Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

*ahem* I don't know how long it's been, but I won't breed my blacks for another month!

Oh, except for a few. But I will either keep the babies or gift them, the only Blacks I'll breed are my low-gen ones. Most of my other blacks are long lineaged and/or inbred. And I really try not to breed my inbreds. wink.gif

If I breed a black egg I keep it, unless there's too many eggs, but I've never breed more than one egg in a clutch, oddly.

I think I´ll continue with not breeding my blacks for a 3rd or even 4th month. biggrin.gif

Instead I´ll try to get some blacks from the AP when I have room. (Maybe I even get an alt sometime. tongue.gif) It´s frustrating when the whole AP is black again. sad.gif

And I decides to breed my only metallic, that is not inbred, only with White dragons.

You can add me to the list I haven't bred my blacks in months and I don't plan to anytime soon either.

Edited by Kaynight

I want to join!

It won't be hard not to breed my blacks for a month^^ And as I need blacks for a project, I'll pick up some from the AP.

I sign up! And agree to not breed my blacks for two months! (seeing as how I haven't bred them in like 3 months already........lol)

In addition, maybe start raising other species of dragons to increase their numbers especially the newer breeds? Blacks are supposed to be common but too many are bred, so if there's tons of the other breeds in existience, that might help with ratios?

I'm not breeding my blacks too except for one but I keep every single egg she produce, I hope it helps! smile.gif

I won't breed blacks for a month (at least) and if I have a few spare slots I'll just age them to hatchie's and then send them back to the AP. It would be nice if there were more variety in the AP, it's just black and green in there!

I haven't seen any cb blacks in the cave but then it might be the impact of so many of the new releases and the older MM eggs that have taken over. Has anyone seen them recently? I did notice a fair influx of black eggs at certain points on the ap. dry.gif

This might sound crazy but I am not breeding mah blacks till at least 2011 biggrin.gif

sad.gif I have a pair of black dragons with pretty small lineages. I breed them and keep the bred eggys for Alt hatching. If they don't turn out alt (which none have so far), I freeze them. I never abandon black eggs that I've bred. Also, I pick up black dragons from the cave with relitively short lineages (Aka 6~7 or lower if I can get them) and hatch them for alts. They also get frozen if they're normal. tongue.gif But I would like to see CB blacks in the cave. It would make it nice and easy for me to breed alts with small lineages.

So, I guess I'm doing my part, but I don't think I'm really fitting the "No Breeding" criteria. XP

I have one male black, and he's part of the SW lineage. I'll only breed him if someone requests.

So I promise not to breed my black for personal gain for three months. And I shall start collecting long lineaged and inbred blacks, then raise them and freeze them if they're not an alt, because of course I'll let those grow. ^---^

But then I'll only give them to other people, not abandon them. c:

Sign me up.

EDIT: I JUST saw a CB black, not but 2 minutes ago. I missed it. =/

Edited by aerivore

Sign me up too.

....Although I don't really breed my blacks anymore anyway, because they have such horrendously messy lineages.