Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

cute bird on fire isn't a bad idea 8D what happened was that I tried the traditional phoenix, with like FEATHERS EVERYWHERE and just ended up with something resembling a tornado through a field of pillows.

A pillow tornado. It boggles the mind. xd.png

I don't expect anything traditional from you. I expect cuteness so epic it's like being slapped in the face with a frozen tuna. xd.png

Bwahaha that seal just made my life with the epic cuteness!! biggrin.gif

(is determined) I must have one of these lovely requests!! You are amazing

Roon, I officially confer onto you my official....

user posted image

8D

I couldn't resist.

Edited by Arroquinn

Sometimes I like to be creepy :B

user posted image

Kennymon pretty much starts going insane after her first century of life. She figures out how to kill herself and end the reign by the time she's 15 or so centuries.

:D

she looks kind of cute in a scary sort of way XD

and roon, you sig made me laugh, :'D ninja lamas are teh awesome-sauce.

anyway, does anybody mind resizing something for me?

@ Everyone - you're all too sweet <3 *eats*

*is eaten*

that drawing is pretty... and creepy...

heh...

roon, I have a question.

You use a tablet, right?

what type?

I would commision you but, lol. Cant. I want a DC dragon and yaknow. You cant get paid for those

wacom Intuos3 9'' by 12'' is my weapon of choice!

I bought it used for 200$ cheaper than online :3

it still cost 300$ 8D

Gonna get to coloring one of those sketches tonight D:< Still haven't decidedddd

Gonna get to coloring one of those sketches tonight D:< Still haven't decidedddd

*crosses fingers*

Roon, I officially confer onto you my official....

user posted image

8D

I couldn't resist.

*giggles* That is awesome.

oh, ok, thanks for telling me. I'm trying to get a tablet, and seeing what people use.

Cant wait for the color, i know its gonna be awesome!

Sometimes I like to be creepy :B

Kennymon pretty much starts going insane after her first century of life. She figures out how to kill herself and end the reign by the time she's 15 or so centuries.

Nice sketch, I like the clothes. I fail at clothes. And the smoke effect and fizz out on the bottom. And it could be made a lot creepier, but the backstory is pretty cool if not vague.

Can't wait to see the colors >A<

I've been building up Kennymon's story since I was in grade 5 :P

Because deadgirl seemed to really want it;

user posted image

forum mini; user posted image

pppssssttt. Shay. Art trade me 8D

It's so cyuuute! Very nice work with the zombie! =D

Oh and semi-random but not random at the same time question. Do you think you could resize my little seal of approval so that it can fit in my siggy and be all cyuuuute and nice and pudgy for the world to see?

Aw, can't wait to see the seal of approval X3 SO ADORABLE. Any chance you could transparentize the bearcat + duck but leave white inside so I can stuff it in my siggie?

And omuguh *hyperventilates* teh Roon wants to do an art trade with me *panic* @A@ I've never done an art trade before .___.;

8D is okay, I think my first one was with Lightbird and since then nothing so it would make you my second art trade!

So yeah, if you accept I'd want you to draw my mask demon :B

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/362...8adf8f84ea2.jpg

No color scheme as of yet, so you'd be free to color w/ whatever colors you wanted!

And yes I can make the catbear siggy-able, just give me till tomorrow because its 1am now *-*

@ Arro - seal should be fairly easy is why 8D

Okiedokie, I think it'll be interesting to draw! I'll try to have it done before Monday eUe Just need to prod you with some questions: 1) is the face/mask always like that, or does it have expressions, 2) is the mane made of feather-type things, fur, or ribbons?

And I'd wuv it if you could draw my scalesona, as I've already shown you, with a more wyvern-y/dragony body and a cute expression :3 Feel free to do whatever pose you want to.

Thankies about the catbear! And bah, 1 AM? Go to sleep Roon >:T *is a pot calling the kettle black like you have no idea*

EDIT: Stupid cool.gif smiley. eAe

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

scalesona it is 8D and you can take your time! no hurry

His mane is ribbony - he can close/make expressions with his eyes but the rest of his mask is fixed, so he has to keep smiling like that 8D oh and instead of the star in the middle of the crescent, just put a circle D:

off to bed 8D see you guys tomorrow

Yayz~ G'night Roon!

ohwaitbeforeIforget I got a haircut, so my scalesona's hair is shorter. It attaches to the back of the neck all the way down to the shoulders still, but it's longer nearer the head. Also, the marking on Shay's (that's her name) thighs (lol e3e) is the same as her shoulder. Here, take a pic:

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/d...haytempcopy.png