Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I haven't bred my blacks since the beginning of the month anyway. Sign me up.

I caught a CB black last night, and saw a second one that I failed to catch. I'm filling my scroll with blacks - caught a hatchie off the AP a few days ago.

I saw a CB last night while hunting... I missed it. sad.gif

I saw two CB blacks at the last cave drop and managed to catch one. Maybe they're coming back? cool.gif

I have caught six CB's (traded one away) since I joined in February. smile.gif

It does make a difference. I know because I've caught two cb blacks from the cave within a week of each other. One is now an adult male and the other an egg that has been influenced to female. Yippeee!! However, last night I saw a wall of black again. Checked a few and they were all inbred blacks (the ones I saw) so, apparently, the word hasn't been carried to all, plus many people aren't on the forum so they might not be aware we want the cb blacks coming back to the cave. And they are still so hard to find that I know if I offered the female egg I probably would have a good chance at a gold egg because rarity drives the marketplace.smile.gif

Edited by Misha

Still haven't seen ANY cb blacks and I've been stalking the main page for days. D:

Right now there's about 6-8 blacks on the AP.

Edited by Devyn Star

I've seen a few cb blacks, I even got my cb female black during my month of no breeding from the AP.

I forgot my month expired a few days ago, but sign me up for one more month. xd.png

once I get my fill of frills, I'll start picking up some inbred blacks during an ap wall of them and EQ them. It'll remove them from the gene pool

Once my scroll is unlocked again, I'll grab as many blacks as I can from the AP. Hopefully that will help the process.

Freeze & release inbreds tongue.gif Freezing them as hatchlings so they can't possibly breed later!

I love blacks, and they are one of my favorite breeds, my I promised myself not to have any inbred dragons grow up on my scroll. So I have 1 black. I caught it about an hour ago. I would love to get more, sign me up!

Also, I've only seen a black in the cave once. I've seen more chickens, papers, and silvers than blacks.

Ok, this is a bit off topic, but I was just wondering....

There is also a frill version of this thread. Maybe the two can be combined and it can be an overall view of what's going on with the ratios. What needs to be bred and what doesn't. For example, we're seeing so few CB blacks and frills, so these breeds go on the "do not breed" list and the person signs up how long they will not breed these dragons. Also these dragons will be part of the "freeze and release" program which entails people grabbing eggs and hatchlings off the AP that are long lineaged or inbred (or both!) and freezing and releasing them.

Another list could include the breeds that need help through breeding. I've see so many water walkers and whiptails lately, so they could be on the list.

By making one thread this helps keep the "Site Discussion" clean, and just lists all things to be done. But I'm not making a new thread myself this close to finals xd.png

I don`t have any CB blacks. I hope I can get one when my scroll is free.

I will gladly join - I am anyway on the hunt for CB dragons with a focus on Frills, Blacks and Dark Greens.