Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

haha thank you but it didn't ;o; ended up paintbucketing over lineart without realizing.. had to redo a good portion of lineart /sigh

that's okay! It's done now!!

Neglected asks, "Why did you forget me?"

user posted image

Sig size:

user posted image

OMG she is so cute! Thank you so much you made my day Roon! biggrin.gif

Thanks guys 8D and yes it's a sad sad dragon! You should all give it hugs and attention so that it doesn't feel so neglected

@ Shajana - you're welcome! <3

@ Suane - aha 8D I knew there was someone there giving me an easy time XD Thanks! You have a very nice group o3o lots of nice arts

@ Tsukoyami - what, no dinner date first? 8D 8D

you guys seem to all react more strongly to extreme chibis 8D I'll have to make more of those

O_O I agree, kaicat. Its eyes. They stunned me into silence for a good ten minutes before I could think of anything to comment.

But it's sooo cute! If all neglecteds look like this, there will be no more of them because everyone will want to hug and snuggle them.

Oh, also, I enjoy both of your styles - your chibis are so D'AWWWW CUUUTE, but your non-chibis look so mature, dynamic (love the poses, like the gray), and the shading is just... wow (for both)

Edited by zephyr_123

I like both styles.

But c'mon... it's a sad chibi-ish dragon.. it's going to strike us right in the heart!

It has those evil-looking red eyes.. but then it looks so helpless. "Save mee!"

There are lots of sad looking little hatchlings on dragoncave.. you could really start to torture us with them if you wanted to take over the world xd.png

Awwww.... I want to hug it D8 But then it would bite me....

*gingerly holds out cookie to teh dargun*

you guys are all too kind <3 <3 I'll try to get requests back up soon as I can

I actually work pretty damn fast considering my schedule, no? 8D In the past week I finished off -three- drawings! I'm pretty proud of myself 8D

Roon.

It's beautiful.

Same goes for me. I try to work on requests fast for my art thread (well, you get the idea).

I may have pissed off more people than I should have because of my schedule, though. X3

Edited by Kandycat

The eyes.

They haunt my soul. O.O

Continuing my long wait of stalking for a request.

too many people stalking and waiting Dx I feel bad

I'll get pics out to everyone though o3o someday

Okay I've contemplated this a long time and I decided I wanna do this, so here goes:

Red-lines

By no means am I perfect with anatomy, but I think I have at least a somewhat decent grasp of it, at least where chibis are concerned 8D If you like my style of drawing and are an artist who wishes for me to red-line your work, you can send clean sketches or linearts to me (preferably by posting in the thread), and I will return with a post in thread :3 I will do this on weekends as I have school during the weekdays.

Again, I am not perfect, and I have only had a small handful of such requests in the past, but if you think I can help you, then I'd be happy to try. I'm also available to help any starting artists who're getting used to using photoshop.

Also I reserve the right to stop this service at any time D:

too many people stalking and waiting Dx I feel bad

I'll get pics out to everyone though o3o someday

Hmm..... really?

god willing, yes 8D I hope to eventually find room for everyone. I have no plans to leave here.

Well, guess its another long wait for me. I'm never on when the requests are available, or I miss it. *sad*

Just wanted to poke in and state I am alive... also. That Negelected.... I want to give it cookies and a hug.... great work Roon!

It's ok if you never get to any requests I have in the future. I would pay for a commission, but I refuse to burden you with more work. Right now. >>

You know, you do have a pretty good way of drawing anatomy. I can draw pretty well myself, but by no means am I perfect, either.

Edited by Kandycat

>.>; If you can help with photoshop, you should teach me how to do lineart!

I've been trying to figure out how to do it for ages, but the ways I've been shown only deal with darkening the lines of the drawing.. and my scanner sucks, so it always looks horrible!

Photoshop is me enemy.. It's going to suck in my adobe flash animation class when I have to animate my own drawing.. I can't do lineart!! It makes coloring (well.. flat coloring them, since I don't understand much about shading and lightening..) them in photoshp so difficult.

@ Kira - tablet or mouse? If mouse you want to learn the pen tool, if tablet.. you just need a ton of practice >.>

@ Kandy - I don't consider it work ;3

@ Dark - someday is the best I can offer you man D:

@ Athdaraxen - thanks hon <3 and I never assumed you were dead! D:

oh god x__x that's just murder...

One of my friends though used a touch pad to draw >_> I find it so difficult but she can make hundreds for the pics she draws, she's really good. So don't give up! It's hard but it's possible!

@ Dark - someday is the best I can offer you man D:

Yay! At least it is 'someday', rather than 'never'. Of course, unless someone steals the dragon I've been wanting...