Great stupid lizards? I'm not a stupid lizard... Zarazo stuck out his bright blue toungue at the girl distastefully, perched on his usual spot atop Kitsune's head.

"Are you alright?! You startled me! Made me jump, the was you charged through the trees... Like a jumping bean!" Kitsune's mind wandered to how hungry she was. Beans... A burrito would be nice. She'd never had one of those... Mmmmm...

((By the way, dqray-girl, Kreen is sort of like a young adult dragon, just grown.))

Kreen ignored the sharp stones that pelted her in a barrage. She lashed out a claw out at the stone before walking up to the girl who came over and flew up so she didn't have to angle her neck.

"Hi! Who are you? You're probably wondering what this is about."

Kreen gestured towards the Magma and the Stone fighting.

"My name is Kreen, and we here would never hurt a fly- although that Stone dragoness over there tried turned Kitsune and Zarazo -the Nebula dragon- into stone, but I query that Black dragons are magic users. It's a long story though, you don't want to get into that. Anyway, just be careful of the Stone."

Kreen paused before hissing,

"And watch who you insult! You could get singed and clawed!"

She peeled back her lips, revealing sharp white fangs, barely the size of a tooth-pick.

Can I join this? If I can Heres My charecter sheet. M I allowed 2 be a dragon?? It would be cool to see the story so far from a dragon's perspective.

Dragon Sheet

Username:TimeFlame

Name:Time

Species:Temporal

Clan:none

Description:Black skin, Glazed Blue eyes and strange blue patterns all over her body. Can make crystals, Blue fire.

Personality:Shy, Gentle, she Daydreams, and can sense spirits, But is the complete opposite of her self during battle.

Brief History: She was born in Crystal Cavern.She has the power to see the past. She was trapped underground and never met another living soul. She fell into a deep hybernation without ageing. She is about 450 years old but still has the body of a hatchling. She was able to escape from her prison after an earthquake.

If you like her and want her to be in the story Plz send me a Message......

Edited by TimeFlame