Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I hate flamingos D:< The dragon on DC is actually a very nice design. But I find those birds so ugly :(

Orca is nice, but I can't just draw that by itself XD

@ Silvershy - noted :3

HOW ABOUT A KING LLAMA? 8D like those DA llamas! Or the fancy llama or just all of them all over the place!

haha

and before someone asks, yes it can be a dragon. If it's entirely your own creation and is on DC requests or something that's fine too.

Edited by Roon

I hate flamingos D:< The dragon on DC is actually a very nice design. But I find those birds so ugly sad.gif

Orca is nice, but I can't just draw that by itself xd.png

@ Silvershy - noted :3

O_O

Can I change it to something else? Or is flamingo my final answer?

I changed mine.

*hides*

Dangit. Changed again.

Final answer too. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

That's cool :3 I'm bad at drawing water though.. so I'm not sure if I can make it look at all nice.

@ Shaydra - that is one interesting species 8D never knew that existed. Bearcat, lol.

edit: you guys are posting too fast for me to keep up XD gimme a minute to catch up

Edited by Roon

Changed mine as well, which one would you rather draw? I couldn't decide D:

Lol, ninja'd. Yeah, a friend from Germany told me about that one, she always has nightmares with an evul bearcat in it oAo Hence the evul face.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

I changed mine to an in-cave DC dragon. Thas fine, right?

ETA: I'm panicking and misspelling stuff. dry.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

haven't looked yet gimme a moment, but i wanted to say its fine to post more than one thing 8D

edit: x_x oh man can't keep up XD uuh it's fine if you made it all by yourself with no help from anyone whatsoever, and will allow me to put it up as a print on dA (or DC I guess, doesn't matter).

Edited by Roon

OH! I want spider-dragon for custom (if accepted I'll describe), and if it's DC only I'll take ice dragon.

Okay, I swear, I'm not editing my posts anymore, you can just go back to check those, Roon DX I feel sorry for you.

I'm done too, but only if DC dragons are okay. If it's not, I'll edit it one more time to something non-DC. I didn't mean to go all spazz-tastic up in hurr.

Of the three ideas that I've posted, any of them are fine. You may do (or not do) whatever one you feel most comfortable with =)

XDDDDD you guys seriously make me lol so much, too cute, far too cute.

NO NEED TO PANIC XD

I have noted that you three all have spots. No one will take your spots! You can change your mind as much as you like or keep bouncing ideas around but instead of editting your posts, I'll ask that you just post normally and it can be like a discussion! This will make it easier to keep up 8D All of you will get at least a sketch, and I dont care if you post ten diff ideas, I'm just incapable of coming up with anything on my own and I wanna get started right away when my holiday starts XD

but seriously you guys, lol

@ deadgirl - see edit of my post right after yours :3

Edited by Roon

Okay. To save you the trouble of going back to look at my much edited post, I asked for a Zombie dragon. I hope that's cool, if not, I'll go for a Phoenix-type birdie.

Zombeh draggie is my first choice, though. happy.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

okay then! so to clarify

from shay I have an OC and the asian bearcat! (I'm not even gonna try to spell the other way to say it D:< )

From Arroquinn (love the forum name btw), I have an orca and harbor seal sunbathing

and from deadgirl i have pheonix and zombie dragon (again I ask D: is zombie dragon your own creation, totally unhelped by anyone else?)

I'm sorry Roon! I think we were all paralyzed from the thought of actually getting a Roony artzorz and not thinking like sensible people things, yus. >A<

Yupyup, those are the thingummies I'd like to have drawn if possible, danke :3

Zombie dragon is a DC dragon, I'm pretty sure. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Dragons

EDIT: It's binturong 8D Say it. Saaaay iiiiit.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

and from deadgirl i have pheonix and zombie dragon (again I ask D: is zombie dragon your own creation, totally unhelped by anyone else?)

Oh no. Sorry I missed that it couldn't be a DC dragon. Just do the Phoenix then (unless you hates them too). sad.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Haha thanks Roon! I just made it up out of the blue one day ^o^

Your forum name is also rather spiffy!

So yes, to confirm, my two ideas are the orca and the sunbathing harbor seal.

Edited by Arroquinn

Aw, darn. I missed the requests. xd.png /will stalk more now

@ deadgirl - if you really badly want a zombie I'll see what I can do :3

@ Arroquinn - my name is just a play on my real name 8D very unoriginal.

@ Shay - no >8D bearcat is much more awesome 8D

Okay then! Check back this weekend I'll probably have produced a sketch or two! After I finish sketching all three I'll pick one to color and complete :3

@ the other two who just posted, sorry! there'll be more sooner or later! :3

Edited by Roon

@ deadgirl - if you really badly want a zombie I'll see what I can do :3

I really do want a DC zombie. It's so nice and Halloween-y But if you really don't want to do a DC dragon the Phoenix is 100% fine. I won't split hairs about it. I'm just happy I was able to get a request in. I'm not fussed about what it is. I promise. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl