Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it comes out the end of Novemeber...

Thanks, dark. =3 Stunningfire actually wasn't meant to be a warrior name. Just something I came up with.

well it SOUNDS good as a warrior name wink.gif

and also with this: Plumwillow and Creekfeather? Alright. So Rabbitleap is alright, I guess, but what's with PLUMWILLOW? That doesn't even make any sense! Plums aren't willows!? Creekfeather...seriously? Creeks don't have feathers. And i THINK it was Nettlesplash too, I'm not sure xd.png WHATS WITH THOSE?!

Do cats even know what plums are!? xd.png

*gets ready to read SkyClan's destiny even when she's not even halfway rereading Firestar's Quest

OMG I LOVE WARRIORS!!!!!! I think Erin Hunter is getting a bit stupid though...

i couldn't agree more. the second series and beyond is so repetitive. i only like the first.

Bluestar:i have a forbidden love!*cries*

i think:whoa! really?

then....

crowfeather: i have a forbidden love!*cries*

i think:...join the club. ur like the 100th member

Warriors is overrated, in my opinion. If there comes a day that the books (each miniseries thing) becomes a movie, I'll hurl myself over a bridge.

I've read every book before, and to tell the truth, I wasn't impressed at all. I read them from the time I was eight to ten, and even then I thought they were just a fad.

Well I DONT want these to become a movie. They're pretty cliche, even I'll admit taht, but they're good stuff...I liked them tongue.gif but if they get made into a movie even I won't submit myself to seeing it.

Gahoole looks OKAY, just started reading the seires, but I can't say that I'm obsessed :/

oky, well anyways, it would be EVEN WORSE animated. It would be OOOKAYYY as real cats but it would be hard to do, and knowing the companies out there, theyd' make it overly cliche.

*pokes Dark* Stay on topic! X3

...whatever. But I must say, after rerereading FQ, I like Leafstar all over again. Even if she did do...that.

ok, ok, sorry, Qwackie brought it up!

Wella nyways, I didn't say i disliked Leafstar, I don't like her choice on names!

some of her names ARE a little weird...

Yeah...Tinycloud? I mean, that's better than Bouncefire which, in itself, is very unusual, but seriously...Firestar should give her some naming lessons.

Yeah. That WAS sort of unnecessary. Non clan born cats are becoming a fad, in the history of the clans its REALLY uncommon, but now it's becoming common in the Hunters' books and ALSO all the fanfiction in the world sad.gif what happened to clanborn kits? sad.gif

I know, right? I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but most of ThunderClan is not completely Clanborn.

that's whats so annoying. it was cool when firestar was all special, but now they've overdone it dry.gif. all of it.

All of it! I mean now there's Millie and Daisy polluting the clan blood sad.gif

And also, Daisy's some kind of cat slu... well, not REALLY that much but still. She gets together with (in Sunrise/fourth apprentice, cant remember) Spiderleg to have Toadkit and Rosepetal, then they announce that they're not mates anymore . WHAT THE HECK!?

oh yeah! She was like, totally seducing him away from Brightheart ro something. Poor old Brighty D: I mean, what the HECK is with that. C and B are a COUPLE. Stupid Daisy for trying to take that away from them.

I know! I felt so sad for Brighty. And then Leafy has to feel all sad because she feels like Bright is taking over her duties, but bright feels sad herself and she's trying not to be left out.