Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

wore old boots cause my usual ones are broken ): ended up hurting my toes pretty bad

I want steel heeled boots, for drop-kicking purposes.

thank you <3

I'm almost finished the neglected, my hand is tired from drawing so much so I'll shade it tomorrow

I'm glad your weekend has started too - I just finished taking my actual last test this week, so I have NOTHING to do! (I don't think I passed... but that's okay... ;-;)

And, sweet! I'm excited that you'll be sharing more of your beautiful art. I congratulate you if you can drop-kick, I would probably miss. Maybe I should practice.

Edited by zephyr_123

umm... hi ^ ^;; can't wait to see the finished neglected..

i finally plucked up the courage to post :'D nice to meet you

d'aww :3 nice to meetcha too!

@ Zephyr - I don't actually know how to kick any sort of kick 8D But I like to think I do :B

Congrats on finishing your tests!

Haha, oh well. (Somehow I can totally imagine you being good at like, kung-fu or karate or something. I wonder why... oh! The ninja llama). And thanks!

But now I finally, truly sympathize with you about losing your art because of comp/photoshop malfunctions. I was practicing stuff on muro and it froze. And it hadn't been letting me save for about... the past 3 hours. Ugh. I'm kind of a mix of mad/sad/apathetic (it wasn't completely erased, so...)

I'll practice drop-kicking on my computer, then. mad.gif

Edited by zephyr_123

Hee hee. I can just imagine that ridgewing prancing around a cliff.... jolly good show as always, Roon. :3

Yay, finally found this thread. Been wondering where these cute drawings were coming from. When the requests open back up, I've got one.

may i be added to a waiting list?

egg trade request commission....you can check my scroll and i can breed for you.

(scroll in vampire sig)

Requests are closed, as it said on the first page. I don't need any eggs. Commissions are open however, for 25$ per drawing.

Neglected coming soon D: if everything goes well then I can post it tonight

haha thank you but it didn't ;o; ended up paintbucketing over lineart without realizing.. had to redo a good portion of lineart /sigh

that's okay! It's done now!!

Neglected asks, "Why did you forget me?"

user posted image

Sig size:

user posted image

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*cuddles ND* Poor baby. It's soooo cute! ^_^ Beautiful job as always, Roon!

ROON> I WANT TO STEAL YOU AWAY. AND KISS YOU CAUSE YOU'RE SO AWESOME.

*cue awkward moment*

Roon, I like your drawings, especially white and magma dragons. biggrin.gif

I'm Suane, who adds your dragons in The-Serpents-Den group on DA. :3

Oh wow, Roon! Neglected hatchie looks absolutely fascinating. There's something about the red eyes outlined with black so enigmatic...

/stares :3