Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I don't see myself on this list, so may I be added?

I promise not to breed them. <3

Caught one just the other day. smile.gif They're there, but you have to be patient and quick. I think I see one every other hour or so when I'm hunting, so still hard to find, but they're out there.

I just caught a CB black egg, which also happens to be my first ever for the black dragons. W00t! biggrin.gif Still, I would preferred to have a CB Stripe egg, which I just missed because of the terrible lag on DC. dry.gif

Well, I've *definitely* seen an increase in the cb blacks. I've caught a bunch of them since the blacks on the ap dropped in number. I've picked up 10 of them so far (needed for lineage project). Three were traded, now there are five adults on my scroll, one hatchie and one brand new egg I just caught a few minutes ago...in fact, it seems to be harder to get pinks and white cb's than the blacks right now. Maybe it's just the length of time I'm on or just incredibly lucky but they've been popping up pretty regularly. smile.gif

Can I be added to the list?

just sayin' that any black I hatch (unless I breed one of mine which only produce one eggy ever...) I freeze. little frozen black army coming along...

haven't bred any of my blacks in a while as far as I can remember. maybe once with a gold this month but no egg came of it.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I really should have just joined this when it started seeing as I went two months without breeding any blacks tongue.gif

Can I still join if I have 1-2 blacks I'm breeding for a lineage project? They haven't even produced a single egg yet dry.gif

And congrats to everyone who has caught CBs! ^^

I managed to catch a CB black a while back, her name is Natalini.

I have been breeding her to a CB storm, but only twice and the product was a storm egg, both times.

Well, I've *definitely* seen an increase in the cb blacks. I've caught a bunch of them since the blacks on the ap dropped in number. I've picked up 10 of them so far (needed for lineage project). Three were traded, now there are five adults on my scroll, one hatchie and one brand new egg I just caught a few minutes ago...in fact, it seems to be harder to get pinks and white cb's than the blacks right now. Maybe it's just the length of time I'm on or just incredibly lucky but they've been popping up pretty regularly. smile.gif

I think you must be really lucky at the cave, lol. I haven't seen any blacks in the cave, myself, but I took a CB black out of the AP pile a few days ago. I have some incredible luck with the AP, but this just floored me! It's now a hatchie on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Wow! That's a kind of amazing!

*Thinks of CB vine in AP found recently*

Hmmm.

I think you must be really lucky at the cave, lol. I haven't seen any blacks in the cave, myself, but I took a CB black out of the AP pile a few days ago. I have some incredible luck with the AP, but this just floored me! It's now a hatchie on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Oh wow! Was that on Saturday by any chance? I tried a transfer for a trade to someone and they lost their cb black to the ap due to cave lag at the time. No worries though..I caught them another one which, on Sunday, they did catch. I'm just curious because I said at the time someone is going to get a huge nice surprise to pick up a black on the ap and find it CB. laugh.gif

I managed to snag a CB Black about a week ago! I think this project's definitely working. C:

You know what, I'll not breed my blacks for another month or two.

The AP is very saddening...with tons and tons of blacks on it...'^'

does it seem people have given up on this project?

Oops, I completely forgot my month was over. Ah well, I didn't breed my blacks anyhow, but I'll chip in for another two months.

The AP is very saddening...with tons and tons of blacks on it...'^'

does it seem people have given up on this project?

Cave has lots of users, not all of them know or care about this project. I still think it's a worthy ordeal, however, if nothing else to send a signal that maybe responsible breading can become a reality one day. Not only will it give us more low-gen blacks - it'll also give us more low-gen metallics!!! So it's a win-win.

Now I just wish someone could convince DC to not breed their metallics...but that would never happen.

Now I just wish someone could convince DC to not breed their metallics...but that would never happen.

Well, that is a lot more problematic than stopping breeding of blacks for a month. The metallics I have are more than likely to give me a "not interested" or produce the common egg or "refuse to go near each other" so it's pretty tough (at least in my limited experience) to produce another metallic...so no I don't think I'd go offline for another month as the ratios are so low in producing an egg to begin with.

I don't think it would really matter with Metallics. The ratios are still messed up since the glitch last year when there were a bunch released all at once. And I missed it.

Could you please add my name to the list? I'd love to see the CB blacks again.