UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

(It's ok.... long post like mine FTW biggrin.gif did Ruins send you an application form? Fang is now the clan that attacked Bloodbourne, Rain didn't seem like that type. Is that alright?)

Edited by firedrake

(sure, sure! And yup, I accepted his ap.)

((So, where's everyone? Just say that Xander's nearby, with Ruination making a racket...))

(sure, sure! And yup, I accepted his ap.)

(okay, mind posting it?)

(As for Ruins, we're in the middle of a big big part of the story. When it ends we might be able to.)

Edited by firedrake

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Skyshriek

Species: Stone

Clan: FangClan

Description: She’s an adult with golden yellow eyes and a body figure is slimmer than an average stone dragon’s. Her claws are long, hard, and sharp, too.

Personality: She is a vicious and sadistic dragoness who hates humans and loves to inflict pain on her enemies.

Brief History: She was raised at birth to hate humans, to fight ruthlessly, and be loyal to FangClan only. She knows that humans are destroying various habitats and she wishes to annihilate them all, so that no more territory would be stolen. She pledges alliance to Fang, who plans on making that dream come true. Her powers are: Turning people into stone upon eye contact and they will remain that way for a period of time, and breathing rocks and stones at her enemies.

((Okay there, my form is posted here. By the way, I added her abilities to her form to let people know what she can do.))

Don't worry, she can take care of herself, Kreen thought and with that she followed Salindur and when they got to the massacre, she screeched in terror and anguish.

"Boy, if I get my claws on those Fang dragons, i'll make them pay...hard!"

Hissing, she settled herself on a rocky overhang, body bristling with anger. Her green eyes now held a fierce, dark light as she imagined war with Fang clan. But oddly enough, she felt...halved, dinimished. As if someone out there was linked to her in some way.

((Oh yeah can I add another character?

Username: rainpeltstar

Name: Myse

Species: Skywing

Clan: None

Description: Same age as Kreen, she has the same antics, but is less a warrior. Can sense what she is thinking, but doesn't know who she is.

Personality: Fierce, independent, but is more into the healing arts.

Brief History: Same fate as Kreen, exept she did services for other dragons, like messaging.))

(Has Ace approved the forms? And did Kreen follow me to Bloodbourne cave? If so, I guess I was too caught up in the moment to notice her.)

(accepted~ I think I'll go make an OOC thread. :3 )

(out of character comments. Y'know... Chat.)

((Thats a nice idea.))

Myse soared over the treetops, pondering as she flew. How come I feel so...diminished? She did not know that at the same time Kreen was thinking the same thing. She suddenly bolted through the air, making graceful movements. As she flew closer to the ground, she saw the Bloodborne clan cave, bloody and two other dragons were in it. Maybe, a war? Maybe I should help them in any way I can... Diving, she landed in the cave, talons clicking.

"May I help you in any way at all?"

Although now she felt, well, whole now she had company.

((Oh yeah, do Skywing dragons have talons or claws? Because the one in my scroll doesn't have any, but if they don't, it's a random mutation.

(wait... is it morning when Myse goes to the cave?)

Edited by firedrake

(Skywings have no means of arms or legs)

Kitsune bolted through the forest, stopping as she neared the Fang Clan cave. The sun was setting... She ran into the cave. Something was wrong... Where were all the dragons? The cave smelled incredibly bad. It burned at her lungs and eyes. She ran down through the caves of the Fang Clan.

(Ok cause Saliundur went to sleep.)

When Saliundur woke, he saw that a skywing had landed in front of the cave and asked if they needed help.

"We're okay I guess. My clan was attacked by fang while I was away. Kreen followed me here and I just woke up. What's your name?"

I bet she is a spy from Fang Clan. He accused to himself.

(Then its a random mutation sleep.gif)

Myse shivered. "Fang clan...those brutes. I have no means of war or fighting, I just wish everyone would stop it." She lofted a little bit as a breeze went by. "Just in case you were wondering, I don't belong to any clan, I have my word for it."

