Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I hope so too! That would mean a really good mark :D

It was a grammar exam 8D so long as I used all the grammatical elements they wanted me to use, I could write about whatever the hell I wanted.

So I wrote about a guy on a boat throwing grenades at zombies eating some dude on the pier.

The question I'm not sure about is where I had to use one of pseudo-auxiliary "do" and one of modal-auxiliary "do"... I know how to use the auxiliary "do" 8D I just dunno which is which! So I wrote two different types and made a guess!

D: I'm so sorry to hear that!

The most recent drawing looks excellent, btw. I love all your work, they're so well done!

Professor is taking up the exam right now (lol, what an awesome student, on the internet during class), EVERYTHING THE MARKER MARKED WRONG, I'M RIGHT.

WTF I AM SO PISSED >________< Markers are the hardest thing to track down. Now I have the pleasure of finding a way to locate them, convince them they're an idiot, and get my mark changed. This is worse than if I was just an idiot and couldn't get anything right.

That really sucks. And is why profs should grade their own papers. *coughcough* Good luck getting everything straightened out!

thanks T__T and thanks for the nice comments guys, sorry I forgot to mention this in my panic.

I hate bad marks D:< School smart is literally the only type of smart I am, and I protect it with all I have.

That really sucks, Roon :T I hate bad grades as well. Maybe because I'm Asian I'm pretty good in school (despite sleeping at 2 AM and waking at 7 and whatnot), so failing tests is failing myself. I hope you can boost your grade, if even by a little. And you don't need to be smart, you're awesome at art! Which brings me to

OMG

I LAV. Thanks for drawing Shay, her eyes are so beautiful! The way you defined her face is so elegant, and the wings, and the hair, and asafdjklhjklsdfsdffsdf

but I can't put both meester bearcat and Shay in my sig. I am faced with the difficult choice of having to choose between them ;A; For now, bearcat shall be at the bottom of my sig where he can't be seen.

Also, I find Shay a little too big, probably because I have text on top of my sig, so your credits can't be seen. Sorry for being bothersome-ness, but would you mind resize-ing? .___.;

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

lol, yeah I'll resize and you can do that.. that thing that Rhea is doing 8D rotating signature! It can flip between the images each time someone refreshes the page. Rhea can probably link you :B

Will post resize in a moment

edit: here you are shay 8D forgot what size I made the bearcat, since that worked out for you, so I made two guesses;

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...lue/shay150.png

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...shaycopy160.png

Edited by Roon

Oh yeah! I already have a link to that, methinks :3 Danke Roonzorz~ Bearcat was 150 px high, but he's wider than Shay so I'll take the 160 px.

thanks hon <3

Just a head's up guys, I'm taking part in a contest that ends in dec 1 - I'm going to try to spam the contest with as many entries as I can so that I can try to win something 8D wish me luck! But this also means my not-taking-requests-or-commissions till the 1st of december! I'll post the entries here as I finish em :3

Oohcontest! Good luck, you're awesome and should definitely win no matter what it is ^^ Is it on dA?