Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((ME AND WAR AND PEACE GAVE UCHIHAACE PREMISION TO CONTROL ITACHI))

As Inate and Sakura were running, Inate spotted Hinata running after them.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YA WANT!?" Inate shouted.

"I wanted to come with you to save Naruto-kun."

"I'm sorry, Hinata, it's too dangerous."

"Why?"

"Hinata, we are going DIRECTLY to the Akatsuki's lair."

((Ironic that the Akatsuki's symbol is a red cloud, but akatsuki translates to "red moon"))

Hinata begged to come along, and Inate was getting annoyed.

"Fine, you can come."

Then the three of them started of once more.

Kanza sighed as Kihaku through his scroll on his head and he preceeded to roll it up and place it in his pack as the boy asked them about their mission. "This mission does not concern you so stay out of our way." He told the other guy before chasing after Kihaku and the Akatsuki member. "You know this would go a lot more smoothly if you just came with us and stopped running." He said as he landed next to the Akatsuki and continued to keep pace with her.

Kitsune grunted and pushed herself harder, beginning to actually run. Something was definetally wrong with her if these humans could so easily keep up with her... Was it the blood loss? As of on cue she fell to her knees and coughed violently, blood spraying out onto the floor and all across her chin. She couldn't take it anymore; holding back the seal was killing her. Her will broke as the seal shattered and her scaled parts exploded, leaving a mass of purple-black chakra in their shape as the scales shot out towards her enemies. The white of her left eye quickly turned black and she shot through the forest like a rocket, smashing clear through any trees or obstacles in her way. Whenever she was cut by a stray branch some skin would rip off to reveal more pulsading chakra, sending her faster. In the back of her head she still resisted as the seal could never be fully broken, but it wasn't good enough. With a glob of blood splattering against a tree from vermouth she took off, hurdling into the sky at a very dangerous speed. She swayed back and forth, slightly wavering in speed as she continued going faster and faster. At this rate, she would just plow into the ground. She pulled up with an unearthly howl and screamed, beginning to gain altitude.

Kihaku was forced to jump back as the Akatsuki member's chakra rose and changed color. She stared as she changed.

"Tch. Why can't my missions be as easy as a genin's?" she muttered. "Because I'm not. Right. On with the mission." She sighed.

Kanza gave a sigh as he dodged the scaled that were following off of his prey. "Kihaku we are going ot need to work together to contain this person." He told her as he pulled alongside her. His mind ran through the puppets he had brought with him and the other items he had with him and he only didn't have any equipment to handle a bijuu or anything close to it. "We might be looking at a major problem and might need to call in back up."

(( And my guy is just sitting back there going WTF?))

Hiro followed the three. He needed a way out, and this might have been his only chance to get out. Before he could react, scales started embedding themselves in his skin. "Ouch! OUCH OUCH!" He started dodging them. As he caught up, he heard something about backup. "Need help?" He shouted.

Kihaku whirled around, glaring daggers at the boy. "Not yours," she growled. She turned to Kanza. "You can go back to Konoha to get reinforcements. I can hold the girl down until you come back," she said. Hopefully, she added to herself. "And I won't be be reckless and start fighting."

Kanza nodded toward Kihaku. "Try not to get yourself killed while I'm gone. Hopefully the Hokage will allow an Anbu sealing team to come help us." He said before turning to the guy following them. "Just get out of the area and let the real shinobi do their jobs." He said before speeding off in the direction of Konoha which wasn't that far away and would only take a couple minutes to get there.

Kihaku nodded and sped off in the direction if the aatsuki girl, running at her top speed. No one could catch up to her without cheating. Soon enough, she reached the girl, panting lightly. Making handsigns, she murmured a chant and walls of wind enclosed the girl.

"People these days are so rude." He said as he stopped. He had a slightly disturbing vision of a shinobi burning on a stake. He was often troubled by violent visions such as this. He picked out a couple of scales out of his arm. " 'Real Shinobi' My ass!" He threw a dagger into the ground.

Hoshiko was still cooking " Hey can you help me here?" Hoshiko asked, now watching the little boy trying to walk up to her " Oh, Hello Zuko what you doing awake?" Hoshuiko asked, now picking up him.

