Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

big version is even better *-* it really is an awesome design

xd.png

Oh, and I PM'ed you the other 2 links in case you have the PM pop-up option off xd.png.

thank you Maple <3

What do you guys think of my new improved pokemon themed siggy? 8D

The banner...

I lol'd.

Can I have a Chibi Vampire dragon?

I would like the speach bubble to say "I weel eat yoor soul!"

Thank you!!!!

laugh.gif

Roons request list is closed.

Remember, when you fail, try, try to read the first page of the topic. >>

Just kidding.

Luxray dragon... oh my God, that is beautiful. Looks angry too.

8D yesss

@ Maple - Thanks hon XD is it okay for me to save it in my photobucket so I dont leech your bandwidth? :B

- Asema_Fargloom has also been added to the never list. I have lots of people who bothered to read the first few sentences on the front page and it would not be fair to them if I worked on something for someone who couldn't even do that. If it seems mean; it takes me 5-7 hours to do these, it takes two minutes to read and figure out if I'm taking requests or not. .__.

Edited by Roon

The seal of approval and the little smiling raincloud with the gray on the front page make me giggle :3 too cute.

Ah, Luxray is great! <3

When I ventured to Sinnoh in Diamond, I stuck Piplup in the computer after I found out what he turned out to be.

Caught myself a Shinx, named her Shintaru, and deemed her my starter pokemon<3

My level 70 beauty stuck with me all the way to the elite four.

Edited by Kiramay

@ Maple - Thanks hon xd.png is it okay for me to save it in my photobucket so I dont leech your bandwidth? :B

I don't think imageshack has a limit, but if you want to, go ahead xd.png I drew it for you, you can edit it however you like. :]

When I ventured to Sinnoh in Diamond, I stuck Piplup in the computer after I found out what he turned out to be.

LOL. thats why I gave my piplup an everstone until it could evolve into an empoleon.

Edited by MapleDragon

LOL. thats why I gave my piplup an everstone until it could evolve into an empoleon.

At first I thought it looked kind of cute.. slowly I started to dislike its appearance... Then I flipped through the guide thing for the game and saw all its evolutions. I thought Empoleon was okay, but I wasn't a huge fan. I saw a wild shinx and fell in love :3

8D yesss

@ Maple - Thanks hon xd.png is it okay for me to save it in my photobucket so I dont leech your bandwidth? :B

- Asema_Fargloom has also been added to the never list. I have lots of people who bothered to read the first few sentences on the front page and it would not be fair to them if I worked on something for someone who couldn't even do that. If it seems mean; it takes me 5-7 hours to do these, it takes two minutes to read and figure out if I'm taking requests or not. .__.

I read it......but I had just woken up and wasn't think clearly when I was looking through all of your beautiful drawings......

Roon, lovely work as always; you definitely deserve that giftart and any others that come your way, after all you've done for the DC community.

I honestly feel like you guys have given me more than I ever gave you, and I've said this before :3

@ Rhea - you make us sound like superheros or villains 8D that could be the influence of reading spiderman comics the whole day though haha

@ Maple - thanks hon <3 I've never hit the bandwidth limit of Photobucket but I see people whose image links turn to "You have exceeded your bandwidth" all the time :x I'm not sure how it works

@ Maple - thanks hon <3 I've never hit the bandwidth limit of Photobucket but I see people whose image links turn to "You have exceeded your bandwidth" all the time :x I'm not sure how it works

Basically if too many people view the image, Photobucket kills it. :|

Banners go quickly, as does for art, its better to go with something else when uploading something you know will be seen by lots of people.

mhm

oh, I use imageshack instead xd.png I...dislike photobucket for some reason >_>; I heard that they were selling prints of artworks without the artists' permission or something.