Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

While he does indeed remind me of toothless I was not under the influence of toothless while drawing it, nor intended it. So no, it was not toothless inspired, but hey anything that looks like toothless is good <3

thanks everyone :D

While he does indeed remind me of toothless I was not under the influence of toothless while drawing it, nor intended it. So no, it was not toothless inspired, but hey anything that looks like toothless is good <3

thanks everyone biggrin.gif

Oh. Sorry. xd.png

I gotta get more money; I wouldn't mind having an commission done or somethin'...

How many pictures do you have left to do?

Wanted to Thank you again Roon, I love him whoever he looks like.

By the way all hugs are free, No promise on getting away. Maybe I'll name him Charmin causes he is so squeezeable.

Edited by DeathDymin

lol XD You're very welcome Death <3

@ Kandy - however many are on the waiting list :3 Death included since there's another one from her 8D

--

This just in!

I'm going to raise commission prices to 25$ with image reference, 30$ without reference. Working without image reference, as I've experienced with these last two commissions, is much more time consuming than having some kind of image reference.

However, this doesn't mean that the reference has to be a previously drawn picture of your char. You can get image references from other works - a picture of a cheetah to show me the body shape, or a picture of a parrot to show me how you want the wings done, for example.

I know the price is a bit of a jump but I'll keep it like this until I have more time, like in the summer.

Important: Anyone commissioning whose name is already on the waiting list still pays 15$ for their pics, not 25$! You will not be affected by the change.

Edited by Roon

I like your dragon too, Grannys letting me use it in mymessages even though it goes to her scroll when clicked. I like your drawing alot.png, you are very good,

Amazing like always Roon! I wish I could request something (but that will take millions of years rolleyes.gif).

Edited by fireball225

^ What fireball said. I <3 the way you did the wings; I could do that (I doubt it), just not as well as yours tongue.gif

thank you :3

@ Fireball - could always commission meeee 8D 8D 8D 8D

Too expensive (I'm only in 8th grade). *derp*

d'aww! You're as old as my little sister :3 how cute

I'll try to get requests open soon as I finish with what's on hand now :3

Edited by Roon

Too expensive (I'm only in 8th grade). *derp*

I'm glad I commissioned when I did... I love your art Roon... but I could only spare the $15 due to budgets and things... (Broke College student and all...)

d'aww! You're as old as my little sister :3 how cute

I'll try to get requests open soon as I finish with what's on hand now :3

I feel so young. xd.png

I'll probably be at school when requests open anyway.

Thank you so much Roon! It is so beautiful and adorable and... LOOK BUTTERFLY!

Er, yeah. I'm sort of on a done-with-midterms-that-matter high. Btw, sorry for my delayed response - I banned myself from DC to make sure to focus on studying.

*dead from too many classes* I know how you feel x__x

Thank you everyone! <3 As always it is appreciated!

now I sleep ;o; another long day tomorrow

oh hohoho 8D if only you knew how creepy it was bahaha

Also, I was just browsing through and I dont think I told you guys the results of that one contest that I entered...

I won.

Twice ;D

(like 13 other people won too but I was the only one who won twice 8D so yaaay )

Yayyy Roon, Congrats! The fact that you won (twice!) has really improved my mood. Cuz you worked really hard with your art, so it was natural that you'd earn a two top spots!

I'm so glad the weekend's almost here, too.

Congrats Roon! Always glad to hear! And like always, you're art is awesome!