((Bump, guys?

Kit?

Monkeyyyy?))

((EDITED. I got ninja'd.))

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

Sekadu walked over and didn't notice the little boy, "Sure," he said "what do you need help with." He looked over to Hoshuiko, "Who's that?" he asked curiously wondering why a little boy was wandering around Hoshuiko's house.

" I need you to get me some milk it's over there," Hosiko told him, then kissed him softly on his lips " Oh, this is Zeko he is one years old today," Hoshiko told him, with a smile on her face then placed her son down.

Sekadu kissed her back, "Well happy birthday Zeko." he said with a smile as he ruffled Zeko's hair. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed some milk and took his time in giving it to Hoshuiko, "Anything else?" he asked happy to help.

" No, love I'm fine right now," Hoshiko told him, with a smile then took the food off of the stove and placed it in some blows " All right food is ready if you are hungry," Hoshiko told him, now making something for Zeko " Here you go sweetie Mommy got you something as well," Hoshiko told him.

((Mommy? 0_0' ))

(( At this point i kinda feel like pulling an FMA. BWAAA! I make a cage around you jerks. Gawsh, noone will include me. T_T ))

((Srsly, ill edit when someone See's me. I have no idea where to go. dry.gif )

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Oh, I am hungry thank you love," Sekadu said. He looked at Zeko and smiled " Um by the way who's kid is that belong to and wait did I just heard you just say that mommy?" He whispered in Hoshuiko's ear curiously.

" Yes, you just heard me said mommy," Hoshiko told him, now sitting down with her food in her hand " And no, not by blood so breath love I found him at my door," Hoshiko told him, now waiting for him to eat with her.

Sekadu sighed in relief, as he kissed her cheek and than took a bite in his food and smiled, "It's good." he said happily even though it came out like "mph gok" He swallowed and quickly took another bite.

Hoshiko started to laugh " I'm glad you like it," Hoshiko told him, then kissed him " And yeah, I'm waiting to have kids with someone I love," Hoshiko told him, with a wink.then got up and sat on her bed with her hands on her lap.

She hissed as sudden walls of strong wind enveloped the area around her, causing an unusually low pressure. Blood keeled out of her stitches and scars and began bubbling around her mouth, curling into a tight ball. Her eyes widened as she loosened the stitches holding her mouth shut, letting her jaw go so far as to completely dangle off of it's hinges. Chakra crept out of her mouth and around the tainted, demon blood, forcing it to compact into a smaller and smaller ball. Here... Here was one of her... More 'unique' jutsu. All she needed now was a spark.

"SEIUN BAKUHATSU." (Nebula explosion) A small blue ember shot out of her throat and lightly touched the condensed mass of chakra and blood, creating a chemical reaction similar to a nuclear bomb. As the walls of wind shattered, she fell to the ground in a lump of torn-up flesh, only to have stitches suddenly form and piece her back together again. She had advanced a stage, no longer able to speak or control herself but looking much more terrifying and hellish. It let out an ear piercing shriek and leapt back into the air, several times faster than before. She had completely stopped trying to fight back; the bijuu form couldn't possibly last forever, and when she returned to normal her muscles and bones would be torn to shreads. She ignored the shinobi in the woods and soared higher, closer to the clouds, searching for a village to saturate her bloodlust. The more souls she killed, the more blood she shed, the more lives ended, the better. She was getting thirsty...

Hiro clapped his hands to his ears, and yelled, "HOLY HELL WHAT WAS THAT?!" He looked up and saw a hellish looking monster. "HEY, UGLY! " He yelled. He was itching for some action.

One of her long, slightly torn ears pricked as she caught a shinobi adressing her. She turned to face him and let out a shriek to rock the earth, diving down towards him and landing several meters away. She was much bigger now, and more demon/dragon like. She still lacked a fully physical form, her pulsading black body similar to the four-tailed kyuubi cloak in all but coloration. Her limbs were gangly and much too long for her body, the claws themselvs being long and thin, like razors. She lunged forward towards him and plunged down so as to reach the treetops with an open mouth, shrieking again as she planned his death.

Edited by UchihaAce