Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Finished my half of the art trade, Roon eUe

Here it is on my deviantArt: http://silvrang.deviantart.com/art/quot-Ma...Trade-183052387

Transparent version without the color palette is here: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/d...ransparent2.png

Hope you like it! biggrin.gif If you want me to resize it or change it, just tell me~

Edited for speeling fial

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

<3 <3 <3 I love it! It looks great Shay :D thanks so much hon <3 I really like how you did the mane, looks awesome

Could I has siggy-resize? 8D

Yay~ You're welcome! I liked coloring the mane, all ribbon-y and shiny :3

Siggie resize doesn't look great though, since mister mask demon is more vertical than horizontal here DX But here's a stab at it. Do you want it without the title text?

user posted image

I think he looks fine <3

I can't figure out how to put more than one image in my sig x_x I had it before but then something happened and they will only stack underneath each other now, tabling doesn't work for some reason

/meh

I think he looks fine <3

I can't figure out how to put more than one image in my sig x_x I had it before but then something happened and they will only stack underneath each other now, tabling doesn't work for some reason

/meh

Don't press enter, just paste the links in img tags directly next to each other.

I think it's because you press "enter" between the two links. For example:

user posted imageuser posted image

allows the two pictures to be right next to each other, and the code looks like this:

[IMG=image url][IMG=other image url]

But pressing enter results in this:

user posted image

user posted image

And the code looks like this:

[IMG=img url]
[IMG=other img url]

Hope that helps!

Edit; ninja.gif 'd *grin*

Edited by zephyr_123

Nope, never pressed enter. I tried that, didn't work, they still stacked D: cant I just enable tabling from somewhere..? x_x

Nope, never pressed enter. I tried that, didn't work, they still stacked D: cant I just enable tabling from somewhere..? x_x

Are you absolutely sure the images are side by side? Don't press the space bar either if you can avoid it. It should look like this while in your sig:

[IMG=*image url here*][IMG]*next image here*[/URL]

with no pressing of enter or space in between.

Does the stacking appear while you're previewing in the sig editing area? The space there is a bit smaller than on-forum, so you should check on the forums to see whether it's really glitching or not.

oh, i put it without any space between the codes.

roon, if you copy and paste the code that infinis gave you into your siggie, then put the links in, it will probably work.

Does the stacking appear while you're previewing in the sig editing area? The space there is a bit smaller than on-forum, so you should check on the forums to see whether it's really glitching or not.

8D yeah, that was the problem.

Sorry for dying for a bit there, I've exams and major assignments the next while (two weeks ish probably) so I won't be around much D: I'll update if I draw anything

Good luck on your exams roon! I'm glad you figured out the sig issue, your signature is super epic now - ninja llamas and a mask demon, it would be hard to trump that xd.png

Good luck on your exams n' stuff, I have a lot of tests but they're mostly small. How important is this one?

Also, wow XD I feel awesome now, people lieks my artzorz~

it was 20% of my mark, so pretty important exam x_x

anyways, I think I did alright. Only one thing really threw me off, and I had to guess, and even then I've got a 50% chance of being right. Unfortunately if I get that one thing wrong, then that's 10% lopped right off the exam x___x

there was another 10% for creativity though! And I wrote it about zombies, so I think I'll get the full grade there!

Now I must sleep, because I miss it terribly.

Edited by Roon

Hope you got that one difficult question right! And psshhh zombies are so trite now *brick'd* but I'm sure you'll get good marks on that. You're probably already asleep now, but g'night, Roon~