Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

B=Brightheart.

Just a lil lazy there wink.gif

I don't understand Daisy's problem with having a warrior name though. Idk, I've never had the choice of changing my name so I don't know how she feels.

Anyways, shall I spin the random wheel of cats to talk about? or random wheel of books? Idk.

I think I say IDK too much xd.png well anywyas...

I like Warriors Cats. But they went way off the scale about the whole Power of Three. I mean they killed off alot.png of characters I was fond of! Also Thunderclan IS just not turning into a collection of kittypets and loners...Not including Firestar!

@Sky : Firestar WAS a kittypet way back when...

I know, but she SHOULDN'T have been mad at B though :/ it was all stupid Daisy's fault.

What can we blame Millie for? I guess she hasn't really done anything indirectly, it just annoys me that the hunters would make a minor character just to fulfill the role as Graystripe's mate.

I mean, come ON. seriously?

Exactly, I mean after Crowfeather and the kits and now..

Oh well.

All stupid Crow's fault. Gah.

I can't believe he used to like Feathertail though.

Official kitty lady/man whoo-er awards go to Crowfeather and Daisy! How many kids do those guys have? Jeez. I don't like Daisy at all. She's pretty much all "I'mma sit here in the nursery even if I have no kits, and not hunt or move or anything." Urmph. And I have to say, the books are getting a leetle too predictable. Really. We know in the end the wavering good guy is going to go ThunderClan perfect again. Unless they get crushed by boulders. And... Ahem... NEW VILLAIN PLESE? All of the bad guys are influenced by Tigerstar one way or another, and he's supposed to be DEAD! Plus one more point, why is there more TREE-RELATED deaths then anything else? Even HUMANS, slower, larger animals, don't get crushed by them as much as warriors do!

...But don't get me wrong. The first series was kick-butt. But... then the second series came along....

AGREE xd.png

"Imma sit in the nursery even though I have no kits" lol.

anyhoo, how many kits does Crowfeather actually ahve? I mean, there's the three of them and all, then there's breezepelt, any more? :/ at least he doesn't have as many as Daisy.

I mean, she has...toad and rose, then she has berry, mouse, and hazel, then what else? :/

Hrmmm. Okay then.

WAITASECOND.

Does that mean that...the three have WIndClan blood in them too? O.o I dunno why this hasn't occurred to me, or why its so consequential, but still. it just seems sort of weird O.o

Idk why I think that's weird but it gives me a new perspective on them tongue.gif

With Dustpelt and Ferncloud, wasn't Dustpelt way older? Just as a fresh new topic and a question that I've beeen thinking about.

Well I missed a lot of things.

Where did that come from? i never remember reading about these little things. Dx

I only remember her and Oakheart...thats it :/

Wait, they aren't a couple, I remember, but remember Thrushy had a crush on Blue?

Thrushflight (I hope that was his name @_@) had a crush on Bluefur and loved her so much that he covered up for her when she had Oakheart's kits, and said they were his kits. *sniffle* They were the perfect couple, actually. :/