Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

As promised, I'm now only willing to draw for people who can read ):

lul, good for you Roon ;p

*Continues stalking the thread*

I misseded yew guys<3

lol I've been out for a while! It feels like forever.

Roon, I came back and saw some new additions to your already amazing art collection.

The zombie is aderpable xd.png I love it<3

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say hello :]

*...and to stalk this thread once more*

I HAS RETURNED! Sorry for the few day disappearance, was busy catching up! XD Been so busy with school and now that I've got a break I had to do some catching up with friends and family - so basically, more being busy D: damn this sucks.

Thanks guys for all the lovely comments, as always <3 you make me smile.

Also I was making eggs and got a splotch of oil fall right on the place I hold my tablet pencil on D: it hurts to put pressure on it so drawing has been annoying :C despite this I just finished up Shay's lineart, so hopefully I'll be able to post something soon!

And I totally didn't forget about the seal arroquinn x_x I'll get to it, I swear

Now, I sleep! :D

DRAGON EGGS! MUAHAHAHAHA

Sunny-side up chicken eggs.

(muhahaha!)

and thanks! <3 it's just a small burn and really wouldn't be a problem ANYWHERE else D:< it just had to pick the exact spot where I hold a pencil x_x

's like paper cuts. Just so darned inconvenient.

Mm, eggs. I love em but always end up cooking em rubbery.

Roon, I have a question! Might I be able to commission you for a drawing of an Ember dragon? I created the breed and image and the copyright is mine, but I've obviously given permission for use on site. (Dracchan's credits are for redlines on the Female, to clarify.) I'd like the image for my own personal use and also I am an impatient little munchkin who likes to jump lines supporting you as an artist seems like a pretty rad sort of thing, but I know that you have your OC only policy and I kind of share my Embies with the site now and general yeah. :|

Also, burns are the worst. I had second degree burns on my thumb, pointer and middle finger, this summer... right as I was meaning to set out on a biiiig personal art project. Needless to say it didn't happen, they only stopped blistering two weeks ago. (This burn happened a few weeks after I accidentally peeled my finger tip as well as the potato while making dinner. Arg.)

Edited by Vicats

aaaaaahhhh ouchhhh D: that's horrible! I hope you're okay ):

Does DragonCave itself keep any sort of copyright for the image at all? Or is it purely yours?

I'm pretty sure that DC has permission for only these SPECIFIC images, and not the breed itself. Also, the artist retains copyright for the art. :3

hehe roon, better than what i did.

I stabbed my hand with a butcher knife the other day xd.png

I really hurt...like a lot... alot.png

my hand went numb...

^ what she said D: ouch!

Currently rushing to get homework done lolol 8D no drawings for a bit

Also might vanish after I finish my trade w/ Shay, there's a big art contest happening for the game I play and I wanna take part.

Asian Bearcat!

user posted image

Seal of Approval!

user posted image

oAo Omigawd. I meltered from all teh fearsome cuteness contained in your little post, Roon. *smothers big floofy binturong* Although is there any chance you could resize it to 150 height or such? When I try to resize it myself I can't get rid of the icky black bg DX You don't need to, it's just so I can fit some other stuff in my siggie.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luvs them both, roonie.