"If you have no clan then, you can come with us." he told her

With that, he walked off into the cave and sat down in the back. He had cleaned it up before he went to bed the night before, but it was still bloody. Just then, he remembered that there was a secret entrance at the back to another part of it.

"There might be a survivor back there!" he blurted out without thinking.

Before anyone could come to check on him, he was gone.

In reaching the secret entrance he noticed that it was slightly ajar. He bursted in, hoping there would be a survivor only to find nothing but a bunch of food and water. All of his hope immediately left him.

Kreen followed Salindur slowly, and when they came to an empty room, she wrapped her tail around his. "How could this have happened?" She whispered so quietly no one could hear.

((Hey Uchiha, can I have Skyshriek appear in the cave Kitsune is in now?))

Skyshriek the vicious stone dragoness of Fangclan was far deep inside the cave, where everything smelled so horrible that even a creature with the weakest sense of smell would flee away from the odor. Skyshriek didn't have the ability to smell anything, so she was unaffected by the odor in the cave. The stone dragoness patrolled the caverns for any intruder who would dare wander this place while the rest of Fangclan were away. As she walked on, she spotted a human girl running in the cave. Skyshriek made a face that looked like she was growling and thought, 'An intruder and it's... human! I'm going to punish it severly for going in the cavern!' The stone ran after the girl, making heavy loud steps as she went.

(sure! ^/w\^)

Kitsune froze when she heard something in the cave. The stench was making her dizzy, so she couldn't tell exactlly where the sound was coming from. It shook the cave.

THUMP.

THUMP.

THUMP.

A slow, immense beat threw her off balance. She ran, the stench getting worse and worse with each step until finally...

She entered a gigantic cavern. Like the other, it was filled with dead hatchlings and rotting eggs. The stench was AWFUL. Kitsune convulsed slightly in disgust. These hatchlings looked... Different. She held her breath and walked through them until she found one that could sit in her hand...

Nyx?

He looked very strange. His skin was sickly pale and he had strange marks on his neck. She slipped him into her pocket and turned to run.

Skyshriek followed the human to the room where the vampire eggs and hatchlings were and she saw the girl picking up the smallest vampire and putting him in her pocket. She growled and thought angrily, 'That thief! It's stealing one of our vampires! I'll not allow this pesky chimp to get out of here alive!' So the stone dragoness ran faster than ever, making her footsteps louder than it was last time. "Stop right there, human! You won't get out of here alive!" Skyshriek roared. Then she started to spray rocks from her breath at the girl. She didn't turn the human into stone, because then the hatchling might have been trapped in the closed pocket.

Kitsune felt her leg stiffen as she fell to the floor. She felt it; it had been turned to stone. How was she going to run?! She got up and used the wall of the cave to try and limp away. "Nyx!" she cried, pulling him out of her pocket and shaking him. Why wouldn't he wake up?! "Nyx! NYX!! WAKE UP!" he didn't move. Kitsune limped forward faster now, jogging. Was a GARGOYLE after them?! An immense stone statue seemed to be stomping after them, sending dust down from the roof of the cave.

Myse's eyes brightened, then turned to the morning sun. It looked so, young. She thought. But the sun was something that was going to come back tomorrow and tomorrow but, the dead wasn't. She sighed, they were too fine of dragons to be think of such a thing like that. Kreen was startled when the sudden thought popped into her head.

(((Skyshriek wasn't trying to turn Kitsune into a stone, but I'll let that slid for now.))

Skyshriek had turn the human's legs into stone, but it didn't stop the girl from trying to get away as she used the walls to try and drag herself to safety. "I said stop!" Skyshriek repeated with a roar. The stone dragoness took a deep breath and sprayed more rocks at the human to try and injure her. Then she saw the girl pulling the tiny pale hatching out of her pocket and shaking him away as she said his name. Taking a chance at this, Skyshriek told the girl as her eyes glowed green, "Look at me, human." She was going to use her power to turn the girl into a stone, so that she could take the hatchling away from her while she was frozen in place.