Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

In The land of the seven Ninja villages, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Otogakure, and others, evil arises, and it's up to Naruto Uzumaki to stop it!

Create your own characters to accompany him on his Epic journey to save the nations!

It will be a Breath-Taking battle between Elite Konoha Citizens, called Shinobi, and the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki are a gang of S-class criminals bent on WORLD DOMINATION!(Had to put that there xd.png.png) Some joined for unknown reasons...Mainly for killing.

The war will be taking place in May of 2010.

All the while, the Akatsuki leader, Pein(Or Pain, as in the Manga), is plotting Naruto's death!

Help Naruto put together the puzzle that could change his future, and his life.

It's Do or Die, Now or Never!

Who's side will you choose, Naruto's or The Akatsuki's?

It's all up to you, my friends.

FORM:

NAME:
STYLE:(wind, fire, water, earth, or lightning)
OTHER INFO:(anything that might have effect on the story)
FAVORITE WEAPON:
APPEARANCE:

RULES:

No Powerplaying(acting super powerful)

No Spamming(Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)

No flaming(being mean to others. In real life I mean.)

No profanity(Make it PG-13, all right?)

Emora Wants:

ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE, PM ME ASAP!!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING IN CAPS!!!!

JOINED WITH FORM:

Emoragirl17:

NAME:Inate

STYLE:Water

OTHER INFO:Is jinchuriki of the joobi(ten tails vampire wyvern),Tobi's former pupil,Naruto's girlfriend

FAVORITE WEAPON:Stick which transforms into sword by command

NAME:Rorora

STYLE:Fire

OTHER INFO:She is Deidara's younger step-sister, is in the Akatsuki, and gets along well with friends of her brother.

FAVORITE WEAPON:Explosives

APPEARANCE:Short blonde hair, worn over her left eye, T-shirt with a skull, sweat pants, blonde tail and neko ears.

NAME:Nezumi

STYLE:Water

OTHER INFO:Sakura's cousin on her mother's side of the family.

FAVORITE WEAPON:Kunai

APPEARANCE:Long silver hair, tail, and neko ears, T-shirt with O_o on it, shorts

NAME:Sora

STYLE:Earth

OTHER INFO:She comes from the legendary Vampire Village

FAVORITE WEAPON:Fangs

APPEARANCE:Medium brown hair, worn over her right eye, skinny jeans, black leather jacket

NAME:Siren

STYLE:Lightning

OTHER INFO:She is Sora's birth sister

FAVORITE WEAPON:Fangs

APPEARANCE:Short blonde hair, yellow bow at the top of her head, white T-shirt with a drop of blood printed on it, mini skirt

dragonflypie:

Name:Lorreta

Style:Water

Other Info: deaf Job - assasin

Favorite Weapon: huge sword type thing

Appearence: light brown hair, green eyes, purple dress, midnight-blue scarf tied around mouth, black boots, fair complexion.

DarkPanther:

NAME: Jade

STYLE:(wind, fire, water, earth, or lightning) Lightning

OTHER INFO:(anything that might have effect on the story)

FAVORITE WEAPON: Sword/Kunai

APPEARANCE: Dressed in all black, with mask over face, light blue eyes and black boots and has short brown hair.

Edited by Emoragirl17

Again? I'm proud of you emora!! <3 Dun give up just yet!

Now, in the past, we did tell you to start researching for your roleplays... And this evil isn't enough to describe evil.

What kind of evil?

Where is this?

When is this?

Who is Naruto?

And does this revolve around one character? You need a plot and some more information. Or read the rules for roleplays... >.> <.<

THANX 4 DA SUPPORT

I will tell you dat this is for ALL Narutards like ME

So...they should know what I am talkin about...

I forgot what Ryuu's looked like lol.

Anyways, emora:

You can't just say that and expect those Narutards to remember everythinhg from what they have watched, nor how to start out, seeing that nothing is posted in the first post.

What I'm saying is that we don't know who Naruto or Pein is, or the Akatsuki or what Konoha is, even. We don't know where this takes place, or what kind of evil is lurking, or how we are to help the characters to fulfill whatever.

In fact, I lost almost all of my knowledge on the Naruto world. Before we actually start fixing up the errors, we need something to fix the errors from; and from what we see in the first post, it's basically nothing to fix because of all that information you hid from us.

So, yeah xd.png Anyhow, you have to edit the first post with all the answers to the questions people will bombard you with x]

You can't just rely on Narutards either, what if your the only one? What if those that don't know Naruto wish to join? Will you just shun them because they aren't Narutards? And what if another Narutard wishes to know if this happens at the same time or in another time? Your not telling any of this.

Also, if this happens at the same time as it is in the Anime right now, then add some characters that can be chosen, like Sakura, Naruto, Lee and the others.

I'm so tempted to spoil how the Naruto vs Pein fight ended. Muwahahahaha! *has read the manga*

Anyway... I don't care whether Narutards join or not. I'm not going to approve this as it lacks any detail and proper grammar. I know what the world is like and all, but others might not. So... Describe the world of the shinobi please. Like... What countries are there? And describe the ninja villages? What's Akatsuki? Who are Naruto and his friends? What's a jutsu? Et cetera.

You know, if you don't listen to people who give you advice, or even a approver that says you need to improve stuff, then this RP will never happen.

You added the time period, that's good. But it still lacks many things. We don't know WHERE it is. As in, where is this whole RP taking place in? We probably need a map, or something... Or a long list of those jutsus to use.

Also, we dunno who the Aktsuki (as DL said) or who Pein is. And now that this is in 2010, are there any major changes? New technology, perhaps? An advance in weaponry? More invented jutsus (NUUUUU THERE ARE TOO MUCH ALREADYYYYYY)?

@DL: TELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMETELLMEPLZ

8'D

Yeah, you can't just make a plot and expect everyone to know it just because it's a well known series.

Not many people want to roleplay something exactly like what they read anyway. At least while I roleplayed Naruto, I went off on my own adventures only lightly basing off the canon plot.

Instead of a copypasta of Kishimoto's work, why not make your own? Piece it together from other stories. My roleplay was inspired a lot by D.Gray-Man but it's got nothing to do with the series in general.

Ok, look at other plots. See the length that takes up like, who knows how many lines? You need a literate plot with grammar and spelling. And, remember, SPACES AFTER YOUR PERIODS.

Damn that sounds wrong.

I like it, i've always loved naruto but a story maybe,weapons,styles,jutsus and a bigger plot might make this much better.

Oh yeah and Pein is not the leader. Haha, manga and Anime media

Oohhh! A Naruto roleplay?! biggrin.gif But... It'll be boring if it's just a copyof Kishimoto's work. Be more... Original! biggrin.gif

And we ARE proud of being Narutards! biggrin.gif

Edited by UchihaAce

In your last try, emora, me and slifer-oniisan told you to look up some stuff on wikipedia or google.

From what I have seen on the first post, you didn't. Try the Internet.