Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Wow! It's so monumental that you're taking requests (even though they're already filled xd.png). Yay, I'm excited! Do you prefer to not have DC dragon requests anymore? (Since you called for creative/cutesy.)

Oh, wait, I get it now (found my way through the sudden explosion of posts). Now I'm even more excited!

Edited by zephyr_123

@ dead girl - I'll see how it works out :3

@ Saph - hasn't been THAT long has it?

@ Zeph - definitely an explosion XD good way of putting it

@ dead girl - I'll see how it works out :3

No problem at all. Whatever moves you is just perfect with me. If you aren't feeling either of those, I'll request something else. Thanks for working with me. :3

I've been waiting for requests to open up. I can't wait to see what roon is drawing! As for my request, stated earlier in the assault of posts, is a spider-dragon, because I just happen to be obsessed with them.

Ah you are taking requests? Ok I hope I will get an free slot, since I register in the DC Forum and saw your Art I wished to get an dragon from you Roon! biggrin.gif

OAO *asplodes with anyessa* OMEGUH teh bearcat and seal are so KYOOT! Meester binturong looks just enough like a bear and just enough like a kitty, and the seal is so lumpyness and huggable rolls of fat >w< The zombeh has all the regular Roon'd charms. I find the tail especially nifty with all the bentness.

Edited to heap a few extra pounds of praise on this thread, yup yup.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

I was resizing the zombie to fit in my siggy and I notice it's not signed. I feel bad about using it unsigned, it feels like stealing. sad.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I dunno yet!

@ Dead girl - hang on till the weekend, I'm still undecided as to which one will be colored. (Also I tried a phoenix and failed horribly lolol)

@ Everyone - you're all too sweet <3 *eats*

Edited by Roon

@ Dead girl - hang on till the weekend, I'm still undecided as to which one will be colored. (Also I tried a phoenix and failed horribly lolol)

Baww. It doesn't have to be a super srs phoenix. More like a cute little bird that just happens to be on fire. xd.png

And I can wait. I don't mind. I love my zombeh. And fanku. <3